Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

I Think Women Are Home Makers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Women Are Home Makers (318 Views)

I Do Think Women Are Everywhere But I Just Realized WOMEN Are Hard To Find Now / Lesson For Guys That Think Women Are Bad / How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Women Are Home Makers by ogashman(m): 10:54pm On Jan 05
Before the holidays, I hardly cook due to busy schedules, so I eat out. Small food, plenty money and yet you won't get filled.

I also don't get to do house chores properly due to work. I conceded that I'm not a perfectionist

But things changed when my gf came during the holidays. I noticed that my house was always sparkling clean and i ate home made meals as many times as I was hungry.

Everything was in their positions and perfectly positioned.....one of my siblings that used to visit me, came and said "this house now has a woman's touch"... I burst laff.

omo na so marriage begin hungry me o.

Now I know it is true that God created women to complement men. To assist us in things we can't find time to do.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Women Are Home Makers by Ballzproblem2: 11:00pm On Jan 05
you just found yourself either good woman or a pretender no in between , marriage true colors go show.

men always fall for the Same old trick.

Anyways I wish good luck don't want to sound like negative Nancy

4 Likes

Re: I Think Women Are Home Makers by Wainey: 11:04pm On Jan 05
Women are help meet, if you find a good woman ehn, you will never want to remain single again.

Forget all these pencil mouth trouser boys on NL who thinks "all ladies are useless". They are just broken, shy and frustrated people who hasn't been fortunate to find love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think Women Are Home Makers by ogashman(m): 11:05pm On Jan 05
Ballzproblem2:
you just found yourself either good woman or a pretender no in between , marriage true colors go show.

men always fall for the Same old trick.

Anyways I wish good luck don't want to sound like negative Nancy

Are u saying there is high tendency of her not continuing on this part after marriage?

Moreover, she is happy doing these things on her own volition.
Re: I Think Women Are Home Makers by Wainey: 11:08pm On Jan 05
ogashman:

Are u saying there is high tendency of her not continuing on this part after marriage?
I will advice you to date her for six months.
Most people can't hide their true colors for up to six months, if she continues what she is doing after 6months, then she will continue it even in marriage.

Just don't allow love blind ur judgement when she starts showing the red flags

1 Like

Re: I Think Women Are Home Makers by ogashman(m): 11:11pm On Jan 05
Wainey:
I will advice you to date her for six months.
Most people can't hide their true colors for up to six months, if she continues what she is doing after 6months, then she will continue it even in marriage.

Just don't allow love blind ur judgement when she starts showing the red flags

We have dated for two years now... LDR, she comes once a year...I also visit her
Re: I Think Women Are Home Makers by Wainey: 11:15pm On Jan 05
ogashman:

We have dated for two years now... LDR, she comes once a year...I also visit her
You won't know someone true colour until...

1. Money is involved
2. You have lived with them for 6months at least
3. You make them angry

If she only comes once a year then you know nothing about her
Re: I Think Women Are Home Makers by Ballzproblem2: 11:20pm On Jan 05
ogashman:

Moreover, she is happy doing these things on her own volition.
of course she's happy,she's not married yet lol.
Re: I Think Women Are Home Makers by Ballzproblem2: 11:21pm On Jan 05
Wainey:
1. Money is involved 2. You have lived with them for 6months at least 3. You make them angry
leave am now en never know anything grin.
Re: I Think Women Are Home Makers by ogashman(m): 11:22pm On Jan 05
Wainey:

1. Money is involved
3. You make them angry

I will try to make the visits frequent. But I'm convinced about her dispositions being genuine.
Re: I Think Women Are Home Makers by ogashman(m): 11:23pm On Jan 05
Ballzproblem2:
of course she's happy,she's not married yet lol.

Lol
Re: I Think Women Are Home Makers by DonBenny77(m): 11:58pm On Jan 05
Wainey:
won't know someone true colour until...

1. Money is involved
3. You make them angry

Don't mind him. He's dating someone's main chick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think Women Are Home Makers by saxahe33: 9:51am On Jan 15
ogashman:
Before the holidays, I hardly cook due to busy schedules, so I eat out. Small food, plenty money and yet you won't get filled.

I also don't get to do house chores properly due to work. I conceded that I'm not a perfectionist

But things changed when my gf came during the holidays. I noticed that my house was always sparkling clean and i ate home made meals as many times as I was hungry.

Everything was in their positions and perfectly positioned.....one of my siblings that used to visit me, came and said "this house now has a woman's touch"... I burst laff.

omo na so marriage begin hungry me o.

Now I know it is true that God created women to complement men. To assist us in things we can't find time to do.

yes but u need alot of work to keep them
Re: I Think Women Are Home Makers by spencekat(m): 10:04am On Jan 15
Most of them.
Re: I Think Women Are Home Makers by spencekat(m): 10:05am On Jan 15
Wainey:

1. Money is involved
2. You have lived with them for [/b]6months at least[b]
3. You make them angry

6 months is too far mbok.Is it the study of Rocket Science?

(1) (Reply)

Meet A Tribe In South Sudan That Showers With Cow Urine / "Why I Stayed In An Abusive Relationship "- Eden / Why Are Africans So Envious And Wicked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.