Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Recommend A System And Form Of Government For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recommend A System And Form Of Government For Nigeria (3875 Views)

Poll: between democraTIC and miliatry rule which one favoured or favours Nigerians more

DEMOCRACY: 0% (0 votes)
MILITARY RULE: 100% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Attention Nigerian Youths! Lets Unite And Form Our Own Party. / Kabiru Sokoto Sues Federal Government For N300million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recommend A System And Form Of Government For Nigeria by osifred(m): 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2011
Since 1960 when Nigeria gained independence it has practiced severally system and forms of government ranging from unitary to federalism, from military to democracy but in all no one seems to favour the common man. It is therefore on this background that i solicit your opinion of which form and system of government will be most beneficial to the Nigerian nation.

BTW i am of the opinion that every nation must not practice democracy as to me the military era not this democracy era were the golden years of Nigeria.

I will kick start this by recommending we practice technocracy a system of government where technocrat will rule and loose federation (the current state or geo political zone be allowed to operate independently and report to the central government) or true federalism (not just the present structure of federalism we have now but true federalism).

NB: Please vote which form of government has favoured Nigerians more between democratic ruleĀ  and military rule. I think is military rule judging by the records available to me.

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Shamelessly Admits He's Afraid Of Corrupt Nigerians! / Breaking!! Shakau captured / An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.