Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,062 members, 7,845,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

How FG Can Stop Killings In Plateau, Others — Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How FG Can Stop Killings In Plateau, Others — Atiku (19665 Views)

Privatisation: FG Lacks Funds For Ports, Railway, Others - Atiku / Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Require Money, Land Compensation To Stop Killings / Bulus Yikura: Boko Haram Frees Kidnapped Pastor Who Begged FG, CAN For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How FG Can Stop Killings In Plateau, Others — Atiku by lexy2014: 2:29pm On Jan 01
Nicepoker:
we are practicing federal system. Not regional. In regional governance you will have regional governors and premiers not state governors.

YES .if we go back to regional governance ideologies of each regions will be better understood.

is there anything like "regional system of government"?

how can Nigeria be practicing a federal system of government and at the same time not practicing regional governance? do you even know what you are saying?

you have already shot yourself in the foot
Re: How FG Can Stop Killings In Plateau, Others — Atiku by bentenny(m): 3:13pm On Jan 01
lexy2014:

that is not what I asked you. pls try again and answer as enumerated.

1. who were those that were marginalised in PDP?

2. who marginalised them?

3. who brought in another northerner and how was it against the party's constitution?
When you are done typing like a 1960 broken record player you will be the one to insert the answers you are looking for!
Re: How FG Can Stop Killings In Plateau, Others — Atiku by lexy2014: 3:15pm On Jan 01
bentenny:

When you are done typing like a 1960 broken record player you will be the one to insert the answers you are looking for!

that still leaves the questions unanswered.

3. who brought in another northerner and how was it against the party's constitution?
Re: How FG Can Stop Killings In Plateau, Others — Atiku by bentenny(m): 3:19pm On Jan 01
lexy2014:

that still leaves the questions unanswered.

No that implies you have nothing reasonable to input except typing like a deteriorating robot!
Re: How FG Can Stop Killings In Plateau, Others — Atiku by lexy2014: 3:20pm On Jan 01
bentenny:

No that implies you have nothing reasonable to input except typing like a deteriorating robot!

in the Input/Output process, where do questions fall into?

Re: How FG Can Stop Killings In Plateau, Others — Atiku by bentenny(m): 3:24pm On Jan 01
lexy2014:

In-between a distorted cerebrum or an overly excited jejune!
Re: How FG Can Stop Killings In Plateau, Others — Atiku by lexy2014: 3:26pm On Jan 01
bentenny:

In-between a distorted cerebrum or an overly excited jejune!

Re: How FG Can Stop Killings In Plateau, Others — Atiku by bentenny(m): 3:30pm On Jan 01
lexy2014:

Ohh....I guess that must definitely be an overly excited jejune!
Keep it up son!
Don't forget to drop your mum's phone with her when you are done fuuling around on SM!
Re: How FG Can Stop Killings In Plateau, Others — Atiku by lexy2014: 3:38pm On Jan 01
bentenny:

Ohh....I guess that must definitely be an overly excited jejune!
Keep it up son!
Don't forget to drop your mum's phone with her when you are done fuuling around on SM!

bentenny:

that implies you have nothing reasonable to input except typing like a deteriorating robot!

Re: How FG Can Stop Killings In Plateau, Others — Atiku by merits(m): 4:11pm On Jan 01
jumokeadele:
well it doesn't stop the fact that only tech can solve security problem in Nigeria, there's no point trying to debunk it. No matter how small they want to start it , if it is by starting with the database and bio-data as you mentioned, or mounting cctv at every part of the country , including drons everywhere. These will still go along way to solving the problem.
Try and get me right, am not disputing what you said but our leaders are not ready to do it because of their selfish interests.common prepaid meter for household to get it is a big war,because they know if everyone get it individual will pay less, another example prof Pantami formal minister of communication disturbed everyone to register for NIN and link our sim to it but have you ever heard they arrest any bandits through this means because it is not working they do all those things so that they can syphon money for themselves,am protect their evil agenda.
Re: How FG Can Stop Killings In Plateau, Others — Atiku by jumokeadele(m): 4:37pm On Jan 01
all your points are valid especially the prepaid meter, but one thing i've realised recently is that the masses will soon start solving their own problems by their self. I know about 5 people that now use solar full time, I was also involved in tracking a kidnap case of a friend's younger brother that we had to trace the victim by ourself using some powerful tech devices and software, we didn't get the exact location , but we tried and we informed the police and the fished her out. But if there wasn't mtn network in nigeria, we wouldn't be able to do anything to safe that young girl.

So my point is that , first thing first, almost every country in the world today now use powerful cctv cameras to track crime. either it will work or not, either the government use it to track victims or not , the government does not have any excuse of not installing cameras in this 21 century. And trust me when the time comes the masses will solve their problems by their self but the government will have to play their own part first.

if the government Install 2million cameras in the north today, before you know it , the people will continue with that model and new tech security companies will emerge to protect the people at a certain price. POS business emergence today is because the government gave licenses to fintech.

merits:

Try and get me right, am not disputing what you said but our leaders are not ready to do it because of their selfish interests.common prepaid meter for household to get it is a big war,because they know if everyone get it individual will pay less, another example prof Pantami formal minister of communication disturbed everyone to register for NIN and link our sim to it but have you ever heard they arrest any bandits through this means became it is not working they do all those things so that they can syphon money for themselves,am protect their evil agenda.
Re: How FG Can Stop Killings In Plateau, Others — Atiku by YangaBabe: 5:24pm On Jan 01
Okay, good to know.
Re: How FG Can Stop Killings In Plateau, Others — Atiku by merits(m): 8:33pm On Jan 01
jumokeadele:
all your points are valid especially the prepaid meter, but one thing i've realised recently is that the masses will soon start solving their own problems by their self. I know about 5 people that now use solar full time, I was also involved in tracking a kidnap case of a friend's younger brother that we had to trace the victim by ourself using some powerful tech devices and software, we didn't get the exact location , but we tried and we informed the police and the fished her out. But if there wasn't mtn network in nigeria, we wouldn't be able to do anything to safe that young girl.

So my point is that , first thing first, almost every country in the world today now use powerful cctv cameras to track crime. either it will work or not, either the government use it to track victims or not , the government does not have any excuse of not installing cameras in this 21 century. And trust me when the time comes the masses will solve their problems by their self but the government will have to play their own part first.

if the government Install 2million cameras in the north today, before you know it , the people will continue with that model and new tech security companies will emerge to protect the people at a certain price. POS business emergence today is because the government gave licenses to fintech.

You nailed it all,kudos to you 💯👍👏

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu's 75th Birthday: Patience Jonathan, Okorocha, Mantu Attend / Nigerians Shun Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria - Daily Trust / Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.