Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,973 members, 7,838,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Strictly For Nairaland Marrieds - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly For Nairaland Marrieds (850 Views)

Poll: Given another chance, will you marry your spouse again?

Yes: 53% (7 votes)
Heck No: 15% (2 votes)
May be: 30% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Strictly For Mature Minds ( Viewers Discretion) / 30 Powerful Prophecies For Nairaland In 2021 / We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Nairaland Marrieds by aloyemeka1: 2:40am On Nov 03, 2011
Many people claim to be married and fulfilled because marriage is a cultural/religious obligation but how many are actually married and happy?. If you are married, will you claim that your marriage is happy and successful and if given another chance you will marry the same man/woman again?. If you are no more enjoying your marriage, may you tell us why and the possible mistake you made before getting married that may have led to your present unhappiness in the marriage?. You may cast your ballot above.
Re: Strictly For Nairaland Marrieds by slimyem: 2:59am On Nov 03, 2011
Yes!,i'll marry my future spouse again and again.8-)8-)
Re: Strictly For Nairaland Marrieds by coogar: 3:06am On Nov 03, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Many people claim to be married and fulfilled because marriage is a cultural/religious obligation but how many are actually married and happy?. If you are married, will you claim that your marriage is happy and successful and if given another chance you will marry the same man/woman again?. If you are no more enjoying your marriage, may you tell us why and the possible mistake you made before getting married that may have led to your present unhappiness in the marriage?. You may cast your ballot above.

i dunno how you think any woman would come here and say she isn't happy in her marriage or would marry someone else again.
emeka, you are asking a lot.
Re: Strictly For Nairaland Marrieds by aloyemeka1: 4:35am On Nov 03, 2011
coogar:

i dunno how you think any woman would come here and say she isn't happy in her marriage or would marry someone else again.

Really?; How about the men?
Re: Strictly For Nairaland Marrieds by Eiregirl(f): 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2011
I'm not sure . . . . . . . . . . . . undecided
Re: Strictly For Nairaland Marrieds by slimyem: 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2011
coogar:

dont think so.that's why there's a handle to hide behind so everyone can spill or share whatever without any known person finding out.it's a faceless forum except you choose to put a face to yours.
Re: Strictly For Nairaland Marrieds by xynerise: 1:50pm On Nov 03, 2011
I will even marry her in heaven. grin
Re: Strictly For Nairaland Marrieds by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2011
80 percent of members here r unmarried! So replies may nt meet up to ur expectations!
Re: Strictly For Nairaland Marrieds by kpolli(m): 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2011
slimyem:

Yes!,i'll marry my future spouse again and again.8-)8-)

go n marry first b4 u talk undecided
Re: Strictly For Nairaland Marrieds by aloyemeka1: 11:48pm On Nov 03, 2011
xynerise:

I will even marry her in heaven. grin

You still need more 71 virgins.
Re: Strictly For Nairaland Marrieds by slimyem: 11:53pm On Nov 03, 2011
kpolli:

go n marry first b4 u talk undecided
why your body dey hot??wetin be yr own?
Re: Strictly For Nairaland Marrieds by coogar: 11:54pm On Nov 03, 2011
slimyem:

dont think so.that's why there's a handle to hide behind so everyone can spill or share whatever without any known person finding out.it's a faceless forum except you choose to put a face to yours.

slimyem, some people have perfected the art of reading previous posts.
if any married woman writes anything about herself. the vampires of this forum will refer to it later to score cheap brownie points.
besides, it's a small world you never know who's reading what

aloy/emeka:

Really?; How about the men?

i am married. 5 wives, 12 children.
will i marry all my wives again? of course apart from the 3rd one.

synagogue's leader revealed to me she's a witch months ago.
waiting on helen ukpabio for final confirmation but i wouldn't want us to cross paths ever again.

(1) (Reply)

U Find Out Late / Top Ideas To Mesmerise Your Lover / How Do I Obliterate Ma Ex Off Ma Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.