Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,198 members, 7,845,951 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

What Does This Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Mean? (1957 Views)

Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean? / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does This Mean? by sylvao2000(m): 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2007
Me and my girlfriend broke up for a month in that month she started a new relationship with another guy, well i guess things didnt work out with them, now she is back with me telling me she loves me blablabla and wants to be with me and that she made a mistake, does she really want me or she is just lonely or trying to double date?
Re: What Does This Mean? by labiyemmy(m): 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2007
ask her na.
Re: What Does This Mean? by uspry1(f): 2:29am On Sep 17, 2007
It sound fishy to me! How long you and your girlfriend been together before she broke off with you a month ago?

I agree with @labiyemmy to ask her why she suddenly broke off then suddenly getting you back? Maybe she realizes picking wrong guy, want to back to you bec u have everything she wants.

Maybe she is two-time lover to keep two men behind your back. Who knows?

Remember you last posted in other thread, "10 good things you need to know about women", i thought you follow all 10 good things to avoid, suddenly how come your girlfriend dissed u for someone else.
Re: What Does This Mean? by omega25red(m): 2:39am On Sep 17, 2007
maybe you were boring her and she taught she saw what she liked in the other guy and instead of cheating on you, she pitied you by breaking it off because she knows that if and when she is ready she can have you back anytime

make sense? cool
Re: What Does This Mean? by sylvao2000(m): 9:33am On Sep 17, 2007
omega25red:

maybe you were boring her and she taught she saw what she liked in the other guy and instead of cheating on you, she pitied you by breaking it off because she knows that if and when she is ready she can have you back anytime

make sense? cool

Boring her you make me laugh, l guess l should just dance with her suck her in big time then leave her just at the middle of the rolling mood or what do you think,
Re: What Does This Mean? by sammyjl(f): 10:20am On Sep 17, 2007
Damn, how can one break up with someone and still in that same month have someone new, unless she was two timing u and dropped u cos of the other guy. She dont love u, she just likes what u give her. Drop her and let her go for goodness sake. She'll just hurt u more and bring u problems.

Drop the hag.
Re: What Does This Mean? by sylvao2000(m): 10:41am On Sep 17, 2007
sammyjl:

Damn, how can one break up with someone and still in that same month have someone new, unless she was two timing u and dropped u because of the other guy. She don't love u, she just likes what u give her. Drop her and let her go for goodness sake. She'll just hurt u more and bring u problems.

Drop the hag.

l appreciate but l think l just need to dance with her music a while and get her more into me then push her out to the ocean were she belong
Re: What Does This Mean? by efuah(f): 10:50am On Sep 17, 2007
sylvao2000:

l appreciate but l think l just need to dance with her music a while and get her more into me then push her out to the ocean were she belong
that's wicked angry if u dnt want her back, jst tell her so, dnt raise her hopes n then leave her in the middle.
retaliation is not good.
Re: What Does This Mean? by sylvao2000(m): 11:23am On Sep 17, 2007
efuah:

that's wicked angry if u dnt want her back, jst tell her so, dnt raise her hopes n then leave her in the middle.
retaliation is not good.

Yes l dont need her back but l cant just let her go with no pain in her heart she derve to be hurt, l need to put unforgettable pain in her heart, l guess l was just too nice to her being nice sometimes is a crime expecially to ladies now l know for sure
Re: What Does This Mean? by efuah(f): 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2007
hmmm i c, dnt use one lady's mistake to judge us all.
but remember vengeance is God's, punishing her in ur own way will not help.
u might end up hurting urself, besides u dnt kno what she also has under he sleeves.
just let go.
Re: What Does This Mean? by sylvao2000(m): 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2007
efuah:

hmmm i c, dnt use one lady's mistake to judge us all.
but remember vengeance is God's, punishing her in your own way will not help.
u might end up hurting yourself, besides u dnt kno what she also has under he sleeves.
just let go.

Well thanks though am very sure she got something under but l am ready for her this time but l hope l hit her first.
Re: What Does This Mean? by moondust(m): 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2007
did u take stupid pills?
or u want to take her back and have her dump ur ass a second time before u wisen up? well suit urself homie!
Re: What Does This Mean? by replenish(f): 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2007
i think you know what you want.
if what you had b4 she left was very nice, you can take her back and if you really dont want her back why not tell her to move on, instead of you having your own pound of flesh.
Re: What Does This Mean? by uspry1(f): 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2007
Hey sylvao2000, be wise to protect your heart from evil spirit! I agreed with @efuah, moondust, and replenish have said all!

Let her go and MOVE ON changing your new leaf!!! Take slow into getting relationship someone special u got!
Re: What Does This Mean? by sylvao2000(m): 11:53am On Sep 18, 2007
uspry1:

Hey sylvao2000, be wise to protect your heart from evil spirit! I agreed with @efuah, moondust, and replenish have said all!

Let her go and MOVE ON changing your new leaf!!! Take slow into getting relationship someone special u got!

Thanks for your advice ;; Noted
Re: What Does This Mean? by adeboo(f): 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2007
I think that she has seen that the grass isnt greener on the other side. its your choice, you can take her bad if its what you want - but i think she is definately genuine.
Re: What Does This Mean? by january8: 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2007
1. She may have been two timing you [or the other guy depending on who she started seeing first] and then when she had to make a choice, she looked at all her variables and voila, went with Mr. Rival.

Seeing as this is neither here nor there anyway, since your q is whether u should take her back [abi?], then:

2. She may have realised that its you she truly loves afterall.  No matter what some people think, the human heart isnt totally bad. We may generalise all we like but the truth remains that on a tree, there will be good fruits and bad fruits; its what makes the world go round. In which case taking her back isnt such a bad idea esp if you still love her.

3. She may not be worth the trouble anyhow, because maybe she's just looking your way now because the other guy gave her tha dumping. Its a maybe o, not a definite. in which case she'd better be left alone.

Altogether, just follow your heart. It may lead you astray but then again, it may lead you aright; we never know. Life is worth the gamble my dear. You can take this with you:

Revenge is pointless; a further waste of your time. if you don't want to be with her, let her go. You will suffer more ifyou try the revenge thing. You don't have to take my word for it though, afterall we learn from our mistakes [even when we can simply take good advice or learn fromt he errors of others]!
Re: What Does This Mean? by sylvao2000(m): 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2007
mofe_obo_o:

maybe the other fellow don't know how to nack her - i mean - im know sabi put oko inside her obo like u fit do am.

You done come my thread abi ( you well so?? or you think say l be jim ik ). make l just warn you for the first and last, if l catch you for this thread again l go Bleep you life here and here ( no time ), abi you drink ogogoro? take time ooo hmmmmmmmmm
Re: What Does This Mean? by sylvao2000(m): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2007
adeboo:

I think that she has seen that the grass isnt greener on the other side. its your choice, you can take her bad if its what you want - but i think she is definately genuine.

Thanks for your comment though, l call her back still trying to get her into me more and more l guess she got the feeling of what l have in mind either,   because she is kind of slow on  some area which l expected her to grow faster, l am trying all my best at my little free time to get her more and more closer to enable me hit her big time,   sure it will happen you no ladies so low and lost when it come to that ,   l am sorry ladies you are all beautiful here on nairaland but this one nooooooo she out of it
Re: What Does This Mean? by jayvin01: 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2007
mayne do whatever man, some girls are not reliable and so pathetic to do dirty shits sometimes, my advise is, just try to strike  and dump that f**king slut and if she start talkn shits, try hurl abuse at her!, and by tha way, who is this Mo_fe_dobo self? ive been seein all her nasty posts around!Bleep this Bleep that,  angry
Re: What Does This Mean? by CrazyMan(m): 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2007
I would suggest that you let her be.

You can’t make yourself a second choice object. I.e. Whenever she has no where else to go she would come to you.

Just go and look for a decent girl who would love you from the bottom of her heart ok?
Re: What Does This Mean? by sylvao2000(m): 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2007
crazykid:

I would suggest that you let her be.

You can’t make yourself a second choice object. I.e. Whenever she has no where else to go she would come to you.

Just go and look for a decent girl who would love you from the bottom of her heart ok?

Thanks for your advice bro one love l  am already on one and moving smart and perfect
Re: What Does This Mean? by CrazyMan(m): 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2007
That's good
Re: What Does This Mean? by chistiana(f): 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2007
I guess u dont ride her enough, so she wanna taste more fruits out there.
Re: What Does This Mean? by sylvao2000(m): 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2007
@chistiana-------- how do you want me to ride her she is not a horse or do you think she is? grin
Re: What Does This Mean? by saucekid(m): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2007
@ sylvao,

do you still want what christiana said in ABC language?
it mean say you no dey give am michael power well well

but now as she come back,you need to use more horsepower
i'd suggest you begin to use power fist for the koko
Re: What Does This Mean? by shy1amy(f): 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2007
You already know what to do and u are asking silly question again. We ask questions because we want to learn and know, now u asked nairalanders and they adviced u on wat to do but u are still think u should pay back evil with evil then go right on ok but remember say "PIKIN WEY SAY HIM MAMA NO GO SLEEP, HIM OWN EYES NO GO FIT SEE SLEEP TOO OOOOO"
Re: What Does This Mean? by benlay(m): 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2007
u don't have to react to the posts of Nairalanders that want to add to the number of their posts.sieve the posts and go for the best, but i think u should just forget her,she's not worth it
Re: What Does This Mean? by benlay(m): 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2007
u don't have to react to the posts of Nairalanders that want to number of their posts.sieve the posts and go 4 the best, but i think u should just 4get her,she's not worth it
Re: What Does This Mean? by sylvao2000(m): 9:14am On Sep 27, 2007
@shy1amy == or whatever your name is who tell you say PIKIN WEY SAY HIM MAMA NO GO SLEEP, HIM OWN EYES NO GO FIT SEE SLEEP TOO OOOOO that na old lever forget that or you none no say PIKIN dey sleep and him mama go dey look and make sure nothing happen to her PIKIN .

@benlay ===== you first get a better computer to avoid double posting ok
Re: What Does This Mean? by chistiana(f): 10:05am On Sep 27, 2007
This is , grin grin
Re: What Does This Mean? by shy1amy(f): 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2007
@ sylvao2000

No vex. Anyway u are right, its an old say. My brother said "No food for a lay man" is a big lie, that lazy men even eat more than everyone else now, lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

How About If All Women Dissappear! / How To Be Confidence Around Women? / Does Inter Racial Marriage Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.