Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted (1779 Views)

Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp / Nigerian Lady Lands In Hospital In A "Zanku" Dance Gone Wrong (Photos) / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by Glimpsetv: 10:41am On Jan 04

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Jeon(f): 10:44am On Jan 04
Some people go dy find Wahala for their lives.
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Get well soon.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deleted by LikeAking: 10:47am On Jan 04
Whala b like bicycle
Re: Deleted by Manigie: 10:48am On Jan 04
Some women with wahala na 5 and 6.

Na this kind pyjamas you want seduce your husband for night abi you want use am pursue the man.....

But the man sef, you no see her before una sleep ne?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deleted by cenaman(m): 10:48am On Jan 04
Him for cut am comot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by tooth4tooth: 10:49am On Jan 04
Trouble sleep yanga go wake am. You wen dey wear snake costume to bed. I cant blame the man though. He's just doing what men do, protecting his family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Little21: 10:50am On Jan 04
Wahala.
How is this not scary too wear sef

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by Nicepoker(m): 12:33pm On Jan 04
A snake still went ahead to put on snake costume. grin To achieve what?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deleted by westlius(m): 12:39pm On Jan 04
Looks scary do.
The way I for fly window
Seeing such at nite
Re: Deleted by Emma513: 1:23pm On Jan 04
IF NA ME, I GO CUT AM OO, I HATE SNAKE. WHY WILL SHE WEAR THOSE SHยกT... WELL SORRY FOR THAT tongue
Re: Deleted by Smitaro100(m): 3:47pm On Jan 04
D man even get sympathy for snake if not na half leg she for take wake up.

Nonsense and ingredient.๐Ÿคจ

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Rexymania(m): 4:36pm On Jan 04
Thank God no be for head she wear am ๐Ÿ˜

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Jewessgratitud3: 4:47pm On Jan 04
Serpentine demon has dealt with her. Every thing these days is fashion for our women even the ones with obvious Satanic prints and themes, they'll wear. Now see..

The man too, was he expecting to see a snake and was ready with a cutlass waiting to strike that he didn't care to check to be sure before striking? Na wa o...

Speedy recovery to her. So unfortunate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by FunkyAlhaji2015: 5:16pm On Jan 04
Jeon:
Some people go dy find Wahala for their lives.

๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Get well soon.

Your number is needed by me grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by udomonday: 6:14pm On Jan 04
westlius:
Looks scary do.
The way I for fly window
Seeing such at nite
if nah me I will cut her leg into two. I just hate the sight of those crawlers.

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by LIVINGICONREBOR: 6:22pm On Jan 04
๐Ÿค”

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by MMWandali: 6:51pm On Jan 04
They really appear so
It's not his fault

Girls should start reasoning more logically

1 Like

Re: Deleted by safarifarms(m): 7:20pm On Jan 04
If you believe the story around the picture then you are the reason bloggers keep spinning fake stories with any picture they lay their hands on.

I once saw a picture of chickens on the seats of a bus with a caption "passengers turn to chickens ".

Next!

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Chevrolet076(m): 8:42pm On Jan 04
Glimpsetv:
A woman went to bed wearing snake pajamas. As she slept, her leg, resembling a snake, protruded from the blanket, catching her husband's eye. The astonished husband decided to intervene, but unfortunately, the lady ended up in the hospital with a fractured leg.

Which kind wahala be this bayi? Naso she go become leg-less all because of what? Abi iru isolenu wo l'eyi na?
Re: Deleted by Illegal1(m): 8:51pm On Jan 04
omoh..........dis is super storrry..
Re: Deleted by Glimpsetv: 9:15pm On Jan 04
safarifarms:
If you believe the story around the picture then you are the reason bloggers keep spinning fake stories with any picture they lay their hands on.

I once saw a picture of chickens on the seats of a bus with a caption "passengers turn to chickens ".

Next!

Yes, you are right; the news isn't actually true. After a careful check, I discovered that my source wasn't even sure themselves. So, I will be taking the thread down as a result.

At Glimpsetv, our aim is always to bring you nothing but truths and reliable news. We also promise to always check properly before publishing next time.

Please feel free to call us out anytime you find anything not measuring up in any of our posts.

Our sincere apologies, please. Thanks.
Re: Deleted by Astra101: 10:45pm On Jan 04
If no be ment, why on God's green planet will someone go to bed in a serpentine custom
Re: Deleted by Nextt: 11:12pm On Jan 04
Why do you guys believe this fake story? These are two different pictures used to concoct a fantastic fictional tale by moonlight.
Re: Deleted by MrAgbako: 11:32pm On Jan 04
Lalasticlala why now?๐Ÿ˜ญ
Re: Deleted by OgaTheTop2: 5:04am On Jan 05
The way I will cut that snake with cutlass no get part two.

(1) (Reply)

Man In Shock As Thief Snatched His Chicken While Eating During Traffic Jam / She Does Not Like Making Out! / He Still Talks To His Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.