Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,248 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? (28396 Views)

I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! / I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? by Godfather898989: 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2023
FanRong:
I'm sorry, this post is going to be a long one. But you're saving a soul if you read through and advice candidly.

My story
We've dated for 6months and we've lived together for the 6months.

On our 3rd month, I found her interesting and told her I'll like to marry her. She accepted but no engagement ring or anything to show. We just accepted by word of mouth.

Since then, I've worked towards it. I've told her to call her mum and eldest brother(dad is late) to relate my idea and understand their feeling since it won't be that easy to marry. (same state, but my people and her people are highly selective in marriage)

After several persuasion, and threat that I'll throw her out if she doesn't relate the circumstances to her family, she called the mum. And again I had to force her to call the eldest brother. She claimed she did. And that's enough. I'm ok.

Meanwhile, there's this guy(her ex) she claims helped her when she came to Lagos. It was when I started accommodating her that I found out in her chats that she was living with this guy, but lied to me she was living with her Aunt and the aunt's husband was harassing her sexually and she wants to leave. She later told me the guy, though provides for him but has never had sex with her, even when she was living in his house. These stories doesn't move me since everyone, who is not a virgin has an ex. So I forgave all that and we moved on.

She wasn't everything I need in a women, but I told myself I could train her the way I want. We continued adjusting to each others likes and dislikes.

I feed her this 6 months, provide comfortable shelter, buy her things she needs,(not want). Told her I'll do more and open a shop for her, if we get married, but she still confronts me asking why should I wait till after marriage? . I didn't allow the words move me cos Its my decision and my money and also, I'm used to gold diggers.

A good number of times, I see her as being selfish. If things doesn't benefit her, she'll not get bothered even if I'm involved.

Just this week, It became obvious to me that she argues everything I request her to do. From 24th Dec, we've been on holiday, we're always at home.
1. I'll wake her up at 9 and ask her to prepare breakfast for the family, she'll prefer to roll on the bed than do it. I'll finally have to do it myself so I can get things done and get busy.

2. I detest girls on eye lashes. I've repeatedly told her how I dislike it, but when she went to fix herself for the Christmas, she fixed the eyelashes, Contrary to my demand.

3. I got her some sneakers to upgrade her fashion style and look smarter, instead of the usual slippers and sandals she wears.
When we prepared to go to the beach few days ago, I requested her to put on the sneakers to look more fashionable, but she refused buttressing that she must wear what she wants, sandals.

4. Few days ago, we had a heated argument and she said that if I'm not happy that she's living with me, that she can go, afterall, she has somewhere to stay. I asked her to go and she immediately called that her ex bf to come to my house. I immediately swung into action, took all her belongings out, before the ex will arrive, at the same time, retrieving the items I gifted her.
While she was struggling to have her gifted items back, our neighbours heard the struggle and had to come and settle for us. She apologized and I forgave her. we were back into the house.

5. Just yesterday , we left home together, and I locked the door and I took the keys with me. We walked down the street together to the Busstop, I have almost no friend and seldomly greet. But there's this my ex girlfriend by the roadside, she saw me and yelled my name, I went to greet her and my Fiancée picked offence, left me without waiting for me. After that I chased her and told her it's nothing because I've told her everything about this ex.
Before we could get to the Busstop, she demanded for the house keys and I gave her since she might come back earlier than me.
We couldn't say bye. The anger was clear on her face and we parted ways.

After about 15mins, I got to where I wanted to make payment for the items I picked only to notice I am not with my transaction phone. I was confused where could I have kept it, the seller insisted I may not have come to his shop with the phone, and the phone rang as I called with my second phone. so I had to call my Fiancée for assistance since she's with the keys.
At first, she said she was still around the Busstop but when I told her I needed her to go home and confirm my phones whereabout, she said she can't go back that she has gone far, shouted on me and hung the phone.

I called and called and called, but she didn't pick. Many thoughts ran into me. Who took this phone? My money? , my phone? , my sim card? . I had to find my way and trekked back about 4km to the house since I had no cash with me. And finally saw the phone ringing in my house. I was relieved.

The way she shouted to me on the phone got me unbalanced, I felt she would be fire if I get this girl as a wife.

We finally traveled to our home state today and I paid the bills for the traveling. My major plan of traveling was to see her people and do the needful before I mistakenly get her pregnant. But I'm seriously contemplating of canceling this plan and throw her out come January. I need peace.

Dear nairalanders, I'm really in the middle of the deep blue sea and the devil.

I need mature and candid advice please.
Should I continue with the marriage plans or the redflags are obvious?
Is obvious if you marry this devil's incarnate you don't what peace.....move on bro
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? by Caleycash(m): 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2023
shortgun:
It's logical to tell you to leave the girl or run for your life....but to who?
The experience you are having is just how women behave, you won't find a better one anywhere!
The only ones who will appear to be better are those who will pretend but will later show their true colours.
Any man who has made up his mind to get involved with a woman must be ready to put up with their nature and illogical dramas or just stay single.
You are even lucky she doesn't get angry with you cos you are cheating on her in her dreams.

The areas where I see you lacking is in dominance and assertiveness; you need to dominate her to conquer her.
YOU'RE A BIG TIME LIAR!!!... probably na woman you be in disguise or you're married to a useless woman like the one he's about to marry, stop giving people your disgusting lame advices... he deserves better!!!
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? by Mcslize: 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2023
FanRong:
I'm sorry, this post is going to be a long one. But you're saving a soul if you read through and advice candidly.

She wasn't everything I need in a women, but I told myself I could train her the way I want. We continued adjusting to each others likes and dislikes.

I made sure I cut out the rest parts. I picked interest in this bolded part. Now, this is what I will ask you to do. Go on Facebook and search for Verydarkblackman, scroll till you find his analysis about Emeka Ike and his ex wife saga.

Trust me, that analysis will provide you all the answers you need especially that bolded part when you said you can train her more like shape her to be the woman you want.

Just do well to go and watch the whole of that very video of Verydarkblackman. It will open your eyes to some things about this your particular relationship.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? by Caleycash(m): 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
The fact that she still has the number of that her ex on her phone tops the list of all the red flags undecided. And j wonder what you're still doing with that type of banny. ...
MY BROTHER!...just imagine my own wife to be with ex contact on her phone??, na thunder go fire she and the ex!, once you hear my ex is not my enemy, na dem cheaters association, run!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? by jubrilELsudan: 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2023
INDEED YOU ARE REALLY STUPID SHA

THE FACT THAT YOU RETRIEVED EVERYTHING YOU BOUGHT FOR HER WHEN YOU THREW HER OUT PROVES HOW USELESS YOU ARE AND FOR THAT FACT SHE WILL NEVER EVER RESPECT OR VALUE YOU IN THIS LIFE

YOU BE REAL CONFAM ODE

1 Like

Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? by PrettyRX: 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2023
Hmm ladies pls respect yourselves, sit in your house and drink your garri in peace. Avoid see finish grin
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? by Ade1177: 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2023
jiz:
You never marry but you are already collabo.....wetin they do you all is see finish. Laying foundation of your marriage with this will not end well. The Ops sounded like you are doing the woman a favor by marrying her. You told us her promiscuous side while you silent on your own. May the good Lord bless you with marital sense

Don't mind the guy

Guys be acting like females are toys

They are also human beings with a different reproductive system

I can say the guy is even the red flag

You are not ready for marriage
6months? Full 6months you already living together having sex everyday that's over 5,000 sex with the girl already

Better stay single

Both of them are not ready for marriage
Just continue with your sex relationship

No single Female is perfect when ready for marriage choose the one you can manage and can also manage you

Even the guy has red flags

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? by Hardeytunji10(m): 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2023
Na wao some guy still mumu, the girl don see u as pussy nigger mind u dat bell wet she get my guy Na really bleeped up one foolish girl go dey call one ex infro t of me because we get argument mind u d ex still dey control her life
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? by Front0lane: 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2023
Don't wife what will.end up being a source of agony to you even those that never had such issue have difficulties in marriage.

The girl in question will end up as a source of regret to you should you marry. I advice you keep sleeping with her without marrying n the reason is because she might come to her sense along the way n when marriage is taken off the table she will have enough reason to show her true colour then you can consider marrying her with her inadequacies.

FanRong:

My
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? by Testimony1988(m): 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2023
Why bringing her into your house when you have done the needful, maybe she feels you are not yet married to her that's why she's behaving that way, discuss with her and if she does not change, then no need marrying her.
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? by hamtabfawaz(m): 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2023
FanRong:

My story

On our 3rd month, I found her interesting and told her I'll like to marry her. She accepted but no engagement ring or anything to show. We just accepted by word of mouth.

Since then, I've worked towards it. I've told her to call her mum and eldest brother(dad is late) to relate my idea and understand their feeling since it won't be that easy to marry. (same state, but my people and her people are highly selective in marriage)

After several persuasion, and threat that I'll throw her out if she doesn't relate the circumstances to her family, she called the mum. And again I had to force her to call the eldest brother. She claimed she did. And that's enough. I'm ok.

Meanwhile, there's this guy(her ex) she claims helped her when she came to Lagos. It was when I started accommodating her that I found out in her chats that she was living with this guy, but lied to me she was living with her Aunt and the aunt's husband was harassing her sexually and she wants to leave. She later told me the guy, though provides for him but has never had sex with her, even when she was living in his house. These stories doesn't move me since everyone, who is not a virgin has an ex. So I forgave all that and we moved on.

I feed her this 6 months, provide comfortable shelter, buy her things she needs,(not want). Told her I'll do more and open a shop for her, if we get married, but she still confronts me asking why should I wait till after marriage? . I didn't allow the words move me cos Its my decision and my money and also, I'm used to gold diggers.

A good number of times, I see her as being selfish. If things doesn't benefit her, she'll not get bothered even if I'm involved.

Just this week, It became obvious to me that she argues everything I request her to do. From 24th Dec, we've been on holiday, we're always at home.
1. I'll wake her up at 9 and ask her to prepare breakfast for the family, she'll prefer to roll on the bed than do it. I'll finally have to do it myself so I can get things done and get busy.

2. I detest girls on eye lashes. I've repeatedly told her how I dislike it, but when she went to fix herself for the Christmas, she fixed the eyelashes, Contrary to my demand.

3. I got her some sneakers to upgrade her fashion style and look smarter, instead of the usual slippers and sandals she wears.
When we prepared to go to the beach few days ago, I requested her to put on the sneakers to look more fashionable, but she refused buttressing that she must wear what she wants, sandals.

4. Few days ago, we had a heated argument and she said that if I'm not happy that she's living with me, that she can go, afterall, she has somewhere to stay. I asked her to go and she immediately called that her ex bf to come to my house. I immediately swung into action, took all her belongings out, before the ex will arrive, at the same time, retrieving the items I gifted her.
While she was struggling to have her gifted items back, our neighbours heard the struggle and had to come and settle for us. She apologized and I forgave her. we were back into the house.

5. Just yesterday , we left home together, and I locked the door and I took the keys with me. We walked down the street together to the Busstop, I have almost no friend and seldomly greet. But there's this my ex girlfriend by the roadside, she saw me and yelled my name, I went to greet her and my Fiancée picked offence, left me without waiting for me. After that I chased her and told her it's nothing because I've told her everything about this ex.
Before we could get to the Busstop, she demanded for the house keys and I gave her since she might come back earlier than me.

After about 15mins, I got to where I wanted to make payment for the items I picked only to notice I am not with my transaction phone. I was confused where could I have kept it, the seller insisted I may not have come to his shop with the phone, and the phone rang as I called with my second phone. so I had to call my Fiancée for assistance since she's with the keys.
At first, she said she was still around the Busstop but when I told her I needed her to go home and confirm my phones whereabout, she said she can't go back that she has gone far, shouted on me and hung the phone.

I called and called and called, but she didn't pick. Many thoughts ran into me. Who took this phone? My money? , my phone? , my sim card? . I had to find my way and trekked back about 4km to the house since I had no cash with me. And finally saw the phone ringing in my house. I was relieved.

The way she shouted to me on the phone got me unbalanced, I felt she would be fire if I get this girl as a wife.

We finally traveled to our home state today and I paid the bills for the traveling. My major plan of traveling was to see her people and do the needful before I mistakenly get her pregnant. But I'm seriously contemplating of canceling this plan and throw her out come January. I need peace.

Should I continue with the marriage plans for the redflags are obvious?

Red flags like carnival..... No please.
For your own peace of mind, just cancel any marriage plans with her.
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? by machote: 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2023
Mcslize:

I made sure I cut out the rest parts. I picked interest in this bolded part. Now, this is what I will ask you to do. Go on Facebook and search for Verydarkblackman, scroll till you find his analysis about Emeka Ike and his ex wife saga.

Trust me, that analysis will provide you all the answers you need especially that bolded part when you said you can train her more like shape her to be the woman you want.

Just do well to go and watch the whole of that very video of Verydarkblackman. It will open your eyes to some things about this your particular relationship.
Hello Mcslize, I've been your silent follower when it comes to kdp. Your words have been encouraging:

" Well, I am not a newbie in this business any more.I liberated myself from newbie long time ago. I started kdp 1st of September, 2017. I should be celebrating 2yrs plus anniversary in this business if I am to do that.

But here is the thing; one mistake people make when they begin this business is having the mindset to blow instantly. This business is not like that. You will surely blow but what will make you to blow in this business is not your mindset but your persistency and constant action............."

But something really bad happened to me. My kdp account got terminated a few days ago and I must say it has been awful. I tried sending a few email of appeals but I guess it didn't work out because they didn't reinstate it. I saw this your story right here on NL. I will pull out some part of it:

"The most painful part was when I wrote 10 particular forbidden books that raked in about $1000 for me but trust me, my account got terminated. What a big blow on me! That made me feel so terribly bad when I got that termination email from Amazon.

However, they included in the email that I would be paid the money. Normally, when amazon terminate your account, they will tell you whether you would be paid your already earned royalties or not. So when I saw that they will pay me the $1000 royalties I already earned from those books, I didn't feel the pain of my account being terminated much but rather I was strategizing on how to open another to start afresh. Alas, I got paid about N340,000 from the proceeds of those books cuz I sold the funds to my exchanger at the rate of N340/$1 as at then.

Mind you, starting afresh means I will have to write entirely new books and begin publishing. The over 30 books I wrote in the terminated account shouldn't in any way be published again by me to prevent any trace of my previous account being linked with the present through those books..........."

The rest of your story so far was encouraging and it gave me some hope.

I'm literally passing through the same thing right now because your story is really similar to mine and I really need your help on how to go about this and getting a new account. I'm feeling bad at the moment but I don't easily give up. Please how can you help me out? I would really appreciate it.
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? by Omalicious1: 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2023
FanRong:

My story

Pls cancel all marriage plans. I repeat, cancel all marriage plans.
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? by VULCAN(m): 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2023
If you think all woman are the same as the girl then you are deluded.

Woman are in ranges on a spectrum.

The best are well brought up, have home training, have a strong work ethic, are value adders, are honest, respectful and embrace your family.

Those are very few

The worst are like the OPs girlfriend.

shortgun:
The experience you are having is just how women behave, you won't find a better one anywhere!
The only ones who will appear to be better are those who will pretend but will later show their true colours.
Any man who has made up his mind to get involved with a woman must be ready to put up with their nature and illogical dramas or just stay single.
You are even lucky she doesn't get angry with you cos you are cheating on her in her dreams.

The areas where I see you lacking is in dominance and assertiveness; you need to dominate her to conquer her.
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? by LeanonGOD(m): 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2023

She took the key! how did you enter your house?
If you marry her, her first child may be for her EVER-READY EX. Kick her out asap, surrender ALL to God and let the God's Will Prevail.
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? by Cortexhills99: 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2023
Red flag 🚩 surplus here
FanRong:

My story

Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? by VULCAN(m): 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2023
Typical African mentality.

You are one of those that think that setting someone up in business is all that is needed for the person to be successful.

You don't need to learn customer service, no need to be polite to customers, you don't need accounting training, you don't need recruitment skills, you don't need money mgmt skills.

Just get someone to pay for and stock up a shop and all will be well.

Joke

UnfairLife7:
You didn't see where he said he plans to set her up after marriage? no be everybody go marry i beg to apply woman
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? by Briteiyobo1(m): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
With all these red flags, guy if I was in your shoes, that day she called her ex to come pick her, she will not spend the night in my house and that will be all.
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? by Akinpresident: 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
Bro, the short advice without long story is: "Don't marry that attitudinal silly no-gooder".
It'll end in premium tears. Much worse if you remember that you asked for this advice and we freely gave it to you. Don't marry her. She's just another fortunate opportunist that happened to come across you.
Ditch her and choose peace of mind.
Don't negotiate with your happiness by trying to justify any thing you like about her. She's not gonna make a good wife.
Marriage is all about making compromises and sacrifices and since she's not willing to do these, simply kick her out.
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? by UnfairLife7(m): 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2023
VULCAN:
Typical African mentality.

You are one of those that think that setting someone up in business is all that is needed for the person to be successful.

You don't need to learn customer service, no need to be polite to customers, you don't need accounting training, you don't need recruitment skills, you don't need money mgmt skills.

Just get someone to pay for and stock up a shop and all will be well.

Joke

okay he can tell her to learn the business as a trade for some time before setting her up

Is that okay?
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? by fortunechy(m): 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2023
The red flag plenty. God is showing u signs but u are too blind to have noticed. She's not even worth being girlfriend not to talk of marriage.
Please, discharge her as soon as possible to avoid stories that touches the anus in nearest future.
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? by Solofresh2: 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2023
sukkot:
Lol
What does Scorpio rising mean. I finally got my rising sign from my certificate
Making me Scorpio rising Taurus Sun and Pisces moon
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? by Faposky95: 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2023
JoshTim:
Do you not have sense...girl wey be liability, wey no still get sense, bad attitude,....guy, you are in for fire if you marry her.

Guy like longggg ting........!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? by Azazyel: 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2023
FanRong:

My story

Firstly, for you to achieve peace, you have to be at peace with yourself. Things I discovered according to your write-up

1) you are a control freak. Be a friend to your spouse.
2) you were desperate otherwise you wouldn't bring in a liability and accept to become her father. Don't be desperate. How can you be forcing a woman to call her parents or family members to speak about marriage plans? A woman who is ready for marriage would never wait for you to start telling her family about you.
3) she doesn't need any training from you. She's an adult. Don't date someone hoping to train her. It's wrong!
4) when she called her ex to come pack her things and then the neighbor came to settle, why did you accept her back?
5) you saw your ex and ran to meet her. You are not a serious person and it is very much obvious. You did that and you expect that lady to keep calm. You're not ready for marriage. You still have some growing up to do. Both of you are not ready.

The way forward is : sit her down and speak to her. Tell her to be honest with you and say her mind even if it would hurt. Be ready to listen. If she is not interested in you, you'll see the signs. Once you see those signs, let her go. If both of you can't let go of your exes then you better part ways
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? by maak400: 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2023
What kind of men are existing these days?! shocked You're clearly suffering from ONEitis and low self-esteem. It's the reason why you're yet to kick this rubbish girl out of your house. Chai you dey fall hand walahi, you fvck up!
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? by yusufsuleiman85: 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2023
She's not a good wife material...let her go.

My story

Should I continue with the marriage plans or the redflags are obvious? [/quote]
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? by yusufsuleiman85: 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2023
She's not a good wife material...let her go. [color=#990000][/color]

My story

Should I continue with the marriage plans or the redflags are obvious? [/quote]
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? by maak400: 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2023
Bros there's NO sense in this post. angry
shortgun:

Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? by Machinegun91(m): 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2023
You can endure if her pussy is sweeter than rest of the girls on earth.

A good pussy worth trading your life and joy for.

Ode
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? by Boldideas: 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2023
I accommodated one for like that from her father is a general to her father is from Chad (she was already 8 weeks pregnant (I knew I was bleeped) to her father got her mother pregnant and abandoned her and married the Chaldean.. . at the end am alone with my son, abandoned for me at a year 6 months, dude is clocking four years in 2024.

You may not have the kind of grace upon my life...

SEND HER AWAY!!!!!!
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? by LordReed(m): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2023
FanRong:

My story

Dude you are living with a liability. Let this girl go and get someone that has a head on her shoulders.
Re: I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? by Jewessgratitud3: 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2023
Godoverevery:

Not everyone with get married that a fact people like you need to swallow.

Alot of couples are living together without been married with kids....

I mean well to do men and women, well educated and exposed.

Marriage have outlived it purpose so if my daughter decide not to it isn't a crime or sin.

Your Opinion Sir.
You can damn traditions and give your daughters out for free but please don't go about preaching such lies to others who place value on their daughters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Sent To Prison For Failing To Marry A Lady He Got Pregnant In Lagos / Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys / My Wife Records Our Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 233
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.