Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Delete Delete - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delete Delete (6025 Views)

FG - Twitter Refused To Delete Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets Calling Us Monkeys In a Zoo / Delete / Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delete Delete by stevnwigw1: 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2023
The man is saving his secret, to continue his cashout, so that before 2027 he will challenge tinubu in election.
Re: Delete Delete by Oche211(m): 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2023
Happysoul001:
I have saved all the Bet IDs. Thank you

Very good. They can't escape not paying you that money. Stay positive
Re: Delete Delete by blaquemyc: 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2023
Zonefree:

Aswear.

Check the time he placed the bets.
Hmmm, I guess there's a glitch in their system and he exploited it unfortunately for him, they found him out. He placed the bets past 10 pm when most games were already rounding up.
Re: Delete Delete by KingDash09(m): 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2023
πŸ˜‚
Zonefree:

You never ready na.
Re: Delete Delete by stevnwigw1: 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
blaquemyc:
Hmmm, I guess there's a glitch in their system and he exploited it unfortunately for him, they found him out. He placed the bets past 10 pm when most games were already rounding up.
I think this is what actually happened
Re: Delete Delete by Zonefree(m): 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2023
blaquemyc:
Yeah, he took advantage of a glitch in their system.

I did that during the world cup. They void all the bets and refund my staking money.

1 Like

Re: Delete Delete by PlayMaker14: 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2023
Zonefree:
@Happysoul001

Inter match started by 20.45 and ended by 22.40

You placed your bet by 22.42 after the end of the match with high odd.

I'm seriously confused at your betslips.

Cc
Playmak..er14
Kingosytex
Could it be Simulated live game? I doubt sha.

Just want to see the messages he has been sending to Influencers and regulatory bodies.
Re: Delete Delete by tysontim(m): 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2023
Best is to go to their physical office with your lawyer accept their settlement even if its not upto 90m. If they give atleast 30m collect I know why.
Re: Delete Delete by PapaNnamdi: 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2023
stevnwigw1:
The man is saving his secret, to continue his cashout, so that before 2027 he will challenge tinubu in election.

Let this be a lesson to those paying money for sure games, anybody wey get sure game go hide am, forget those thieves asking you to subscribe for sure odds, u can see how this our OP guard him picks, meaning say the thing de work and he no want make e cast 😁

1 Like

Re: Delete Delete by Kingosytex(m): 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2023
PlayMaker14:

Just want to see the messages he has been sending to Influencers and regulatory bodies.

Simulated don't play in the night bro, they do play hours before the actual game commences.
I think those games were live and in-play, the market that gave such odds is what I'm yet to fathom.
Our concern now should be for our brother to realize his money, Bet9ja had no means whatsoever voiding games they've decided and credited.
Re: Delete Delete by Zonefree(m): 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2023
PlayMaker14:

The guy is not being honest with us.

He claimed the betting option he played is something most people are not aware of. While he took advantage of a glitch in bet9ja server.

3 Likes

Re: Delete Delete by Kingosytex(m): 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2023
tysontim:
Best is to go to their physical office with your lawyer accept their settlement even if its not upto 90m. If they give atleast 30m collect I know why.

Why 30m bro? I will collect that 90m to the last kobo. In fact, I go enter CBN go find coins sef as change sef grin
Re: Delete Delete by PlayMaker14: 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2023
Zonefree:

The guy is not being honest with us.

He claimed the betting option he played is something most people are not aware of. While he took advantage of a glitch in bet9ja server.

That's where I drew the line and became suspicious.

Good observation my brother 🀍

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delete Delete by Obainoman6: 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2023
You are a very heartless person, so if dem allow you only u will chop bet9ja 90m in this economy.
I am very happy that they reversed that money it's very good for you.
Re: Delete Delete by Zonefree(m): 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2023
PlayMaker14:
That's where I drew the line and became suspicious.

Good observation my brother 🀍
He will get nothing. It's under their Terms and Conditions.

1 Like

Re: Delete Delete by PlayMaker14: 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2023
Zonefree:

He will get nothing. It's under their Terms and Conditions.
They might arrest him with this terms and conditions oh πŸ˜„
Re: Delete Delete by Zonefree(m): 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
PlayMaker14:
They might arrest him with this terms and conditions oh πŸ˜„
That's what my brother that is Bet9ja agent said grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delete Delete by PlayMaker14: 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2023
Zonefree:

That's what my brother that is Bet9ja agent said grin
grin
Re: Delete Delete by Happysoul001: 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2023
-

1 Like

Re: Delete Delete by blaquemyc: 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2023
Happysoul001:
The option appears in the Bet ID / slip full details, so they can't deny it.
Did you stake these games before or after kickoff?
Re: Delete Delete by stevnwigw1: 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2023
His claims are not clear, that is why naira land has not taken it to front page, I believe only naira land front page of this claim is enough for bet9ja to pay to the last one. He that comes to equity, must come with clean hands.
Re: Delete Delete by Happysoul001: 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2023
-

1 Like

Re: Delete Delete by Happysoul001: 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2023
-

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delete Delete by Zonefree(m): 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2023
Happysoul001:
There terms and conditions are explicitly clear. They was no manipulation, there was no foil play or issues. It was a 100% legal bet with 100% legal outcome. The thing is this bet option was recently introduced by them, well at least, I noticed it recently. It doesn't appear on all games or teams but some. When I weighed my options, I knew that no matter how much I lose playing this option, by the time I try several times, I will surely win what will cover all that has been lost with some major gains. Ive already won around 1.4m using this and cashed out successfully without any issues. The thing now is that they just never expected someone will win 90m with it, because I combined 2 games with large odds resulting in odds of around 4k plus, them I staked on it 3 times, and fortunately the bets outcome favored me.

Mind you, while I was trying, there were some other bets that I tried like this that I lost too. So why will they now want to deny me of my legitimate wins? Don't support fraud please. People lose tens of millions to Bet9ja daily, they gladly eat the money, so why won't they pay when someone wins bigs?
Please, can you open one of the betslips let's see the bet option that gave you 80 odds after the end of a match?

3 Likes

Re: Delete Delete by Happysoul001: 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2023
-
Re: Delete Delete by stevnwigw1: 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2023
Happysoul001:
There terms and conditions are explicitly clear. They was no manipulation, there was no foil play or issues. It was a 100% legal bet with 100% legal outcome. The thing is this bet option was recently introduced by them, well at least, I noticed it recently. It doesn't appear on all games or teams but some. When I weighed my options, I knew that no matter how much I lose playing this option, by the time I try several times, I will surely win what will cover all that has been lost with some major gains. Ive already won around 1.4m using this and cashed out successfully without any issues. The thing now is that they just never expected someone will win 90m with it, because I combined 2 games with large odds resulting in odds of around 4k plus, them I staked on it 3 times, and fortunately the bets outcome favored me.

Mind you, while I was trying, there were some other bets that I tried like this that I lost too. So why will they now want to deny me of my legitimate wins? Don't support fraud please. People lose tens of millions to Bet9ja daily, they gladly eat the money, so why won't they pay when someone wins bigs?
If you are sincere with this, then you will get the money, with a good lawyer, but if you want to get the money without going through the process of law suit, get nairaland to push it to front page, but they can only do that when you put up all the evidence ,including the option played. That way, bet9ja cannot take them to court for fake news.
Re: Delete Delete by GreaterFuture(m): 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2023
You are the 3rd, or 2nd Person Atleast, I'm seeing with this exact situation of sport betting companies in not wanting to pay, all in very recent times... Right here on Nairaland.

Na Nigeria, that's why
Re: Delete Delete by PlayMaker14: 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2023
Happysoul001:
I just spoke to their CC agent on call, and he took my details and then check it out. According to him, he can see what happen but can't explain why it happened. He said he will escalate the matter to the dept that can solve the issue and they will call me back ASAP. I'm still waiting for their call. Meanwhile, I've gone the legal route already. Either they pay me now, or I take them to court, I will definitely win because no foul play on my side, and they will pay both my winnings + extra + fines. Their choice to decide.
Alright my brother, I wish you luck 🀍

1 Like

Re: Delete Delete by Happysoul001: 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2023
-

1 Like

Re: Delete Delete by PlayMaker14: 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
Happysoul001, if the rubbers drop, you go wet ground oh πŸ˜„
Re: Delete Delete by Happysoul001: 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2023
-

1 Like

Re: Delete Delete by Happysoul001: 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2023
-

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abia Empowers 500 Youths With Free Tricycles / Toll Gates Back Soon On Federal Roads –onolememen / Nigerians Have Made A Mistake By Voting Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.