Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Does Obj Deserve The Credit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Obj Deserve The Credit (974 Views)

Who Takes The Credit? (photo) / Who Takes The Credit When A New Administration Completes Previous Projects? / The Credit Should Go To Ordinary Nigerians - I Reject It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Obj Deserve The Credit by Abagworo(m): 12:01am On Nov 03, 2011
Obasanjo is one man whose track records is full of paper success even though his popularity is lilliputal even in his home town.But can we once again give it up for this great African leader.Behold the incessant spate of bombings has reduced drastically since Obasanjo's visit to Maiduguri.

I know a lot of people will want to discredit him but why does he always end up as the opportunist.Maybe he isn't that after all.Congrats Baba.
Re: Does Obj Deserve The Credit by PointB: 8:13am On Nov 03, 2011
^^^

I rather give credit to the courageous men of JTF, SSS, and other security operatives, who stick out their necks everyday shadowing and policing, and disrupting the operations of those dastard creatures - Boko Haram

Obj influence is clearly overrated. The only credit he deserves is time well spent in jail for his various financial crimes, and co!
Re: Does Obj Deserve The Credit by olawalebabs(m): 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2011
like him or hate him, one thing you can't take away from OBJ is his swags, when he was around, we know how he deal with the militant. GEJ, take a clue from that
Re: Does Obj Deserve The Credit by cjfavour(m): 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2011
If OBJ really did something,what killed d man he visited just few days after d visit? Forget OBJ jo. The bombs are still blowing like knock out. Listen and you'll hear it. The difference is dt security operatives are nt coperating with them again.
Re: Does Obj Deserve The Credit by kunlekunle: 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2011
i think u should tag him MR NIGERIA
he gave you today (democracy) and delivered you from the northerners.
Re: Does Obj Deserve The Credit by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2011
LOL We should be asking how much OBJ paid them to recede the bombing.

OBJ is a great leader? That's something new.
Re: Does Obj Deserve The Credit by cap28: 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2011
A man who delivered you into the hands of the IMF and the world bank - a man who put you on the road to penury, misery and endless suffering, a man who agreed to cut spending on education and healthcare in order to comply with the conditions stipulated by the imf and world bank - this is the man that you praise - Obasanjo and IBB are singularly responsible for the misery that you are now living under - the person who would have liberated you from the IMF plantation is Muhammadu Buhari if you dont know and he is the one you should praise not this fool.
Re: Does Obj Deserve The Credit by aurenflani: 11:47pm On Nov 03, 2011
To be honest i agree with you. But nigerians are already blinded without cure. tribalism and religious chauvinism plus the evils of poverty has blinded nigerians coupled with the west's superior propaganda and indirect blackmail. did you listen to news today? The current leadership under their new pm a well known cia agent in libyan, is contemplating going to the IMF.a body gaddafi of blessed memory despises, and helping to divorce africa away from. southerners i pity u.
Re: Does Obj Deserve The Credit by olawalebabs(m): 10:19am On Nov 04, 2011
the praise Obj deserves,lets give him. there are somethings that he did that we are all better on for, though his 'bad' deeds may outweigh the goods, that does not mean we should deny him the credis.
Re: Does Obj Deserve The Credit by OmoTier1(m): 11:57am On Nov 04, 2011
which credit ? RECHARGE CARD CREDIT I have glo, mtn, and etisalat N100 credit for Obj, yeye man angry
Re: Does Obj Deserve The Credit by juman(m): 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

which credit ? RECHARGE CARD CREDIT I have glo, mtn, and etisalat N100 credit for Obj, yeye man angry

Abi ooooo grin
OBJ ko, Segun Obasanjo ni.

He is very selfish man.
He was in charge (as president) of two general elections and he imposed bad people on the nation through rigging.

When leaving Aso Rock, he looked for the sickest and weakest northern politician to continue as president. Nigeria wasted 4 years on that.

That man OBJ deserve no credit.
Re: Does Obj Deserve The Credit by cap28: 10:21pm On Nov 04, 2011
aurenflani:

To be honest i agree with you. But nigerians are already blinded without cure. tribalism and religious chauvinism plus the evils of poverty has blinded nigerians coupled with the west's superior propaganda and indirect blackmail. did you listen to news today? The current leadership under their new pm a well known cia agent in libyan, is contemplating going to the IMF.a body gaddafi of blessed memory despises, and helping to divorce africa away from. southerners i pity u.

Obasanjo is also a CIA asset along with IBB thats why they have been protected all these years by europe and america.

IBB toppled Buhari who refused to impose SAP on nigerians as instructed by the IMF criminal cabal , IBB overthrew Buhari and implemented SAP on behalf of the financiers of his coup (europe and america).

Obasanjo was helped into office in 1999 on the condition that he carry on assisting in the transfer of nigeria's wealth into the hands of western multinationals and criminal international banks.

the americans even loaned him a world bank stooge (okonjo-iweala) to ensure that the process carried on very smoothly- you can see GEJ is also carrying on from where his master (OBJ) left off.

Nigerians are fooling themselves if they think things will ever improve for them with these type of people in charge.

Libya will never be the same again as long as those murderous racists known as the NTC remain in control of the country, in the 42 years of Qadaffi's rule Libya owed no debt, all the money that Qadaffi made from oil revenues were held in foreign banks around the world on behalf of the libyan govt not in his personal account.

Most of this money ( $160 billion ) is likely to be stolen by european and american criminal banks who are desperate to steal Libya's vast wealth.

YOu are right about the west's powerful propaganda - to date nobody really knows what is really going on in libya - but one thing i know is that it is not over yet.
Re: Does Obj Deserve The Credit by koruji(m): 2:11am On Nov 05, 2011
U were jumping the gun because in less than 24 hours Boko Haram returned with a vegeance. It is almost as if you were sent by BH to put OBJ to shame lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Abagworo:

Obasanjo is one man whose track records is full of paper success even though his popularity is lilliputal even in his home town.But can we once again give it up for this great African leader.Behold the incessant spate of bombings has reduced drastically since Obasanjo's visit to Maiduguri.

I know a lot of people will want to discredit him but why does he always end up as the opportunist.Maybe he isn't that after all.Congrats Baba.
Re: Does Obj Deserve The Credit by goksonjay(m): 6:21am On Nov 05, 2011
those that are having wagging tongue against Obasanjo are TYRO. Quote me anywhere

(1) (Reply)

Ihitte Women In Imo Embark On Self-help Projects (igbo Spirit) / A Foiled Bomb Attack In Kano? / Where Is Beaf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.