Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah's, New Year Message To Ndi Anambra And Igbo Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah's, New Year Message To Ndi Anambra And Igbo Nation (158 Views)

Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) / What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] / Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah's, New Year Message To Ndi Anambra And Igbo Nation by grassrootsig: 3:57am On Jan 01
Sen Ifeanyi Ubah, CON salutes and wishes his constituents happy New year.

Welcome to the year 2024, great people of Anambra South Senatorial District.
Ndi nkem, as we bid farewell to the challenges and triumphs of the past year, i extend my warmest greetings and heartfelt wishes to each and everyone of you.

My people, I am immensely proud to represent such a vibrant and determined Senatorial District, and I am grateful for the trust you have placed in me.

In this New year, my commitment to serving you remains unweaving. I will continue to advocate for your needs and work tirelessly to protect your interests.

Together, we will strive to support security agencies, improve healthcare facilities and facilitate more empowerment programmes.

Moreover, your concerns, ideas, and aspirations will always be at the forefront of my mind.

Also, rest assured that I am committed to serving you with utmost dedication, transparency and accountability.

As we continue our life journey in this new year, may God continue to guide, bless and protect us.

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah, CON
Anambra South Senatorial District.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buVP5dxspP4?si=4b2UDias5Yz_flYK

(1) (Reply)

K1 Campaigned With Reassurance For Asiwaju, 2yrs Ago / Otti Did Not Endorse Gen. Overseer For Apostolic Christian Church - State Govt / Supreme Court Judgement: The Court Is Not The Electoral Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.