Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,019 members, 7,821,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun (27921 Views)

Ogun: Two Police Inspectors, Corporal Dismissed For Robbery / Police Constable, Serving Soldier Arrested For Armed Robbery In Ondo (Photo) / Offa Robbery: What Saraki Did For Robbery Suspects – Oyedepo Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by EdiskyHarry: 1:46pm On Jan 05
About 80% of all the robberies and kidnappings you hear in Nigeria is connected to the NPF
Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by Boldideas: 1:53pm On Jan 05
Kuginzi:

https://dailytrust.com/two-policemen-others-arrested-for-robbery-in-ogun/

Ah!!! This is not good. This is a bad omen. A firing squad should desist officers from doing such. This is very embarrassing. No no no.. Nothing more to say.
Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by goody234: 2:02pm On Jan 05
treat your police offers well they will not resort to this ...give them good welfare for gods sake instead of stealing going on with the top bosses
Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by ufuosman(m): 2:10pm On Jan 05
Some policemen side hustle na robbery
Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by SOSinNigeria: 2:12pm On Jan 05
chiagozien:
Yoruba Muslims police and Amotekum are criminals.

Yoruba Christians are better.

100%
Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by SOSinNigeria: 2:12pm On Jan 05
technicallyrich:
Yoruba fake muslim police are the most corrupt police in these world,every day they are giving nigerians police bad name,from stealing, kidnapping,liaring,everything bad.
Upon that tinubu is the worst president in the entire universe.
I just tire for these people

100%
Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by Felaincarnated: 2:26pm On Jan 05
U go wait taya for such news cos d story will definitely be different.
jmoore:
More than 75% of police officers are armed robbers.

I am still waiting to hear good news when one of them will be shot dead in one of their armed robbery operations by an occupant of the house that has a license to own gun.
Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by igbsam(m): 2:43pm On Jan 05
People have always said it, most robberies have the hands of men on uniform in it
Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by tfelicityk(m): 2:56pm On Jan 05
They will be sacked and I wish they are prosecuted too. They judge should used the constitution on them rather than using the court discretion.
Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by thinkmoney(m): 3:10pm On Jan 05
Lastmankc:
Shut up.You are saying this because these men of the underworld haven't dealt with you
They have. But I am more enlightened and able to put things into proper perspective. I am civil enough to know that to build a civil and progressive societ, we need sacrifice and we need eschew sentiments and allow authority do their things
Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by Faposky95: 3:27pm On Jan 05
Onyiiobi7735:
It's not a new phenomenon in Nigeria.Most of our police men are criminals in uniform, just that some haven't had the opportunity to engage in armed robbery in partnership with ordinary criminals.
These people are so useless, and that's why they keep meeting a miserable and untimely death.

.... criminals only.......but bandits too......
Badly brought up children will always portray bad upbringing .
We must be ready to finger out our fathers, mothers, bros and HOs......
Can we, wen they go out there to sustain us in this wild West like land.
It's a jungle out there

1 Like

Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by thinkmoney(m): 4:23pm On Jan 05
MMempire:

And your father and grandfather that are educated, where are they?
They have done well. They brought to life somebody like me with a sound mentality, healthy worldview and balanced orientation
Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by Exceed15: 5:55pm On Jan 05
POLICE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND.
Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by CJStarz: 6:55pm On Jan 05
MMempire:
Beat dem till dey resemble twin brothers.
Don't support Jungle justice
Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by haphizz57(m): 7:24pm On Jan 05
I'm not always in support of jungle justice. But dos officers deserve am
Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by Jossibest(m): 9:35pm On Jan 05
Hahahaha
Police way suppose protect us they kill us...
Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by SuccessfulRichi: 11:21pm On Jan 05
Police Men robbed me on my way closing from my office. I was shocked and when they stopped their campry. They started putting hands on my pocket, shouting where do you live!
Re: Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun by ioqqio: 3:16pm On Jan 11
Salute to Service: Clear Steps Recovery is proud to offer specialized rehabilitation programs in Londonderry, NH, exclusively tailored for our brave veterans. Our comprehensive rehab for veterans is designed to honor and support those who have served, providing a clear path to recovery with understanding, respect, and expert care. Regain control of your life with Clear Steps Recovery – where your journey to wellness begins with the recognition of your sacrifice. Visit our site to learn more about our dedicated programs for veterans in Londonderry, NH. https://www.clearstepsrecovery.com/recovery-programs-londonderry-nh/rehab-for-veterans/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills A Soldier Aliyu Muhd In Borno State (Photo) / Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides / Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.