Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Make Money Using Spells - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Using Spells (75468 Views)

Poll: Who will tell us the day of the jupiter this year.?

You have to Summarize it.: 0% (0 votes)
Don't use scientific words.: 100% (1 vote)
Geographical analysis is allowed.: 0% (0 votes)
Make your point clear with short sentence.: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

How To Transfer Money Using An ATM / Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com / Money Doubling Spells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Money Using Spells by Nobody: 3:16am On Dec 07, 2011
Nonsense ring, the ring will get to know you from the, blah blah, get.alive dude! There is nothing magical about your ring except deceiving people to pay you 50k for Ijebu made ring that is not worth a naira. Did you think I quit? Think again.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 9:36am On Dec 07, 2011
My dear,
Why should you quit? You are a slanderer who never make a move towards success and never allow those who want to be successful to pass along. As an agent of darkness you are, you are fighting against the gospel truth while the good news is still in progress. In that case, I don’t see a reason why you should quit. I keep on posting and people are still coming and receiving help from my knowledge and services: i never give up, so as a slanderer you ought to keep on bumper to bumper.
     But had it been you are not evil incarnate you would have ask yourself questions like these:
What am I doing?
Why am I doing this?
What will be the out come of this entire act I am engaging myself with?
Are people really appreciating my art work?
Am I really getting what I want?

But you can’t because your soul has been sold for foolishness and will soon see destruction.
You are an idle brain and you know what that means?
You are a devil work shop.

To get you employed and save your soul from ruin.
Contact me via phone or email address, I have a job opportunity for you in my sacred temple/Eri multi production company or I assign you for our major distributor. I pity you my dear.
So feel free and contact me I promise to give you job and set you free.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 6:35am On Dec 08, 2011
Free Employment And Job Spells

GOOD LUCK JOB OIL
Allspice, cinnamon, sage, dill, from kitchen cupboard of grocery shop and mix with base oil -
olive oil is fine. Warm leaves overnight strain through a tea strainer if you wish or just use.

MAGIC BUSINESS DRAWING WASH
If your business has walk-in customers, wash down the front entrance floor and the door handle.
For mail order businesses, wash down the mailbox, and so on. Once a week, use this wash to scrub
down the walls and floors of your business, making a fresh batch each time.
Mix 1 oz of powdered squill root, 1 oz of powdered yellow dock,
1/4 oz of five-finger grass, 1 tsp. of cinnamon and 1 tbsp. of blessed salt.
Mix well and add two teaspoons of this mixture to 1 pint of fresh water.
This wash is also good for attracting tenants to an empty apartment or house.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2011
REVERSING CROSSED CONDITIONS WITH A BLACK CANDLE
If you know who has put a crossed condition on you and you want to reverse the jinx onto them,
burn a black candle on their name (putting their name on a paper beneath an overturned saucer
under the candle) or carve their name on the candle.
If you don't know the name of the person who did this trick to you, carve the words "My Enemy"
on the candle. Any black candle will do, but if you use a black candle in the figure of the Devil,
carve their name on it, and dress it with Cast off Evil Oil, things will go harder with them.
Burn the black candle on the toilet tank, a little bit each night, pinching it out between burnings.
Burn it while the moon is growing smaller -- then, on the dark of the moon, the darkest night of
the month, turn the burning black candle upside down and extinguish it in the toilet bowl, saying
"Thus will you, [name of enemy], meet your fate!"
Throw the remaining black candle stub and wax into a crossroads -- or into the yard of the person
who had put the roots on you or jinxed you.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 8:29am On Dec 09, 2011
The Best Days of the Week for Candle Burning Spells

FRIDAY - Fridays are the day to cast elaborate spells for things like love, wealth and beauty.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 11:12am On Dec 09, 2011
PUBLIC NOTICE: pls our dear reader's, we advice that you help us and yourself as well to mention clearly what you want why writing to us and spare us from long protocol of inquiry. We have to make this info. Public so that you know how to present your request to enable us respond to you earlier enough. We have many clients online and offline to attend to their service. We hope you don't expect us to waste our days and time responding to finished matter/subject or repeating the same chorus all along. For example: you need an urgent money spell which we have here and made public. Its not wise to write to us asking us to write you back about it. The only way we can entertain your email about it is only when you ask about how to get/purchase the materials involve for the performance. Or you need secret instruction to make your spell a success. Or a situation whereby you want info. About more unmentioned spells so far or you need spiritual consultation/inquiry about yourself. NOTE: you don't consult us for somebody else (third party) and expect us to entertain to such email or request. Pls we acknowledge and abide by all this info. Above to enable us serve you better. We are doomed with numerous clients online and offline, help us and make things easy for you and us. Mercy beacoup!
Re: Make Money Using Spells by bunbit1: 11:41am On Dec 11, 2011
Preparation of candle burning

For example, if you are in a situation where you and a lover or mate have had words or have broken up and you wish to mend the hurt and reconcile, the way you feel towards that person at the moment you light the wick will give you a good example of the success of your outcome. If you feel resentment or indignity over the fight or break up, or feel that the actions taken were their fault, then you will meet with resistance to your candle burning success. It would be best that you take some time in meditation or prayer to clear your mind and ask for healing to come to your heart before lighting a RETURN TO ME or COME TO ME Candle so that you will have a far better candle spell experience.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by mumbasa: 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2011
NOTE:that most of the spells you try to perform will mostly not work for the fact that spells are not just cast like that you must understand the art of spell casting and i will suggest you go to
http://occultforriches.com
to learn HOW TO CAST SPELLS THAT REALLY WORK
Re: Make Money Using Spells by wiccawicca: 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2012
Pay-as-you-pray
Indian temple where priest is Nigerian

Located at the end of a lonely street, India-Hindus Ancient Spiritual Temple has an eerie aura. With its external wall recently re-done with pink tiles, Lord Simbad’s Temple, as the place is also called, glitters in the sun like a coin in the desert. Its entrance is festooned with flags of different nations. A gentle breeze unfurled them and set them fluttering and dancing wildly to a spooky Indian music.
Other residents around Godwin Nneke Street, Abule Oshun in Lagos, look at the place with awe and suspicion. A nursery and primary school next to it has a curious name: “God with us” and, perhaps, smacks of a deep-rooted fear and fervent prayer for the protection of both the owners and the innocent neighbourhood tots who go there daily.
Incense and gods
A stone-faced gateman ushers visitors to the reception of the temple, which promises “100 per cent spiritual intensive” on its billboards. Right on the threshold of the temple, incense wafts from its inner sanctum.
A framed ethereal painting of Vishua – a Hindu deity – hanging on the temple’s reception wall beams at the visitor in a permanent gaze. A dark, wiry male receptionist in orange shorts interviews all visitors, demanding their names, how they got to know about the temple, mission, occupation, address and bio-data.
Consultation
Satisfied, the receptionist gives out a visitor’s form to fill. The form is boldly labeled in red: INDIA-HINDUS ANCIENT SPIRITUAL TEMPLE and ORBEDIAC WHITE LODGE SOCIETY, ASHRAM TEMPLE.
The form is partly coded in ancient writing. It is probably derived from Sanskrit or sacred text of Hinduism. Or, it may be an esoteric writing code only known to members of temple.
Just like the ordinary visitor’s form, a visitor is expected to write the day’s date, name, address, name of his company, person required, “purpose of visit” and the clincher is coded: “How did you know here?” The visitor is further required to supply his/her telephone number before signing his signature.
On the ‘official use only’ column of the form, a visitor may be ushered into yet another reception to “come in, wait, come back on, see Mr/Mrs/Miss, will be contacted when necessary.” On the form, the temple boldly boasts to have “defeated the spiritual temple world.” The place also claims to be an Ashram. Ashram is a place Hindus who wish to live apart from society stay as a group or go for a short prayer before returning to society.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by cesil92: 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2012
Guy na wah o! Y beating about the bush dis long when the ring was for sale... You said u are not poor and you are being provided for by the one who sent you to serve humanity... Why then demanding for 50, 000naira.. Just listen to yourself, you are not POOR and your needs are being provided for yet you still the demand for 50,000 naira. Y not give the ring out for FREE since you are not POOR..

Come to think of this, if 10 persons buys the ring at 50,000naira, guy how much be that? the money no reach to take care of your needs?

Learn a better trick
Re: Make Money Using Spells by wiccawicca: 1:08pm On Mar 14, 2012
Meditate : to focus one's thoughts on : reflect on or ponder over.

Meditation is not as easy as one might think. The hardest part of all is learning to clear your mind of all unwanted thoughts. Have you ever tried to completely clear your mindand thinking of absolutely nothing? For most people it isalmost impossible to do.... butit can be done, and I will show you.

1: First I want you to learn the most popular meditating position used for centuries. It is called the Lotus Position or Posture... "Padma-asana" . If you look at the picture above you will see "Lord Shiva" in the Lotus position. Simply sit on the floor ( I suggest you use a comfortable rug or large pillow under you ) cross your legs with your feetover top of your calves and place both hands on your knees. This may feel a little awkward at first but you will become accustom to it after afew times of practice and stretching. You might also want to do some stretching exercises before trying any of this..... it will help your body to relax and you will respond to meditation much better.

2: Now that you have learned the Lotus position, it is time to set the atmosphere... you know... set the mood for meditation. You will need some candles or just one candle will do... preferably white. Light the candle and turn off the lights. Now we will need to light some incense! The best you will ever want to get and it is the most used is.... "Nag Champa" it is in a blue box and you willfind it most any place that sells incense. Do not use someother cheap crap that smells like perfume or crap that you buy at a convenience store.... it will only irritate your senses, thus making meditation impossible. I am telling you.... get "Nag Champa" and you will thank me. Now we may ant to add one more thing..... New Age music. All these combined things will set the mood for meditation.

3: Here comes the hardest part...... Clear your mind of all thoughts. How do you do this?.... simply imagine a big Dumpster or a very large metal box on your mental screen. Then see it open and put all your thoughts and worries in it one by one.... bills... your love life.... problems.... your children.... your job... everything you can think of. Then close the lid and lock it! Then push it off your mental screen. If this does not work for you the first time... simply try again the next day.... it will work foryou.

4: Now that you have set the mood, cleared your mind and you are in the lotus position....you are ready to begin meditating. What do you do next? Well now that your mind is clear you can choose from two types of scenarios. Iwill add more soon.

1. Note: make sure you will not be disturbed while doing meditation. Turn off the phone and if anyone lives with you tell them to leave you alone!

Scenario 1:

This meditation is simply doing nothing and thinking of nothing. Simply sit there after clearing your mind and continue to think of nothing. After awhile you may have some visions or a symbol appear to you mental screen. You may hear an inner voice which isGod within speaking to you.... so listen carefully to your message.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by isimmiligbonille: 8:32am On Mar 15, 2012
105. cesil92:

Guy na wah o! Y beating about the bush dis long when the ring was for sale... You said u are not poor and you are being provided for by the one who sent you to serve humanity... Why then demanding for 50, 000naira.. Just listen to yourself, you are not POOR and your needs are being provided for yet you still the demand for 50,000 naira. Y not give the ring out for FREE since you are not POOR..

Come to think of this, if 10 persons buys the ring at 50,000naira, guy how much be that? the money no reach to take care of your needs?

Learn a better trick

I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE AND I KEEP REPEATING IT. THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR EVERYONE SO IF YOU FOUND IT RIDICULOUS THAT'S YOUR BUSINESS BUT HAVE IN MIND THAT MANY HAVE BENEFITED AND MANY ARE YET TO BENEFIT FROM MY GREAT RING.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by wiccawicca: 8:14am On Mar 16, 2012
All your life difficulties are a minor issue as long as you are a registered member in our great religion which was founded by Gerald Gardner in 1970's to provide access to Wicca teachings, comfortableness to our people and religious services to sincere spiritual seekers in and around the world. This religion won't restrict you from attending to your own religion, nor hold church services like other religion do. All we do is to give spiritual understandings, advice, solutions to problems to any of our own who seek for it on our own desirable time and date.

We also initiate into our bloodless Family Society called "FMR" which is pure and free from witchcraft or killings.

As a full registered FMR member,You stand to gain lots of benefits from your adventure into our world. One week after initiation or acceptance, you will be given a gift of $30,000 for a start up.

After six months of scrutinizing you will be enroll in what we called (FMR) FAMILY MONEY ROTATION... Every one year N500,000,000 will be loan to you. Invest it, use it wisely and make vast profit out of it, but bear in mind that other members are waiting for the same money back. After one year, you are required to provide the money back to the sanctuary account and keep the profit you make with the money for yourself. This is how we rotate the money within us. When it reaches your turn again, the same money will be loan to you again. been dead by now….
Re: Make Money Using Spells by inas911(m): 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2012
This place no be Abule Oja nor a spiritual shop... Ver funny
Re: Make Money Using Spells by wiccawicca: 10:00am On Mar 17, 2012
The spells that we do involve healing, love, harmony, wealth, wisdom, prosperity, elevation in any positions and creativity. The potions that westir might be a headache remedy, a cold tonic, money spell, friendship oil, love casts, or an herbal flea bath for our pets. We strive to gain knowledge of and use the natural remedies and divine powers placed on this earth bythe Divine for our benefit instead of using synthetic drugs unless absolutely necessary or stealing, roberry, killing, persecutions to acquire Money, Fame, Love, earthly properties and happiness. We are saying no to that method of the other Dominated Religions.

I conjure, invoke, summon, predict, and heal whatever sickness without mistakes or repetitions. I also render divine advise in Business or any area that is of your interest that is confusing you.

I also render home services if required. Like Money Invocation at your private house, Home Cleansing, Curing of mental disorders, Sweeping away of any unwanted and disturbing spirits at home.

Give my power, knowledge and ability a try, and a trial will Undoubtedly convince u beyond believe. All you hear about us is true except bad ones.

1 Like

Re: Make Money Using Spells by 4X4: 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2012
Can u conjure £20000 cash we share 50/50. grin
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Masterseg: 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2012
pls,for past 3 weeks i have been asking for who can teach me recharge card printing,i am a student somebody advice to start recharge printing to support my self in school.i want t0 be printing and distributing it my self.i want somebody to help me out of this.even if it is to be an apprentice so that i will no it i will do that to survive my self as a student.my number is 07032355156
Re: Make Money Using Spells by mumbasa: 12:46am On Mar 25, 2012
If you have ever tried to cast a spell that some one writes and gives you or the one you see on a website you wil notice that it does not work that is because you do not know HOW TO CAST SPELLS THAT REALLY WORK. At www.occultforriches.com is the problem finally dies because you will be taught how to harness occult powers to gain wealth
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Mcleo007(m): 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2012
mumbasa: If you have ever tried to cast a spell that some one writes and gives you or the one you see on a website you wil notice that it does not work that is because you do not know HOW TO CAST SPELLS THAT REALLY WORK. At www.occultforriches.com is the problem finally dies because you will be taught how to harness occult powers to gain wealth

Ur link is not working
Re: Make Money Using Spells by emsquare(m): 8:55am On Mar 26, 2012
Na wa ooo!
Re: Make Money Using Spells by wiccawicca: 10:15am On Apr 01, 2012
please afford a little patience with us while we fix some things therefore contact you at our own time.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by giftbz(m): 9:43am On Apr 05, 2012
Child's play
Re: Make Money Using Spells by obilions9s: 7:54am On May 11, 2012
hi, guys pls can someone help me. i have been trying to purchase this book "occult for riches" on the net from the their site but i had some difficulty with that. pls anyone who can help me i can pay the person. you can also contact me on obillwen@gmail.com
Re: Make Money Using Spells by wiccawicca: 11:40am On May 11, 2012
pls do contact the brotherhood via wiccacarecentre@yahoo.com for interested candidates. bear in mind to abide by the law and order of the brotherhood which, no pain no gain. nothing goes for nothing. the good things await the brave. you are welcome.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by wiccawicca: 12:39pm On May 16, 2012
you are welcome
Re: Make Money Using Spells by chikeorji123(m): 3:44am On May 23, 2012
where is this bundit guy?
Re: Make Money Using Spells by isimmiligbonille: 11:59pm On May 23, 2012
We‘re always here to meet with those who desire us like a husband to his dearest wife. Your happiness is our motto. Cheers!!!
Re: Make Money Using Spells by isimmiligbonille: 5:48am On May 25, 2012
We sincerely apologise for network failure which we encountered some few day‘s ago for those of you who tried reaching us. We promise to serve you better and answer all your questionable questions.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by wiccawicca: 12:46am On May 27, 2012
Public notice:
Please friends, i have come into conclusion and decide to make this information known to those it may concern. Of recent we had encountered a lot of embarassement by individuals who comes knocking at the santuary gate without prior invitation. Please take note not to visit our sanctuary if not invited. Not because we do give you people our address, reason for that is to enable you know where you will be coming after you might have received our invitation. Thanks for heeding to this notice and thanks for desiring to acquire your heart warming desire.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by kaycash: 3:04am On May 27, 2012
Earn more than $4.00 / 1000 visitors to your links
http:///8vZhA
http:///8vU3U
http:///48Jui
[url][/url]http:///8vZhA
Re: Make Money Using Spells by wiccawicca: 1:19am On Jun 05, 2012
Wicca remains the best for you. Follow us today!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) / Stop Buying Cat Fish Foods. Cheaper Ways To Feed Ur Fish Here. / Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.