Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? (26931 Views)

Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) / Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" / Men, Big Butt And Big Boobs. What Is The Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by Dynamicboss: 8:58pm On Jan 02
Women are fun of calling men big head whether they like them or not. That's the first thing they know about men
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:58pm On Jan 02
DaTruths:

This a forum, that's if you know what that means.
Its a platform for interactive discussions, and to also here People's opinion.

I don't know if you are mistaking here to be Vanguard or Sun Newspaper?
excuse me!

why put ur big mouth inside my talk naa?

Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by Iamzik: 8:58pm On Jan 02
davidtemi:

Jesus 🤣🤣
I get plenty finals to enter be that o
Me I dey ignore them before but... 🤣🤣

Egungun be kiafu....🤣
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by Absuchat(m): 9:06pm On Jan 02
I wonder what they will call Kompany
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by Wisegeek01(m): 9:07pm On Jan 02
Its a sign off affection .. they trigger you to take action
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by davidtemi(m): 9:12pm On Jan 02
Iamzik:

Egungun be kiafu....🤣
I am wit the armour of God baba 😂😀

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by Adebowalay(m): 9:13pm On Jan 02
TheRealMalcolmX:
undecided

Either because they see you as an easy target for meeting their insatiable needs or them don too see you finish or your head is unrepentantly humongous.
hahahahahaha, what a useless English...but why
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by chatinent: 9:18pm On Jan 02
Post the Aso Rock so we can see.
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 9:18pm On Jan 02
Starz825:
for the most part, it means nothing. well, it could also serve as a pawn to manipulate you into doing their bidding

See, ladies are overrated ...forget about their over-bloated ego and soft yansh...you are the prize

so don't get too flattered abt girls admiration and shit...it mostly won't Change your life...pay attention to God and focus on the bag...

that's how a man should roll...
Real talk ✅

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by pretydiva(f): 9:32pm On Jan 02
I call my guy big nose cos his nose is actually big tho grin. It's just a way of teasing them. No hard feelings

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by Spirit7957(m): 9:38pm On Jan 02
charzyh2:
Couple of ladies have called me big head and I know that my head is not big. Now I know I'm not the only guy being called big head.

I've searched online but can't seem to find straight answers to what it really means. Can anyone tell me what it really means?
Maybe the crown of your shaft fits in tightly
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by Waffarianman(m): 9:38pm On Jan 02
Na woman you don knack well well, then you run away from her and the thing pain her well well nai dey call man big head. My own that year dey even curse me devil 👿😈 join sefgrin grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:38pm On Jan 02
Naijanascam:
Whenever you are called big head by the other gender.. Know it that you have made it to semi finals grin grin grin
Hahahaha bad guy 😜
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by sunbreaker: 9:39pm On Jan 02
charzyh2:
Couple of ladies have called me big head and I know that my head is not big. Now I know I'm not the only guy being called big head.

I've searched online but can't seem to find straight answers to what it really means. Can anyone tell me what it really means?
let's see the picture of your head?
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by Penisman: 9:50pm On Jan 02
MichaelSokoto:
Mr. Seun, abeg na d new way wey u wan take dey run Nairaland be dis?

Wat manner of topics do we see dis dayz?

shaking my big head 4 d mod wey push irrelevancies to fp!

A big head man spotted.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by africandollar: 9:58pm On Jan 02
mrrandomguy:
A married female boss of mine who likes to make body contact with me once told me my head has grown bigger. She made sure that the deeper life girl who was crushing on me was fired, after making life unbearable for her in the office. This girl herself was also using me.

What I will tell you is this:
1. Never get carried away by compliments and insults from women. This is because women are highly manipulative and are mentally unstable due to hormonal issues caused by their menstral cycle.

2. Many Delilah, Jezebel and Athaliah have been unleashed to destroy men and turn them into mumu. You must never lose guard.

3. Fortify yourself spiritually by abiding in Christ Jesus, and Him abiding in you.

**MrRandomGuy

Can I please get a bottle of chilled beer for this man right here? cool
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by dinero101(m): 9:58pm On Jan 02
Of all other reasonable things, this topic made it to the front page. Admin you do this one..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by dinero101(m): 9:59pm On Jan 02
Of all other reasonable things, this topic made it to the front page. Admin you do this one.. "" women are fun of..." Kai. E pain me

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by grandstar(m): 10:07pm On Jan 02
charzyh2:

If a girl has a sweet spot for you, that'll when she'll call you that grin grin grin grin

It may not even be up to a romantic level, but very close. She likes you very much. You are someone she may feel safe in.
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by maasoap(m): 10:19pm On Jan 02
charzyh2:

Just few days ago, two observed me and agreed that my head is big, bigger than it was 12 years ago in the pic.
And it is really kinda cute though. grin grin grin

Tunde835:
It means she likes you.

That's for sure but one shouldn't read into it any further.
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by maasoap(m): 10:22pm On Jan 02
MichaelSokoto:

Country is hard, this kind of topic is sometimes needed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by maasoap(m): 10:24pm On Jan 02
Tunde835:
It means she likes you.

That's for sure but one shouldn't read into it any further
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by DaTruths: 10:46pm On Jan 02
MichaelSokoto:

excuse me!

why put ur big mouth inside my talk naa?

Like i said, I don't think you understand what a forum is.
If you do, you wouldn't be saying all these.
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by rickleye: 10:49pm On Jan 02
charzyh2:

Not all men by the way.

Some women call men “ Big Head “ when they sense you are full of self accomplishment or pride. It’s a synonym for being arrogant or prideful
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by IamDora(f): 11:08pm On Jan 02
Lol
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by bukkiexchange01(f): 11:15pm On Jan 02
Basically, we say this to guys we are affectionate about. If you play your game we'll, D honey pot could be yours. But don't take this stage for granted... You might lose it all

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by Larry253(m): 11:30pm On Jan 02
[quote author=Starz825 post=127747094]for the most part, it means nothing. well, it could also serve as a pawn to manipulate you into doing their bidding

See, ladies are overrated ...forget about their over-bloated ego and soft yansh...you are the prize

so don't get too flattered abt girls admiration and shit...it mostly won't Change your life...pay attention to God and focus on the bag...

that's how a man should roll...

Thanks boss for these,best new year gift...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by b5ive(m): 12:08am On Jan 03
If she calls u "big head"

Smile sheepishly cos u're da man grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by PaulH07: 12:40am On Jan 03
charzyh2:

And this is the informative front page post Seun was promising us this year
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by chieni(f): 1:21am On Jan 03
charzyh2:

I do it if we vibe and I am comfortable around the person.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by pastillon: 1:27am On Jan 03
And finally end up with them.
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by SharingIsLife(m): 4:11am On Jan 03
MichaelSokoto:

I don't know what's wrong with Nlfpmod sometimes. My annoyance is that, if you post a topic that would truly help Nairalanders and call him, he'd ignore it. They are making serious people to avoid this place and they don't know it reduces the quality of the forum in the eyes of would-be advertisers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Unavoidable Regrets People Have After A Breakup / Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend / 5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.