Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy (3401 Views)

Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude / Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? / Maintaining You Girlfriend Doesn't Mean You Are Nice Or Responsible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by StrongAlphMale: 10:11am On Dec 31, 2023
Here's why you must never be the good Mr. Nice guy.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by brain54(m): 10:20am On Dec 31, 2023
If some girls hate good guys...

That's on them and not me.

I can't change my personality because of anyone else.

There are still some who would appreciate me for who I am.

Even if they may be few. It's not worth it trying to prove nothing to anyone.

For how long can you keep up?

The only people who can cause change in my Iife are those that can make me a better version of myself.

Positive change!

33 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by StrongAlphMale: 10:23am On Dec 31, 2023
brain54:
If girls hate good guys...

That's on them and not me.

I can't change my personality because of anyone else.

There are still some who would appreciate me for who I am.

Even if they may be few. It's not worth it trying to prove nothing to anyone.

For how long can you keep up?

The only people who can cause change in my Iife are those that can make me a better version of myself.

Positive change!

I love your SIMPLETON statements,
Keep it up!

I'm sure you didn't read what that girl said in the screenshot.

However, continue with your simpleton way of reasoning

11 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by StrongAlphMale: 10:27am On Dec 31, 2023
Seun sissy farano disguy nlfpmod

Fp material
Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by dawnomike(m): 10:28am On Dec 31, 2023
You can not conclude on the assertion of one or few ladies who do not know what they want in life early...

For every'Nay', there are so many 'Yes'.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by brain54(m): 10:29am On Dec 31, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Keep it up!

Admittedly I did not read what she said...

Because of the smaller fonts. But I just strained my eyes to.

But I still stand by my comments.

The real simps are those who don't know themselves, have no principles or don't even know what they want.

They form alpha but leave themselves to be manipulated by the females - women who in the end don't even know what they truly want!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by StrongAlphMale: 10:32am On Dec 31, 2023
brain54:

Admittedly I did not read what she said...

Because of the smaller fonts. But I just strained my eyes to.

But I still stand by my comments.

The real simps are those who don't know themselves, have no principles or don't even know what they want.

They form alpha but leave themselves to be manipulated by the females - women who in the end don't even know what they truly want!

I no follow you argue.

If you want to Simp, you can simp in peace without dragging us into it.

That girl in the screenshot just told you the plain truth, yet you dey follow her argue. The joke is on you pal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by StrongAlphMale: 10:34am On Dec 31, 2023
dawnomike:
You can not conclude on the assertion of one or few ladies who do not know what they want in life early...

For every'Nay', there are so many 'Yes'.

Sadly good guys eat the leftovers after those women finish having fun with the bad guys. Good guys end up becoming stepfathers and understanding boyfriends and husbands 😂

Where's the lie in what she said? The joke is on you pal
Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by dawnomike(m): 10:36am On Dec 31, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Sadly good guys eat the leftovers after those women finish having fun with the bad guys. Good guys end up becoming stepfathers and understanding boyfriends and husbands 😂

Where's the lie in what she said? The joke is on you pal
Sorry Pal... I am happily married.

I return the joke to you grin

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by Houseontherock1: 10:38am On Dec 31, 2023
Some idiats trying to justify their waywardness and wrong relationship choices posted trash online and you are posting it here thinking it's some inspirational quote or wise saying! For your information, there'll always be good guys who married right the first time without being stepfathers! Same way some good women can't stand the average bad guy and will always prefer to start a family with the nice guy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by ibkonekt(m): 10:38am On Dec 31, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Google the origin of the word "nice"
The foundation from latin is "nescius" which means ignorant, foolish. The modern usage is intended to try to make it seem positive and good but the origin of the word is exactly how nice people are treated in reality and by action. If someone says you are nice there are also saying you are ignorant. Regardles of the denial that will follow

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by brain54(m): 10:44am On Dec 31, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

I no follow you argue.

If you want to Simp, you can simp in peace without dragging us into it.

That girl in the screenshot just told you the plain truth, yet you dey follow her argue. The joke is on you pal

Which truth...?

I never argued with her... But made my comment based on the post/conclusion that you made. Reason I never bothered to read her post initially.

One demented person cannot change my perspective about life. A person taking advice from a mad person is what...? Complete the statement.

The joke is actually on you for having no direction in life!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by Rickmann: 11:32am On Dec 31, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

I cant change from being who i am cos of what some idiot thinks and says on social media.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by Fahvvy: 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2023
Sadly, what she said is the reality of things undecided...
Nice guys eat the crumbs that bad guys leave behind undecided...

However, don't change your personality on account of this undecided...

Be yourself, but don't allow yourself to be manipulated by any female undecided...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by StrongAlphMale: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2023
Rickmann:

I cant change from being who i am cos of what some idiot thinks and says on social media.

Why then did quoted me specifically for it? Are you so insecure that U can't drop your comment without quoting me?

All these simpletons sef. The joke is on you
Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by StrongAlphMale: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2023
Fahvvy:
Sadly, what she said is the reality of things undecided...
Nice guys eat the crumbs that bad guys leave behind undecided...

However, don't change your personality on account of this undecided...

Be yourself, but don't allow yourself to be manipulated by any female undecided...

Bitter truth
Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by StrongAlphMale: 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2023
brain54:

Which truth...?

I never argued with her... But made my comment based on the post/conclusion that you made. Reason I never bothered to read her post initially.

One demented person cannot change my perspective about life. A person taking advice from a mad person is what...? Complete the statement.

The joke is actually on you for having no direction in life!

I never made any post dude. I only posted a screenshot of what a lady said and you seem actually pain with that.

I really love your simpleton nature. You're free to simp but stop dragging others along.

The joke is on you Dude

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by StrongAlphMale: 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2023
dawnomike:
Sorry Pal... I am happily married.

I return the joke to you grin

Sadly you want men to simp and then end up with a leftover which has been eaten by lots of bad guys before?

The joke is on you bro
Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by brain54(m): 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

I never made any post dude. I only posted a screenshot of what a lady said and you seem actually pain with that.

I really love your simpleton nature. You're free to simp but stop dragging others along.

The joke is on you Dude
Really you never made any post...?

Keep deceiving yourself. You think everyone is dundy like you.

Keep on looking for who the joke is on.

Clown.

The worst type of fools I hate are those that can't stand by or defend their posts/opinions.

No opinion of your own... Shows how easily you can be manipulated by people who don't even understand what they want.

Na you be the real simp.

But you don't know... You think you are alpha!

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by Rickmann: 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Why then did quoted me specifically for it? Are you so insecure that U can't drop your comment without quoting me?

All these simpletons sef. The joke is on you

We know people like you, lions on social m3dia but jellyfishes in real life especially when they see the opposite sex, but u so quick to always call a fellow brother a simp.

You dropped a topic to seek opinion bro. My response musnt necessarily be directed at you bro.

It clearly shows u are the insecure one here.

Breathe.

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by DesChyko: 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2023
It's people struggling for identification that needs all these. Of what use are you to the society if you aren't good or nice?

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by advanceDNA: 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2023
DesChyko:
It's people struggling for identification that needs all these. Of what use are you to the society if you aren't good or nice?

Context!!!!
The post get context naa...
Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by DesChyko: 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2023
advanceDNA:

Context!!!!
The post get context naa...

Context Una. So being good or nice is like an 'On/Off' switch Abi? Well, there's an age bracket that sees these kinds of 'motivation' as a creed sha. Enjoy 🚶🏾‍♂️

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by advanceDNA: 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2023
DesChyko:

Context Una. So being good or nice is like an 'On/Off' switch Abi? Well, there's an age bracket that sees these kinds of 'motivation' as a creed sha. Enjoy 🚶🏾‍♂️

Every post get context......

If I say fear women.....of course it doesn't mean u should go about fearing women like they are some demon...... so if u don't get the Ops post...then fogerrit...

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by PureFace1(m): 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
She is just a nonentity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by PureFace1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Keep it up!

You are the real Simp here giving value to what a nonentity posted on the Internet.

Who is she ? and what have she achieved for you to take her seriously? and the opinion of one woman shouldn't be taken as the opinion of all women.

There's nothing wrong in being good to people men and women, it is only a problem when it is just an act to manipulate people and get them to like you or seek their approval.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by PureFace1(m): 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Keep it up!

The real Simp is the one trying to be a bad boy to get more attention and actions from women, just because he read it somewhere or heard it work better that way with women.

The real Simp is the one that opinions of random women can easily influence and change his behaviors and characters.

True alpha don't give a fvck what a random woman or anyone think, their characters and beliefs is firmer than that and can't change for anyone especially not to suit the standard of hoes and disgusting people.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by Dangrace01: 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2023
Simp Real simp fake simp whats all these

Omo I get car for Sale

Bring buyer collect money

Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by Gadafii: 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2023
Good guys aka simps are already consoling themselves up above😂😎🫡

Instead of being a good guy, aka simps, why not be a very good bad guy

Doing her wishes, being clingy and not having assertive voice and stance in your woman’s life don’t make you a good guy my bro, you are a weak man and women know how to sieve weak men aka good guys aka simps from solid men, they allow the good guys handle their emotional wahala and financial burdens while the VGBG take care of their sexual pleasure and wetness without any string attached

Many guys think buying her goodies and sending her in trips will make her loyal and submissive, thinking she won’t hand the kpekus to another guy whi didn’t even buy her anything, a cry good bad guy knows that irrespective of what he does for her there is likelihood she will still go astray, so he deals with her with his six senses instead of his heart alone

Being redpill doesn’t make you toxic or treat her badly, instead it makes you treat her like a little baby, she’s prone to make mistake, so you correct and guide her, save her from self destruct, some woman willingly do wrong to see how their men will react or correct them. But being a good guy you overlook those things because you don’t want to hurt her😂😂😂

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by StrongAlphMale: 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2023
PureFace1:

You are the real Simp here giving value to what a nonentity posted on the Internet.

Who is she ? and what have she achieved for you to take her seriously? and the opinion of one woman shouldn't be taken as the opinion of all women.

There's nothing wrong in being good to people men and women, it is only a problem when it is just an act to manipulate people and get them to like you or seek their approval.

I love your simpleton statement. You can simp in peace and comment in peace without quoting me.

The joke is on you
Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by marlow1962(m): 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2023
Very good, I just pity them good guys out there. Do good but never be Mr nice guy, it doesn't pay.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy by StrongAlphMale: 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2023
PureFace1:

The real Simp is the one trying to be a bad boy to get more attention and actions from women, just because he read it somewhere or heard it work better that way with women.

The real Simp is the one that opinions of random women can easily influence and change his behaviors and characters.

True alpha don't give a fvck what a random woman or anyone think, their characters and beliefs is firmer than that and can't change for anyone especially not to suit the standard of hoes and disgusting people.

This one is obviously pained. Perhaps you skipped what the lady said. Abi u dey find who wan exchange words with you?

The lady told you that your kinds eat leftovers after being eaten by lots of bad guys, you left her points which is 100% truth and Started misyarning dust.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth / Have All The Short Nigerian Men Ran To Malaysia Or Wetin ? / Which Girls Play The Most Hard To Get-- Ibo Or Yoruba Or Hausa Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.