Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Gov. Akpabio Receives National Honour For Development - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Akpabio Receives National Honour For Development (5655 Views)

Buhari Conferred With Equatorial Guinea's Highest National Honour / Godswill Akpabio Receives Wild Cheers As He Touches Down In Akwa Ibom..photos / Well Done! Kuku Receives US Honour For Amnesty Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Akpabio Receives National Honour For Development by hercules07: 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2011
People who do not know the politics of Akwa Ibom are shouting that the man is trying, just go to Akwa Ibom and try to challenge the guy, your whole family will be kidnapped one time.
Re: Gov. Akpabio Receives National Honour For Development by ortopazz(m): 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2011
EPOMA:

1.Government House built at a cost of N7.4 billion Naira had in the following year budget attracted additional N10 billion Naira to provide what they call The Banquet Hall of the Government House.

20 kilometer road in akwa ibom gulp N56 Billion Naira on behalf of the Federal government? construction of the 238 kilometer Benin-Shagamu dualised Federal road? I remember Prof. Dora Akunyinli, the former Minister of Information saying that the contract had been awarded for N47.2 Billion Naira. We were told that an underground drainage system which was first of its kind in African Continent(Courtesy of President Goodluck Jonathan) was a part of the 20kilometre Federal road.

Tropicana Garden and the Galleria which was going to attract tourism and render Akwa Ibom, Africa ’s tourist destination. The project which was originally put at N33 Billion Naira has since been raised to N70 Billion Naira .

You guys thing oil money will be there forever or you thing of your grand children, vision , just abusing money

[color=#550000][size=8pt][/size]

HIS PREDECESSOR FOUGHT FOR THE MONEY THAT TODAY HE USES IT TO TURN PEOPLE INTO BEGGARS, FOR CHRIST SAKE WHEN WILL WE EMBRACE THE BITTER TRUTH THAT THESE MEN ARE EMPLOYED TO WORK AND THEY HAVE NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER TO KEEP WE THE CITIZENRY ARE THEIR PRIORITIES AND NOT MERE ONLOOKERS??
Re: Gov. Akpabio Receives National Honour For Development by ortopazz(m): 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2011
hercules07:

People who do not know the politics of Akwa Ibom are shouting that the man is trying, just go to Akwa Ibom and try to challenge the guy, your whole family will be kidnapped one time.
[/quote]

tell them o!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Gov. Akpabio Receives National Honour For Development by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2011
Nigerian do not need democracy or free speech as much as they need a leaders who can deliver development.
Re: Gov. Akpabio Receives National Honour For Development by eddydey(m): 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2011
I understand the argument mr EPOMA is trying to make and i quit agree with him.the truth is, we have come to a stage in our national life where we dont have any other option than to praise,worship and glofied some of our leaders for carrying out their civic responsibilities. why becuase,for some,out of say 100% state resources at their disposal only 5 to 10% is put to use the rest go into their private pocket.that is why gov Akpabio effort is seen as extra ordinary because he's been reasonable enough to utilized up to 50 to 65% of the state resources.
Re: Gov. Akpabio Receives National Honour For Development by SuperDan1: 5:16pm On Nov 04, 2011
For me i think it is a case of misplaced priority,those of us who thinks Akpabio is a messiah should know for once that security of lives and property is the key to any lasting development and that Akwa Ibom under the leadership of Akpabio has done worse than any other government in this aspect.
Re: Gov. Akpabio Receives National Honour For Development by Image123(m): 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2011
Akpabio's doing something good in his state which many other governors are not doing. Better to have a one eyed king than blind ones, akpabio definitely one of the one eyed kings in the nation.
Re: Gov. Akpabio Receives National Honour For Development by FGcom: 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2011
‘The Dreamer project’ by Show Dem Camp, ‘The Invasion’ by P Square

‘According to Sax’ by Oj Sax, ‘ELi’ by Ice Prince, ‘Super Star’ by Wizkid

‘Super C Season’ by Naeto C, ‘Overground’ by Jahbless,

‘Instinct’ by Kwam 1, ‘Divine Shield’ by KSA, ‘Ta lo pa Jesu’ by Pasuma

A few of the Albums you can listen to in full for free at www.fusiongreen.com Full, Free, Fast and Flawless. Go Play.
Re: Gov. Akpabio Receives National Honour For Development by daddyhez(m): 8:02pm On Nov 04, 2011
When I read comments like these, I weep for the ignorance and gullibility of Nigerians.

Do Niaralanders know that there are still human scavengers of food from refuse bins in Akwa Ibom just as they are in Abuja.

Yet we come here and talk about human development while those obtaining our national awards are using white elephant projects to siphon our oil money. God will reward them all.
Re: Gov. Akpabio Receives National Honour For Development by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2011
ortopazz:

[color=#000099]
hercules07:

mind ur words, are u saying my dear excellency is a kidnapper?
Re: Gov. Akpabio Receives National Honour For Development by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2011
joscar:

@Epo i dnt think u have common sence at all, and if u r send by opposition to criticise this Governor wit all his gud work, i rather command you to go and kiss toilet madman, your mama na him bi silly, your generation na him bi silly pple, jst look at this fool gulling d hold tribe silly people
Gbam!
Re: Gov. Akpabio Receives National Honour For Development by EPOMA(m): 8:13pm On Nov 04, 2011
vc online:

mind your words, are u saying my dear excellency is a kidnapper?

Yes he is, what happen to guy that came from singapore to declare for governorship and the same day his mother was kidnapped ans killed after a month, what happened to sam ewang who declared and his wife was kidnapped and rape or your turning a blind eye to that.
Re: Gov. Akpabio Receives National Honour For Development by EkoIle1: 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2011
Worthless clowns giving awards to other worthless clowns.
Re: Gov. Akpabio Receives National Honour For Development by meonbooty: 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2011
^^^

No worries, your time will come, after your Ashiwaju's death maybe
Re: Gov. Akpabio Receives National Honour For Development by Switup: 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2011
No matter d matter dat matters, Akwaibom isono yaaaaaa isono yaaaaaa isono eeeeeeeeeeee. We own d ground. Nothing spoil. Ha ha ha
Re: Gov. Akpabio Receives National Honour For Development by EkoIle1: 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2011
meonbooty:

^^^

No worries, your time will come, after your Ashiwaju's death maybe

Little things bugs shallow minds. Sorry, keep your bogus and worthless award to yourself.

Btw. Didn't an ACN member just told you clowns to ffukk off with your worthless and crooked rubbish award,

About wishing Asiwaju death, back to sender.
Re: Gov. Akpabio Receives National Honour For Development by Konnektions146(m): 10:08pm On Nov 04, 2011
How many u of sayin he's tryin stays in akwa ibom? I read someone say that he drove from ikot abasi to uyo in 30mins, c'mon, take it easy bro, even if you're drivin at 140km/hr, thats  a mirage, moreso the road you plied is a federal road from the east-west road, so there is no touch of state govt there, i live here, and work here, i know all the the towns here cos of my kinda job, just to correct that,
then as for his performance- i no fit talk, my life is still very important to me but i guess you come down here and interview people and get theier responses.

My advice- people should not jump into conclusion witout due investigations. We know how it works here
Re: Gov. Akpabio Receives National Honour For Development by ArQuAbOy(m): 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2011
Kudos Gov. Akpabio
Re: Gov. Akpabio Receives National Honour For Development by akwaowoudo(m): 4:23am On Nov 05, 2011
What is the effect of the award on students of Akwa Ibom State's three (3) tertiary institution on strike over non payment of their lecturer's salaries?
Re: Gov. Akpabio Receives National Honour For Development by akwaowoudo(m): 4:27am On Nov 05, 2011
Award everywhere! Akwa Ibom is a civil service state. No one industry! Children suffering as their parents are not payed #18,000 minimum wage.
Re: Gov. Akpabio Receives National Honour For Development by Anybaba: 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2011
What has Akpabio achieved that is worth this award? The input must always be commensurate with the output. The amount of money going into the coffers of his government placed side by side with whatever attempts at development from Akpabio shows that his Government is a catastrophic failure.
There is no gain saying that contratcs are bloated and jobs over priced. And seriously. what has this man put on place in terms of infrastructure in the state? The roads in Uyo where done during Attahs regime. Attah initiated and paid up front a major per centage of the funds for the airport. The independent power plant in Ikot Abasi is Attah's work.
Now, the fact remains, that any constructive assessment of Akpabio will reveal the fraud that he is. He and his acolytes should know that some day they will account for the thievery that is the lot in Akwa Ibom state today.
Re: Gov. Akpabio Receives National Honour For Development by ortopazz(m): 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2011
Pls this country and my state Akwa Ibom deserves more than the leaderz offer, I keep asking myself, y cant our leaderz, take a milion naira out of their "only God knws salary' to aid in d so caled minimum wage saga,they say that therez no money yet their pockets r stil wet.

Gov.AKPABIOZ FREe
Re: Gov. Akpabio Receives National Honour For Development by wizkidayodeji: 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Made Me Loose A Job. / EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Sacks Entire Nigerian Army Battalion, Confiscates All Arms / BREAKING!! Governor Amaechi To Return Back To The PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.