Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Top Ideas To Mesmerise Your Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Ideas To Mesmerise Your Lover (843 Views)

Can You Bathe With Your Lover? / What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ideas To Mesmerise Your Lover by 4urlove: 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2011
For Your Wife/Girlfriend:

1. Kidnap her for a surprise picnic. Plan your rendezvous for the weekend or when you both have a free day. Make sure she doesn't have any plans. Then you tell her to come with you to the supermarket or something along those lines. Give her time to get ready, get in the car, and pick up some take-out food. Then head to a nice empty beach or park and explain to her that you're having a romantic getaway!

2. Write her a poem. If this is not your thing, there are lots of places to get some inspiration. Try a poetry book, romantic song, etc. Just don't repeat anything word for word because it may sound familiar to her and she'll know you faked it.

3. Cook her a delicious meal, light some candles, dim the lights and CLEAN the house! When she gets home, she'll be speechless.

4. Hold her hand every time you go out. If this isn't possible (because one of you is carrying a baby or pushing a shopping cart) then make sure to maintain some form of physical contact. This will make her feel like you're proud to be with her and can't keep your hands off her!

5. Give her a spa like treat. Fill your tub with warm water then add some milk and honey. Invite her in, give a a nice scrub down, then sit behind her and give her a firm yet gentle scalp massage.

6. Plan a photography session. Let your wife or girlfriend get all dolled up for you, then take pictures of her that you'll keep in your wallet, office, or car. Tell her that she's beautiful and that she takes amazing pictures.

7. Get up a few minutes before her one day and write a simple "I Love You" on a post-it. Stick the post-it on the bathroom mirror or someplace she'll be sure to see it. This is guaranteed to make her feel special.
If you want to expand on this idea, you can leave sweet little notes for her in so many other places too!

8. If you're an artist, take inspiration from Titanic and draw, paint, or sculpt your lover. You'll get the best results if your masterpiece actually looks good but if not, tell her you could never create something as beautiful as her.

see more @ http://ddatingzone..com
Re: Top Ideas To Mesmerise Your Lover by Goldieluks: 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2011
wow me likey! but my hair is sufficient enough for me

Re: Top Ideas To Mesmerise Your Lover by 4urlove: 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2011
^^^,,,,lol.
Re: Top Ideas To Mesmerise Your Lover by Natasha2(f): 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2011
how romantic I love this kiss kiss
Re: Top Ideas To Mesmerise Your Lover by bekay911(f): 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2011
Vely vely lomantic. Op r u single,

(1) (Reply)

My Highly Temperamental Wife / Abuja, Lagos And Port Harcourt, Who Swag The Most; Guys & Ladies? / She Had 26 Abortions For 26yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.