Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,235 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos (36052 Views)

VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral / Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Ruler’s House / Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos by Acidosis(m): 7:39am On Jan 06
Talkisneeded:
Glad plateau is getting the much needed media attention... So many things tends to go underground.

I sell herbs for sexual enhancement tho

Thank God for Twitter NG. Nigerians created the awareness on Twitter. International media got hints, investigated and made their publications. Days after, our everly sluggard and lazy Nigerian media decided to post.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos by achimendy(m): 5:54pm On Jan 06
Raxxye:
Nigeria my country!
It beats my imagination how each successive Government at the Federal level continues to deliberately look the other way while the Fulani tribe continues in the massacre of other Nigerians.
It is surprising how all the security agencies including the Police, DSS, NIA, etc, which get billions of naira yearly on budgetary allocations never ever get wind of the attacks during planning stages, neither does any of the killers ever gets arrested thereafter. Yet the marauders come in their hundreds, kill at broad day light, often spending hours in the hurrendous act, and still get away with it!
I am convinced that the top shots of the security agencies are complicit in these evil acts.

You don't need a prophet to tell you b4 you'll know the whole security agencies are complicit.
Re: Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos by Adexsilver4(m): 6:08pm On Jan 06
Everybody need to be carrying arms in this country in Ned Nwoko voice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You List ,5 Richest Politicians Alive In Nigeria / 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers / How 50 Hardened Criminals Were Converted To Police Constables In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.