Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

Exploring The Concept Of The Zero Date: Is It A Viable Option? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Exploring The Concept Of The Zero Date: Is It A Viable Option? (96 Views)

The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help / Opinion: Babe Mama Not A Viable Option To Not Getting Married / I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exploring The Concept Of The Zero Date: Is It A Viable Option? by Chin168: 7:15am On Dec 30, 2023

Navigating romance in the 21st century often feels like an uphill battle. With packed work agendas, economic uncertainties, and the intricate dance of contemporary dating dynamics, establishing a genuine bond seems more elusive than ever. Amid the plethora of online dialogues and the exhaustion from prolonged conversations without tangible outcomes, a novel concept emerges: the “zero date.”

Understanding the Zero Date
https://retroworldnews.com/exploring-the-concept-of-the-zero-date-is-it-a-viable-option/

(1) (Reply)

Man / Kiss / Do Christians Celebrate Valentine's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.