Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,777 members, 7,841,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

What Are You Regrets In Year 2023? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are You Regrets In Year 2023? (12147 Views)

Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? / Proposed ₦19.76 Trillion Budget Breakdown For The Year 2023 / Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Regrets In Year 2023? by Mcslize: 12:29am On Jan 01
NurseG84:
Coming to the UK was my regret in 2023,just when I thought I was coming to reunite with my husband, never new it would rather tore us apart, everyday work 12hrly,tore us apart totally.

Are you sure it's working 12 hours that caused you guys to separate or there is more to it?

We've been hearing about how Nigerian women in UK no longer respect their husbands when they get there and start making money and also following other men.

I just hope that's not what caused your separation.

6 Likes

Re: What Are You Regrets In Year 2023? by Mcslize: 12:41am On Jan 01
Ibkrichie:
My only regrets this year was allowing my flesh to overrule me, I engaged in fornication by patronizing sex worker... i regretted it 😢😭

Now make a resolution to stay away from sex just like me. I know how women stare at me whenever I go out. They know I carry positive aura and they can sense it from afar.

Having stayed away from sex for some time now, I discovered my prayers also get answered very fast by God. I also noticed people tend to honour me more anywhere I go even without saying a word. I also tend to have lots of good lucks knocking at me here and there.

I won't lie you, illicit sex carries lots of bad lucks. So, it will be a good news if you can have a new turn this new year.

I don't masturbate or engage in any sexual play. Having stayed away from all those stuffs for sometime now, this has really helped to reset my mind and tamed my sexual urges. Sex doesn't move me any more.

But don't try my early morning erection. It's still very functional. But when it comes, I don't even feel the urge to engage in sex.

I just said let me share this with you to encourage you. If I can, you too can, trust me.

13 Likes

Re: What Are You Regrets In Year 2023? by Olaolex: 12:47am On Jan 01
I had no regret. No regret at all
Re: What Are You Regrets In Year 2023? by Mcslize: 12:51am On Jan 01
UncleKoboko:
Not japa ing long time ago when I could easily if I wanted to...

Nigeria is SINKING...

It's never too late if you haven't crossed 45.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Regrets In Year 2023? by poweredcom(m): 1:00am On Jan 01
For loving a Nigerian girl

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Regrets In Year 2023? by Blackdisciple(m): 1:05am On Jan 01
My mistake was to go to buy items including curry powder at the end after payment and almost home when I checked items I bought on the receipt I realised that the curry I bought was 4,500 ...

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Regrets In Year 2023? by AfahaAbia(m): 1:20am On Jan 01
dontrulee:
I enjoyed life and explored the dark and grey areas of Life. 2023 was a year without plans, I just did as I felt. I had a lot of money, saved a lot of money and spent a lot of money. I dated a lot of women, made a lot of male friends, built a lot of connections, I made a lot of mistakes and errors, corrected some and learnt from Many. I was free as a bird, I tested the waters, I lived life and I enjoyed it!

Same as me too. I really really did enjoy life in 2023

1 Like

Re: What Are You Regrets In Year 2023? by tunde1200(m): 1:24am On Jan 01
aswani:
Engaging with Imbecilic IPOBidients on Nairaland, wasted time and energy amongst other things.

Here's to more of it next year grin

My belle oh lol

1 Like

Re: What Are You Regrets In Year 2023? by omlueh(m): 1:55am On Jan 01
Losing My Immediate Younger To The Cold Hand of Death On 26th April 2023 In York United Kingdom At The Age of Almost 49Years By July, But Still In The Morgue Over There Not Yet Buried.
But Hopefully To Be Buried Before or By April This Year.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Regrets In Year 2023? by judedwriter(m): 2:01am On Jan 01
shepherd316:
Not serving God, i pray God helps me to reach my highest peak for him in 2024

It is a great thing as a youth to serve God.

It pays to serve God, don't wait for old age o.
Re: What Are You Regrets In Year 2023? by NameInUse(f): 2:02am On Jan 01
Settling for something i should not have settled for😔

1 Like

Re: What Are You Regrets In Year 2023? by johnog4sure: 2:04am On Jan 01
dontrulee:

Dem no lock you for prison?
It doesn't work like dat
Re: What Are You Regrets In Year 2023? by johnog4sure: 2:05am On Jan 01
Olarewaju89:

Na waoo 4million, how bro
Na long story o
Re: What Are You Regrets In Year 2023? by EXLOVER(m): 2:19am On Jan 01
JerySmalls:
Loving a Yoruba Girl! I see pepper 🥶

Can you tell me more about it? Currently dating one, she's the best

4 Likes

Re: What Are You Regrets In Year 2023? by theamazonguru(m): 2:21am On Jan 01
tnerro1:
Missed an opportunity to make a lot of money, still feel sad when I remember it😔

Are you sure about this?
You might have just dodged a bullet.
There were opportunities like that that sucked me despite showing promises of huge financial fortunes.

Can you be more explicit if you don't mind.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Regrets In Year 2023? by millionboi2: 2:30am On Jan 01
dontrulee:

I dabbled into gambling too this year but just for fun.

To make money from gambling is a strategy and one mustn't be greedy. I started with 50k and I was staking 30-40% per game, I joined a platform that was having a winning streak of about 80-90% daily. So I was in profits daily and I was withdrawing 5k daily. Gambling became another source of income for me!
you are a scammer.....be warned guys
Re: What Are You Regrets In Year 2023? by TheBTCinvestor: 3:01am On Jan 01
omlueh:
Losing My Immediate Younger To The Cold Hand of Death On 26th April 2023 In York United Kingdom At The Age of Almost 49Years By July, But Still In The Morgue Over There Not Yet Buried.
But Hopefully To Be Buried Before or By April This Year.

Wow...leaving him for 1year in the Morgue isn't good na..Bury him there If u have no money to bring him back...so his soul can rest lipsrsealed
Re: What Are You Regrets In Year 2023? by TheBTCinvestor: 3:03am On Jan 01
millionboi2:

Na scope..very soon he go lure addicted gamblers to his DM and start selling sure odds grin
Re: What Are You Regrets In Year 2023? by Myer(m): 3:06am On Jan 01
iwaeda:
What are you regrets in Year 2023?
That I missed the 2 opportunities to attend Joshua Selman's ministrations.
But God is faithful I am still blessed to watch him online.
Re: What Are You Regrets In Year 2023? by dontrulee: 3:21am On Jan 01
millionboi2:

Dey play, did I say anyone should send me pm or did I promote any platform?
It's only a simple strategy that I made for myself to ensure steady cash flow and my gee, it worked!

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Regrets In Year 2023? by dontrulee: 3:23am On Jan 01
TheBTCinvestor:

Na scope..very soon he go lure addicted gamblers to his DM and start selling sure odds grin

Na I don't sell sure odds.
The platforms are on Telegram and they're free, no VIPs. Yesterday was a 100% in three different groups I am currently in and profits was massive!
Re: What Are You Regrets In Year 2023? by JerySmalls(m): 3:24am On Jan 01
EXLOVER:

Can you tell me more about it? Currently dating one, she's the best

Count yourself lucky, my ex is a promiscious snake, omo my ex was very manipulative, don't get me wrong, some Yoruba girls are very good. But u see this my ex in question, she's a cold hearted liar and pretender.
I saw Hell but we move regardless.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Regrets In Year 2023? by dontrulee: 3:27am On Jan 01
Fatbam005:
It will be better to leave it for good. It's a trap

It's only a trap when you're not wise and strategic about it. Stake only what you can afford to loose, don't chase your losses, stake 30-40% of your capital, withdraw 20-30% of your profits daily. If you do that, it's a reliable steady flow of cash flow

1 Like

Re: What Are You Regrets In Year 2023? by dontrulee: 3:29am On Jan 01
Blackdisciple:
My mistake was to go to buy items including curry powder at the end after payment and almost home when I checked items I bought on the receipt I realised that the curry I bought was 4,500 ...

Na to call yourself stephen curry be that. Pele.
Hope you learnt a lesson. The lesson is to double check, infact I triple check everything I do and this has made me very meticulous and efficient!
Re: What Are You Regrets In Year 2023? by ipobcannibals: 3:54am On Jan 01
My regrets are not seeing enough dead bodies of ipob/esn terrorists….hopefully 2024 will make this dream come true….Amen!

1 Like

Re: What Are You Regrets In Year 2023? by damola1: 4:12am On Jan 01
I regretted not reading enough.

I lost my mum to complications from diabetes in 2020. But in 2023. I read 3 books on it and practiced it. And it worked like magic.

Lose weight. Eat beans. No oils. Movement. 16kg went off just like that!

Anyways. I think I will be spending at least 2hours reading daily from 2024. So I can optimize anything I want.

I don’t see any reason why I should be running up and down. When it’s written somewhere .

1 Like

Re: What Are You Regrets In Year 2023? by Maj196(m): 4:36am On Jan 01
No regrets, we go harder this year
Re: What Are You Regrets In Year 2023? by Ibkrichie(m): 4:48am On Jan 01
Mcslize:

Now make a resolution to stay away from sex just like me. I know how women stare at me whenever I go out. They know I carry positive aura and they can sense it from afar.

Having stayed away from sex for some time now, I discovered my prayers also get answered very fast by God. I also noticed people tend to honour me more anywhere I go even without saying a word. I also tend to have lots of good lucks knocking at me here and there.

I won't lie you, illicit sex carries lots of bad lucks. So, it will be a good news if you can have a new turn this new year.

I don't masturbate or engage in any sexual play. Having stayed away from all those stuffs for sometime now, this has really helped to reset my mind and tamed my sexual urges. Sex doesn't move me any more.

But don't try my early morning erection. It's still very functional. But when it comes, I don't even feel the urge to engage in sex.

I just said let me share this with you to encourage you. If I can, you too can, trust me.

Thanks brother, I really appreciate
That's my number 1 new year resolution
Re: What Are You Regrets In Year 2023? by LandMann: 4:57am On Jan 01
Giving bank money to keep with abysmally low interest and not buying bitcoin or other fundamentally sound crypto in January 2023
Re: What Are You Regrets In Year 2023? by maverick1995: 6:20am On Jan 01
CaveAdullam:
There are some courses I paid for to get serious with them, but I couldn't go along with them. Because I got other things at hand.

I pursued many things in 2023. Some paid; some were futile. But in the end, I just needed to settle down and pick a few.

Chasing many things at a time gears toward securing abundance and options - if plan A fails, there is plan B...there is plan c... But in the end, you waste a lot of time and energy.

To hold on to one thing amidst this darkness takes temerity and hard morale. You must have a clear vision of the future, a predictive ability top-notch + the ability to maneuver and rotate on one point.

I would have used that money to "flex my life". Lol.

At the end of 2023, I have no regret though. Because I engaged in all of my adventures. (If I hadn't purchased those courses, by now I would have been thinking of missing billionaires' chances).

Follow your guts, and you'll have little to no regrets. It doesn't guarantee success though, but you'll always learn a lesson and be glad you tried.

Living life with a series of regrets is not a good way of living. Test all waters: Drink, fish, sail, swim.

Thanks.

Hey bro!, I’m did same thing too.
Bought a couple of courses. Hoped I’m on different businesses. Tried so many things but then, some will work & others won’t.

I just think it’s very okay to have your mind fixed/focused on one main career/business/skillset & yet still try other things.

I reiterate…. Focus one a core business/skill/career.
That’s what I’m going to do this new year.
Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PENGASSAN Threatens Strike Over Rivers Crisis / North East: Nigerian Military Liberated Over 25 Towns During Jonathan / Buhari's Past Sins, Ribadu's Past Sins, Jonathan's Past Sins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.