Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan (7313 Views)

BREAKING: Six Rivers State Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov. Amaechi Today / Pressure On Lawmakers To Impeach Gov. Okorocha. / Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by UYCO: 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2011
System Failure:delta State House Of Assembly Threatened To Impeach Uduaghan

DTHA has threatened to impeach the embattled governor of Delta State over poor administration and system failure. The law makers adjourn indefinitely to protest the bad administration of the Uduaghan led government

Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by UYCO: 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2011
Uduaghan may become a thing of the past

Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by Rhino5dm: 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2011
All hail Mullah Muammar Emmanuel Eweta Bin Uduaghan al-Gaddafi. . .The supreme leader of Delta State.
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by DrummaBoy(m): 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2011
It's about time
This Uduaghan chap was becoming an embarrasment
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by monkeyleg: 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2011
make una careful, beaf says that all delats are armed, where is the modaphucker
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by UYCO: 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2011
Occupy wall street, Uduaghan must go

Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by 9ja4eva: 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2011
Uduaghan should never have been Governor in the first place.

HE MUST GO
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by Beaf: 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2011
monkeyleg:

make una careful, beaf says that all delats are armed, where is the modaphucker

Shut up, fool. This is how civilised people act, not stoking bloodshed and ethnic division like you.
I asked you this question several times and you could not reply, thereby showing yourself up as a phucking militant looking to hijack the genuine struggles of the people so you can break into oil bunkering or control stretches of pipelines.

Beaf: [size=13pt]If we don't want Uduaghan, then lets impeach him while getting EFCC pertitions together; its called organisation. cool
That is the only civilised approach, Delta state is not packed with animals.[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=792393.msg9459198#msg9459198

Why couldn't you answer the above if you don't have an evil ulterior motive? Is that not what civilised souls are doing right now?

Bloodsucking imp.
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by monkeyleg: 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2011
@Beaf,

Call me what ever you like, but I am not an asslicking kunt like you. Govnor don pay you money finish to betray your soul. Everyone knows once that thick skull of yours runs out of common sense you start accusing others of things you are guilty of.

Simple question, point out where I stoked up quarel with others, you cant so you resort to your usual back-street alley, gutter behaviour
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by Yeske2(m): 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2011
That mofo is supposed to be in mars now
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by Beaf: 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2011
monkeyleg:

@Beaf,

Call me what ever you like, but I am not an asslicking kunt like you. Govnor don pay you money finish to betray your soul. Everyone knows once that thick skull of yours runs out of common sense you start accusing others of things you are guilty of.

Simple question, point out where I stoked up quarel with others, you cant so you resort to your usual back-street alley, gutter behaviour

Lol! You are a desperate fool indeed!
The governor has paid me, yet I'm telling you to impeach him and set EFCC on his arse?

You are just bitter that I've outed your hairy, scary, rusty, dusty, pimply and wretchedly smelly arse. You are a phucking militant who doesn't care if youthful souls are lost or not as far as you can mount the pipeline. If you try any violence in Delta, JTF will mow you down. cool

He-goat.
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by monkeyleg: 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2011
@beaf,

I trust you would know much about ass, after all the ass-licking you have been doing. And for what? scraps, better be careful oh, shey you know your master doesnt pay, he is owing contractors everywhere. It is a pity that your wicked conscience has not pricked you to abandorn your evil ways. You are quite happy to see your own state remain the way it is, whilst you go an critisize other better working governors.

I keep reminding you, go and find a proper job, this your vulture lifestyle cannot help you when things start working in Nigeria. Your likes would become exticnt
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by Beaf: 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2011
monkeyleg:

@beaf,

I trust you would know much about Bottom, after all the Bottom-licking you have been doing. And for what? scraps, better be careful oh, shey you know your master doesnt pay, he is owing contractors everywhere. It is a pity that your wicked conscience has not pricked you to abandorn your evil ways. You are quite happy to see your own state remain the way it is, whilst you go an critisize other better working governors.

I keep reminding you, go and find a proper job, this your vulture lifestyle cannot help you when things start working in Nigeria. Your likes would become exticnt

Dude, you still haven't uttered a word about why my suggestions below are not attractive to you. Why do you prefer rioting like a fool? Why do you prefer to sell Delta state to outsiders like a traitor? Why were you hiding under Ogboru's name to perpetrate acts that would have led to ethnic strife, loss of life, but would have given you access to bunkering?
To make matters worse for you, the house of assembly is doing precisely what I suggested below:

Beaf: [size=13pt]If we don't want Uduaghan, then lets impeach him while getting EFCC pertitions together; its called organisation. cool
That is the only civilised approach, Delta state is not packed with animals.[/size]

Why doesn't the above matter to you? Why do you want to to deceive other peoples children to their deaths to fulfil your criminal ambitions?
Thankfully, gutter people like you will always be outmanoeuvred by superior brainpower and tactical intellectual fancy footing. LolZ! Delta state people are not animals, we are highly sophisticated players.
While you were busy sharpening your cutlass and polishing your AK, the thinkers were laying out possible paths to impeachment and brainstorming about the contents of any EFCC petitions should they be needed. Thats how real Deltans roll. cool

monkeyleg, why didn't you join the amnesty programme when the door was wide open? Maybe you would have been in SA or Europe redeeming your wasted life.
Why are you creating avenues for bloodshed among the innocent, because you want to be an oil bunkerer? Delta state does not need you.

Phucked up expired militant.
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 03, 2011
This is something but I doubt they will actually impeach. I feel its all an act to make Uduaghan share his booty with them on the other hand, the opposition dominates the house and might be dead serious.
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by Scream(m): 11:50pm On Nov 03, 2011
Like we say in Delta State; "Threat na water, action na blood". Is it not obvious that they are all the same, if they are now convinced about the obvious, is it in the best interest of Deltans for them to go on strike? What does the constitution say? Won't it be reasonable to conclude that they are not working too? Won't a common threat amount to gross misconduct? Whose interest are they representing? God help Delta State, things have fallen apart, the centre cannot hold.
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by UYCO: 11:55pm On Nov 03, 2011
Uduaghan's men move to remove principal officers of the house for allowing the motion to sail through. The principal members of the house plan to join the opposition to remove the governor. This is a very interesting drama, lets see how it play out
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by Scream(m): 11:58pm On Nov 03, 2011
To my mind, the idea thing to do is to commence impeachment proceedings. Why do we have to rub his tummy if not to lay hand on the pie. Evil people!
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by Scream(m): 12:06am On Nov 04, 2011
UYCO, I'm glad we still have some sane men there. They should treat it with the urgency it requires. Thank God there is 'Airport' close to Government House, I don't think there be any delay in delivering him to Aisha for some days parade/Tv show before he would be taken to more serious minded people to join his brother and mentor.
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by Beaf: 12:08am On Nov 04, 2011
UYCO:

Uduaghan's men move to remove principal officers of the house for allowing the motion to sail through. The principal members of the house plan to join the opposition to remove the governor. This is a very interesting drama, lets see how it play out

There are 17 DPP members out of 29, so they only need 3 PDP members to form a solid two thirds majority in an impeachment vote. 3 People is a very tiny number indeed.
Seriousness should be shown by reaching out to the highest echelons of PDP and cutting a deal. Politics is a practical game.
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by emiye(m): 12:40am On Nov 04, 2011
Beaf:

There are 17 DPP members out of 29, so they only need 3 PDP members to form a solid two thirds majority in an impeachment vote. 3 People is a very tiny number indeed.
Seriousness should be shown by reaching out to the highest echelons of PDP and cutting a deal. Politics is a practical game.
Are you lying or ignorant ? i guess the latter applies. Seems to me you know more about Osun state than Delta State.

There are 17 PDP members in the house, 11 DPP and 1 ACN. ok?
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by Beaf: 12:54am On Nov 04, 2011
emiye:

Are you lying or ignorant ? i guess the latter applies.  Seems to me you know more about Osun state than Delta State.

There are 17 PDP members in the house,  11 DPP   and 1 ACN.  ok?

You will kill yourself supporting that useless Aregbesola.
Are you watching how Deltans take care of business? If only you RASCALS will learn from us.

Bigoted dunce.
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by emiye(m): 1:17am On Nov 04, 2011
Beaf:

You will kill yourself supporting that useless Aregbesola.
Are you watching how Deltans take care of business?
Bigoted dunce.

Bros no vex oooo, I only lectured you about your state, instead of you to say thank you, you are angry grin

If only you RASCALS will learn from us. Yeah right , "learn from us"

emiye:

Are you lying or ignorant ? i guess the latter applies. Seems to me you know more about Osun state than Delta State.

There are 17 PDP members in the house, 11 DPP and 1 ACN. ok?
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by Beaf: 2:24am On Nov 04, 2011
emiye:

Bros no vex oooo,   I only lectured you about your state, instead of you to say thank you, you are angry grin

If only you RASCALS will learn from us.    Yeah right , "learn from us"

Yeah. learn from us. I can't imagine any Delta state governor owing workers two months salary and having the animal boldness to send 19 phucking bus loads of praise singers and assorted aluta howlers to fan Tinubu's wrinkly arse in Abuja.
Not my Delta! We for burn di buses and barb dat fool taliban biebie wit paralizing slaps. Dem never born am! cool
Instead of doing that, you come running here, because you are a coward. Run along, fool.

Learn from us; talk little, act large.
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by emiye(m): 2:40am On Nov 04, 2011
Osun no get oyelll money like your delta o, but we sure now have good administrators .

you have moved your goal post from the governor having not paid several months of salary to two months.

Can you define several for me?

The agreement not to pay the salaries as of now is mutual between the labour leaders and State govt. While the state government works out new 19,000 minimum wage. it is important not to cry more than the bereaved.
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by Beaf: 2:47am On Nov 04, 2011
emiye:

Osun no get oyelll money like your delta o, but we sure now have good administrators .

[size=14pt]you have moved your goal post from the governor having not paid several months of salary to two months.[/size]

Can you define several for me?   

The agreement not to pay the salaries as of now is mutual between the labour leaders and State govt. While the state government works out new 19,000 minimum wage.   it is important not to cry more than the bereaved.

"The agreement not to pay the salaries as of now is mutual between the labour leaders and State gov". . . Shut up! You be Aluwe?

You no de shame? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Una governor de owe una salary, then not stopping there, he sends a band of aluta howlers with your salary money to fan Tinubu's grey arse. . . and you're here asking for definitions!!!
Please click this link, you would find a very useful definition: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fool

Pesin go wound wit laf o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by emiye(m): 3:23am On Nov 04, 2011
^^^You are simply SAD  grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by Demdem(m): 8:44am On Nov 04, 2011
Its good to see Beaf admitting that Udaughan, the chief dog of Delta state needs to be impeached and fast. There is hope for us as a single nation afterall.
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by gascoign1(m): 10:10am On Nov 04, 2011
Beaf! beaf!! beaf!!! how many times i call you? fly wen nur hear word, u know wetin happen to am, be warned, Just shut up and enjoy your bloody payroll while it last.
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by Gbenge77(m): 10:37am On Nov 04, 2011
They had better as that state is better off without ìm
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 04, 2011
Operation wipe Dr Emma Uduaghan from delta state Government house,He should be sent back to his home town, he is not worthy to govern  OUR GREAT STATE, ,is predecessor Chief James Ibori did a lot that him ,even if there are bird of the same feathers , he Emma is busy lavishing the state money on his family and to buy OIL WELLS, I Beg make dem impeach  the doctor we are tired of lackadaisical  approach toward the growth of our great state
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by Guardian(m): 11:37am On Nov 04, 2011
Ok ! THE SAGA has started
Re: Delta State House Of Assembly Threatens To Impeach Gov. Uduaghan by numeralTM: 11:37am On Nov 04, 2011
he must gooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Wont Break Up - Jonathan / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala At Her Son's Wedding In Anambra- PHOTOS / Edo Election: PDP Approves Delegate List, Sets For Primary On February 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.