Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,141 members, 7,860,106 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

I Need Your Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Opinion (408 Views)

Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) / What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Opinion by h0pze3: 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2023
I've a car and I am thinking of going in to transport business like bolt and Uber. Can somebody give me insight on what to do and how it goes and also the shares if I Carry 1 passenger for 3k how much go reach me.
Re: I Need Your Opinion by Chibuzoripob: 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2023
sad sad
Re: I Need Your Opinion by Enskynelson(m): 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2023
You will be making 1m every month.
I hope that mislead you too. 😂

Your deceptive caption can bring people to read but cannot force them to bring sincere contribution to your thread.
Re: I Need Your Opinion by Anabosee(m): 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2023
Lie lie go do you something soon.
Re: I Need Your Opinion by ItisWell22(f): 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2023
Enskynelson:
I hope that mislead you too
. 😂

Your deceptive caption can bring people to read but cannot force them to bring sincere contribution to your thread.

😂

Reminds me of that story in our primary school book, about false alarm (the guy and wolf).

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinion by h0pze3: 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2023
Enskynelson:
I hope that mislead you too. 😂

I've modified my post. What can you say about it before I venture into it
Re: I Need Your Opinion by PrimeWatermark: 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2023
ItisWell22:

😂

Reminds me of that story in our primary school book, about false alarm (the guy and wolf).

And when the wolves eventually came, no one believed his cry for help.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinion by Sonnobax15(m): 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2023
lipsrsealed
Only fuel go settle down cancel and chop over 80-90% of your daily profits.........But if the car is yours,e no go too affect you but if na higher purchase,my guy forget am,you can't.

(1) (Reply)

. / If Only She Knew, She Wouldn’t Have Agreed! To Rent The House / Most Men Unknowingly Run Private Liability Relationship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.