Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,737 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

Advice Needed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed? (690 Views)

Advice Needed! How Do I Help My Partner?? / How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed / My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed? by Trublak: 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2011
I have been married for three years my marriage is very well my wife is a perfect christian and we have two kids. The problem is that she can be boring and non adventerous. I love her though.

But i have been seeing my ex-girlfriend she is also married as well and i enjoy sleeping with her than my wife. Everytime i make love to her she sets me on fire but i dont have the same intimate feelings for my wife. Since my ex is married and not planning to leave her husband should i carry on as usual but i am feeling bad cos i love my wife but cant stop sleeping with my ex?
Re: Advice Needed? by 195(f): 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2011
[size=18pt]Jesus christ of uwelu market

see wahala - Poster are u sure u are not High on Monkey tail so shocked shocked shocked
[/size]
Re: Advice Needed? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2011
may God deliver u coz ur abt to destroy urself!
Re: Advice Needed? by Odunnu: 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2011
Trublak:

I have been married for three years my marriage is very well my wife is a perfect christian and we have two kids. The problem is that she can be boring and non adventerous. I love her though.

But i have been seeing my ex-girlfriend she is also married as well and i enjoy sleeping with her than my wife. Everytime i make love to her she sets me on fire but i dont have the same intimate feelings for my wife. Since my ex is married and not planning to leave her husband should i carry on as usual but i am feeling bad cos i love my wife but cant stop sleeping with my ex?
No, you dont love your wife or your family,you also dont have regards for the marriage institution. You are in summary one wicked selfish husband.
Re: Advice Needed? by r231(m): 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2011
Odunnu:

No, you dont love your wife or your family,you also dont have regards for the marriage institution. You are in summary one wicked selfish husband.

Gbam

@op

you are even asking whether you should carry on with the affair undecided undecided

what kind of man are you

of cus you dont love your wife and children cus if you do you wont be spending your time on top of another woman wen you are suppose to be having fun with your family
Re: Advice Needed? by 195(f): 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2011
^OP try and be like r231

Him dey play chelsea - arsenal wella grin grin
Re: Advice Needed? by r231(m): 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2011
In your dreams cheesy
Re: Advice Needed? by 195(f): 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2011
angry angry
Re: Advice Needed? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2011
Y'all dont be quick to judge. Nobody is above making mistakes. You can love your spouse and still cheat on him or her.
OP; you need to repent and give your life to christ. Him alone can make u change n correct your wrong ways.
Re: Advice Needed? by slimyem: 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2011
Op,like someone rightly said,you ahve no regard or respect for the marriage institution.
You neither desire peace nor joy in your home and if you continue this way,you'll never have it.
I'm here shaking my small damn head for you.shiooooor!
Re: Advice Needed? by iice(f): 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2011
I like these threads grin
You can just smell the fishiness in it grin grin
Re: Advice Needed? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2011
My frnd tie a rope on ur prick and jump down from a tree,if that doesn't work then cut it off.
Re: Advice Needed? by freecocoa(f): 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2011
SMH @ Op
Re: Advice Needed? by Lexusgs430: 1:28am On Nov 05, 2011
Now how do we tackle this conondrum. Here we go, your married ex girlfriend must have learnt her moves, what a perfect tutor she will be, employ her to upgrade your wife from missionary to kama sutra !!!
Hopefully the pupil will eventually turn out better than the mistress !
Re: Advice Needed? by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 05, 2011
Trublak:

please carry on and see where it leads you. Looking for support on here? You won't get any!
Re: Advice Needed? by yoriyori15(f): 2:57am On Nov 05, 2011
i can't believe your even asking what to do. You obviously need to stop that affair. What makes you think your wife doesn't even know already and she's planning something crazy or even the womans husband!. God help up sha , Tell your wife u want to spice things up. But cheating with a married woman, if that woman can sleep with you just like that she's sleeping with other men too, u better have been using protection before u catch STD or something.
Re: Advice Needed? by claremont(m): 8:55am On Nov 05, 2011
If you do cheat on your wife, you wouldn't be the first/last person on earth to do it. As far as I am concerned, life is too short to spend it with someone you are not happy with, I would rather pursue happiness elsewhere.

(1) (Reply)

What Will U Do? / Do You Know Why I Love The Romance Section? / She Killed My Cat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.