Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Delete Delete - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delete Delete (6022 Views)

FG - Twitter Refused To Delete Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets Calling Us Monkeys In a Zoo / Delete / Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delete Delete by maasoap(m): 10:47am On Dec 30, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
u no get sense

U left it there despite all complains of people online about how betting platforms rob them

Oga na u do yourself

U get 90 million online n 5 naira no dey your account n u get mind sleep?

What if the whole site crash n never come back again?

U are not wise
Goodnewsforlife:
how will someone who have sense leave 90 million in online account n sleep

The highest I can leave after winning is 10k

What's your problem with insults? Grow up and stop being an irritant

1 Like

Re: Delete Delete by lifeisizzy: 10:47am On Dec 30, 2023
Hope no be bonus you use stake?
Re: Delete Delete by Kingosytex(m): 10:49am On Dec 30, 2023
Happysoul001:
Good morning everyone, and mods sorry for posting in this section, but I just created this account and limited to some sections only.

Now let me go straight to the point my issue is as follows:

I played several bets on Bet9ja platform yesterday, and some bets were lost but I won several bets too. Now the total amount that was paid into my Bet9ja account around N90 million. I was just trying my luck maybe the games would favor me, and surprisingly all the big odds came through.

Please note that I played within the betting rules of not betting the same bet more than 3 times. The max I did for any repeated bets were 3. I didn't not exceed this at any time.

After all the games ended, the platform settled all bets that were correct as won and credited me accordingly.

But like a hour after, suddenly, Bet9ja cancelled all the games I won and changed the settled bets from won to void, for no reason at all. Mind you, I have also played some games exactly like this that I lost and Bet9ja are all the money. And trust me, I have lost a lot of money to Bet9ja.

But suddenly now that I was able to secure a high winnings, Bet9ja voided all the winnings bets that were already settled as won and the amount paid into my Bet9ja account. Not they only refunded all my initial funds I used to stake on those bets.

I need justice, because Bet9ja is clearly breaching fair play and wants to defraud me of the earnings I won completely legally and within betting rules.

I need your contributions please, and if possible the mods should please move this to fro t page for wider views and contributions. I'm so tensed right now. I normally browse on this site as a guest but had to create this account now due to the severity of this matter.

Mind you this is not the first time I have won big on Bet9ja. I have won over a million before. But now that I won 90 million, Bet9ja wants to brazenly defraud me. Please help me out guys.

Bro, how far have you gone?
We need to start dragging them on Twitter. Tag legit.ng let's do the needful.
Make sure you screenshot everything should they delete your account.
Re: Delete Delete by PlayMaker14: 10:51am On Dec 30, 2023
Zonefree:

@bolded

So, we are here trying to help you recover your funds and you're also hiding update from us? undecided

Playmak.er14, E be like this guy dey selfish and wicked o.
And he's here trying to seek help from people he won't help.

4 Likes

Re: Delete Delete by Kingosytex(m): 10:51am On Dec 30, 2023
lifeisizzy:
Hope no be bonus you use stake?

Bonus is subject to terms and conditions. You've got a point, Bet9ja might win the case.
Re: Delete Delete by Happysoul001: 10:53am On Dec 30, 2023
-
Re: Delete Delete by Goodnewsforlife: 10:54am On Dec 30, 2023
Happysoul001:
I've tagged all these accounts now. Thanks very much. I'm also discussing with a lawyer. He is assuring me that I will get all my money back eventually. He is very eager to take up the case. I'm gathering all the evidence to submit to him now
tell him d percentage right from the onset n make sure it’s written in black n white

Once his percentage is 10%, that’s around 10 million he will take u serious

N don’t forget that clause that “the case must b won by him n u are able to withdraw the money successfully before u can sort him”

2 Likes

Re: Delete Delete by Happysoul001: 10:57am On Dec 30, 2023
-
Re: Delete Delete by Kingosytex(m): 11:01am On Dec 30, 2023
Kenmatt:
Op, those periods you were winning and withdrawing your millions, you didn't tell us ooh!

grin

1 Like

Re: Delete Delete by Happysoul001: 11:02am On Dec 30, 2023
-
Re: Delete Delete by Happysoul001: 11:16am On Dec 30, 2023
-
Re: Delete Delete by Oche211(m): 11:20am On Dec 30, 2023
Better go and screenshot all the bet tickets. Not what you posted. Open each bets and screenshot with the selection showing and your bet9ja ID clearly visible.

Go to Twitter. Tag all major punters there like juju punter, Mayor of Ekiti, Mr Bayo, Mr banks, spiritual and others.

Bet9ja go disable your account to wipe all traces if you don't act fast

1 Like

Re: Delete Delete by Oche211(m): 11:21am On Dec 30, 2023
Happysoul001:
No response yet from all those I tagged, including the federal and Lagos state government. But Bet9ja just jumped into my Twitter DM now after ignoring me since morning. I think they are starting to realize how serious I am. Plus I tagged the Consumer Protection Agency.

If the Federal Consumer Protection Agency takes up the case, they risk getting fined about 10% of their annual 2023 earnings, which is definitely in billions, so they will pay my money and still pay 10% to the govt. The choice is theirs.

What are they doing in your DM?

Don't gree for any settlement less than your total winnings ooo. Keep the fire on. Tag more people
Re: Delete Delete by Oche211(m): 11:26am On Dec 30, 2023
Happysoul001:
Check the first page and see the tickets that were voided. The only reason I don't want to reveal the full details of the bets itself is that the betting option I played is something most people are not.aware off, otherwise Bet9ja would have gone bankrupt because there's a high probability of winning it. You will lose money chasing it but will gain x 1000 of it with patience when the games align in your favor.

I'm sure they are already working on their system to eliminate that betting option, because any betting choice that that can make you win big money, Bet9ja would remove it or limit the money you can win through it.

Na wa for you ooo... Seeking help and hiding the updates from the street. Kilode

You have won 90m. Abi only you want to keep winning?

1 Like

Re: Delete Delete by Woodshot: 11:28am On Dec 30, 2023
Stand ten toes and keep your heads up
Re: Delete Delete by Happysoul001: 11:35am On Dec 30, 2023
-

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delete Delete by Happysoul001: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2023
-
Re: Delete Delete by Remijuice: 11:45am On Dec 30, 2023
Selfish and hypocrite
Re: Delete Delete by Front0lane: 11:52am On Dec 30, 2023
Re: Delete Delete by PapaNnamdi: 11:52am On Dec 30, 2023
Happysoul001:
I have saved all the Bet IDs. Thank you

Immediately I saw the screen shot 2games summing over 2000 odds, I knew this selections are new and a killer if it comes,

No betting company wants to pay money they only want to collect,
I will advise u stop using bet 9ja and switch to sporty
Those ones have money before entering the business,u win 200million Dem go card u once for ur bet account no stories

Abeg dm me that pick wey u use make God bless us too,

You just disgraced 2023 with aguero moment, wait ooh abi na ur case make aguero moment de trend for twitter?? 😲
Re: Delete Delete by Psady(m): 11:56am On Dec 30, 2023
Happysoul001:
Thanks. I've screenshot a lot, both games I won before and games I lost before under the same betting option. And allthe games they voided. I wish I had screenshot the 90 million plus that was credited to my account. I never knew Bet9ja can turn to thieves over just 90 million. This is an app that rakes in billions every year. That's why I felt ok to leave the winnings there for some time.
I don't know but I have that believe and feeling u will retrieve your winning back, since u never broke any rule against betting with them, they really f**k up ,they gradually loosing the trust we their customers have for them.please update us here how it goes, Am ready to drag Thier f **king ass all over other social media.
Re: Delete Delete by blaquemyc: 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2023
Don't sleep on anything, don't leave anything out, contact all contactables. In all you do, just make sure you collect your complete 90mil.
Re: Delete Delete by Psady(m): 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2023
Happysoul001:
I've already downloaded the full version of their T&Cs on their website as of yesterday night, which is what is applicable to my bets. Any future change cannot be binding on a bet played before the new conditions were formed. I'm ready for them. They must pay me.my money.
The option u used in winning this money should also be screen shot if still appears on their platform before they take it down. I hate it when this bookies try to play smart after cashing billions from we punters .taking away 90m that's already won is enough to sue them for attempt for man slaughter.
Re: Delete Delete by cbaba: 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2023
OP is just here to argue. When he should save that skill for bet9ja. Paste games he dey give void screenshots. 🤣🤩😂🤪🤣😆

You not ready bro!
Re: Delete Delete by Zonefree(m): 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2023
@Happysoul001

Inter match started by 20.45 and ended by 22.40

You placed your bet by 22.42 after the end of the match with high odd.

I'm seriously confused at your betslips.

Cc
Playmaker14
Kingosytex

1 Like

Re: Delete Delete by blaquemyc: 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2023
Zonefree:
Something fishy is going on, a 1-1 correct score won't give you 80 odds neither will X/X .
Re: Delete Delete by Zonefree(m): 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2023
blaquemyc:
Something fishy is going on, a 1-1 correct score won't give you 80 odds neither will X/X .
Aswear.

Check the time he placed the bets.

1 Like

Re: Delete Delete by Kingosytex(m): 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2023
Happysoul001:
I've contacted a lawyer that has taken up the case. He will begin when he's back into Lagos. I've tagged the 3 Federal and State govt authorities that relate to this issue on Twitter, as well as the accounts that were suggested to me here by some of these helpful contributors.

I have also reached out to Bet9ja on Twitter and they just Dm'd me not long ago amd I have responded. But I have refrained from calling Bet9ja office or going there for now because I don't want them to think I'm addressing the issue alone. I want to build enough heat before I call or make physical contact, so that they will not make the criminal move of blocking my account or even deleting it (not sure if they can do this). But I have already screenshot all evidence and copied the Bet IDs of all the bets I won.

For now, I can login and access my account. My goal is to claim back my full money. And of course, all those who helped me to recover it will be also rewarded.

You've done well bro. You shall recover your money to the last kobo. I know what it takes to win a bet after so many loses.
Tag legit. Ng, Mr. Bayo, Ekitipikin, Mr. Banks, Jujupunter.
Tag everyone, let them see the fraud Bet9ja perpetrated.
'Egwu dawa gidigidi, agbawa ya gidigidi', you dance a song according to its rhythm.
Don't keep mute bro, if they succeed in your case then others are also in trouble because it can happen to anyone.
Good luck bro.
Re: Delete Delete by Chigorkizz(m): 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2023
Na wa o
Re: Delete Delete by Psady(m): 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2023
blaquemyc:
he never mentioned playing correct score or draw both halves x/x.
Re: Delete Delete by PinkNature: 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2023
If you had successfully withdrawn these funds, I'm very sure you wouldn't have created a thread for it.

I have no advice to give you, but I do sincerely hope that you collect every single kobo back from those criminal and devilish bet9ja.
Re: Delete Delete by kapelvej: 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2023
Drag on X ( twitter) report to bloggers like daddy freeze last last sue them, and you will even collect more than that 90 million

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbo Traders Count Losses After The Kaduna Bomb Blast / Jonathan Secures Release Of Prisoners In Equatorial-Guinea / “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.