Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. (46256 Views)

Update: What My Friend Saw On His Babe Phone. / A Friend Saw This On His Partner's Whatsapp Status / Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by Abbeyme: 9:28am On Jan 05
See no evil in 2024
Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 9:28am On Jan 05
The ones wey done marry dey misbehave, e come be the one wey still dey school.

Wise up o, make una wise up biko!
Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by Exedyne: 9:28am On Jan 05
judatech:
Lesson:Person wey no get babe get peace of mind

i tell you. e get one wey give me number since last week till now i never call am. i no need high blood pressure

1 Like

Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by Clemzy33(m): 9:28am On Jan 05
Let start the new year with a good thought and ideas

Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by Dnet9dnet: 9:28am On Jan 05
I wonder all this public figure's bringing their relationship into public finding someone to blame
Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by BloomingDale(f): 9:28am On Jan 05
EbenezerTriumph:
leave woman matter else you go die young.
If I share with you how I tracked my girl's phone activity with the phone I bought for her you'll be shocked she has been engaging on WhatsApp night calls with another guy from 11pm to 3am while telling me by 8pm that she is tired and she wants to sleep

Na your wife? She should not speak to other guys because of you? Na you create am? The way some of you think is just mind boggling. Later, fools like you will blindside her with another girl as your wife.
Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by adecz: 9:29am On Jan 05
Simply confess to us say na your
girlfriend so that we can give you better
advice, make you nor go drink Sniper☺️☺️

1 Like

Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by reyscrub(m): 9:29am On Jan 05
Ajheboy:
A friend bought a discussion to me, nairalanders advice him.

He said he went through his babe gallery and saw a chat she screenshot where a guy told her "I'll give you the best French kiss ever when are you resuming?"

She didn't sound uninterested though...

He asked her about it, she said it's nothing...that's it's never gonna happen

He said he felt like slapping her.

He opened her chat with the guy and saw where she called him, "my love", "my baby".

He said he doesn't know what to do.

Kai obinrin 🤦‍♂️

What would you advise pls?

She told him it's nothing serious, even after this lady used to tell him,she can never date on her campus.

Tell us say na you abeg. If na you, then do your back now.

1 Like

Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by masseratti: 9:30am On Jan 05
Seun come ooo na which kain Mods you come employ now to be dishing us unnecessary people's thoughts.
Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by Akinboboz(m): 9:30am On Jan 05
Nah the one wey u see u dey talk, if you open some lady's chat, u go wan commit suicide.
Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by Curious345: 9:31am On Jan 05
Seek Christ
Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by Sijo01(f): 9:31am On Jan 05
Since he doesn't know what to do, he should buy her Benz to apologize to her for going through her phone 😡
Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by AbuTwins: 9:31am On Jan 05
S'ọ̀pe Oti lọ!
Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by humphrey235(m): 9:32am On Jan 05
Throw her away quickly
Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by abobote: 9:33am On Jan 05
This rubbish in front page again
Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by Angelfrost(m): 9:35am On Jan 05
Mtchewwww... This one is complaining about girlfriend.

When married women dey call young guys more endearing terms like "Honeypie".

Your friend is lucky to have seen the red flags at this girlfriend juncture... Most guys are not that lucky, and end up marrying such unfaithfulness.

2 Likes

Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:35am On Jan 05
silibaba:

Even if you wife her, shareholders go still dey around.

Especially if she is for the streets and the man wan privatise public property, na shege him eyes go see for the marriage. A whoore will always be a whorre. A whoore is meant for the streets.

1 Like

Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by EEIA: 9:37am On Jan 05
Ajheboy:

He said he went through his babe gallery and saw a chat she screenshot where a guy told her "I'll give you the best French kiss ever when are you resuming?"

He opened her chat with the guy and saw where she called him, "my love", "my baby".

Kai obinrin 🤦‍♂️

She told him it's nothing serious, even after this lady used to tell him,she can never date on her campus.

He shouldn’t call off the relationship. He should just never ever take the relationship serious. He still needs her as his cum bucket for the time being pending when he will find a new promising relationship.

Only after successfully establishing a promising relationship should he then break the news to her after giving her the last banging of her life like the kind of girl she is. ( make it as dirty and disrespectful as possible). cool

Thank me later. cool

4 Likes

Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:37am On Jan 05
Ajheboy:

Kai obinrin 🤦‍♂️

Ina no get sense, is she legally married to ur guy. If not she is free to answer any guy that she wants

1 Like

Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by ppogba: 9:38am On Jan 05
You and your friend should get yourselves fully engaged this year.

Perhaps, to prove Buhari wrong that you are not lazy.

1 Like

Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by Jucyguy: 9:38am On Jan 05
I always advise guys not to date a girl still in campus. She go dey knack knack different campus guys too.

2 Likes

Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by emorse(m): 9:38am On Jan 05
SQLmastar:
The first of rule of Relationship is TRUST.
Why would you browse her phone chats? Those are private data and totally unacceptable.

She is probably a pretty a lady, therefore there is every tendency she would receive constant wooing from the male folks.

Chats, screenshots, etc. are not a proof of her infidelity.
The only proof of infidelity in a relationship is if you catch her "red-handed" in the act.
shocked shocked lipsrsealed embarassed undecided
Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by Davicl: 9:38am On Jan 05
Don't date student e get why, chop and clean mouth if possible don't commit
Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by maxiuc(m): 9:38am On Jan 05
Hahaha your guy should Better end things with the girl

Everything is always going to happen have this in mind when a Nigerian girl tells you that nothing is going to happen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by Akano5(m): 9:39am On Jan 05
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
It is morning in Kuala Lumpur

Indonesia!!! Omo una they try oo
sir, i need a sponsor

1 Like

Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by Seanjigga: 9:41am On Jan 05
No be only u dey knack her. Know this & have peace of mind
Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by Adebowalay(m): 9:41am On Jan 05
This is 2024....no time for irrelevant answers...unto the next one.
Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by Adakintroy: 9:41am On Jan 05
Make una de calm down guys una go give una sef b.p.

To be fair many of this flirting behavior are mostly initiated by men. Come to my work. The girls no de rest for the guys hand. My, love, my wife..my this... All sometime na play. Every guy get one them spirituality attach themselves to as imaginary wife. The girls hardly send them. Na just vibe and compliments. In the end many women know wetin them want and them don decide in am since

1 Like

Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by kaludestiny10(m): 9:45am On Jan 05
Your point of view no carry weight at all. In shot, e no follow at all. You for kukuma advice the op's friend to insert a chip on his girlfriend's body to enable him apprehend her red-handed whenever she is cheating on him.
SQLmastar:
The first of rule of Relationship is TRUST.
Why would you browse her phone chats? Those are private data and totally unacceptable.

She is probably a pretty a lady, therefore there is every tendency she would receive constant wooing from the male folks.

Chats, screenshots, etc. are not a proof of her infidelity.
The only proof of infidelity in a relationship is if you catch her "red-handed" in the act.

3 Likes

Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:45am On Jan 05
EbenezerTriumph:
leave woman matter else you go die young.
If I share with you how I tracked my girl's phone activity with the phone I bought for her you'll be shocked she has been engaging on WhatsApp night calls with another guy from 11pm to 3am while telling me by 8pm that she is tired and she wants to sleep

In Poco Lee voice you go dey trust woman grin grin

Upon say na u buy the phone for her ooo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by IamMobisola(f): 9:46am On Jan 05
Ajheboy:

Kai obinrin 🤦‍♂️

He felt like slapping her, ontop wetin?
If he wants to break up, let him break up which one is he felt like slapping her. Na so women dey slap men wey dey cheat on them steady? Mtchww

1 Like

Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by Lisaint(m): 9:47am On Jan 05
Ajheboy:

Kai obinrin 🤦‍♂️

You sure say na ur frnd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year / Land Agent Dies In Ogun Hotel After Sex With Ex-wife / I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.