Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Make Money Using Spells - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Using Spells (75462 Views)

Poll: Who will tell us the day of the jupiter this year.?

You have to Summarize it.: 0% (0 votes)
Don't use scientific words.: 100% (1 vote)
Geographical analysis is allowed.: 0% (0 votes)
Make your point clear with short sentence.: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

How To Transfer Money Using An ATM / Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com / Money Doubling Spells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Money Using Spells by wiccawicca: 12:04am On Jun 28, 2012
We acknowledge you do read carefully what we have written so far on the forum before contacting us and avoid repeating lines already treated for that we shall not entertain. Wicca remains the best for you. Thanks.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by wiccawicca: 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2012
I have developed yet another powerful Love Talisman, tested by few since a week now and confirmed positive, effective and fast working. "POWER LOVE TALISMAN POWER LOVE" ... This is a very strong and powerful talisman and has the power of love The wearer of this talisman will attract opposite sex, will win the love of others, also this talisman is so strong that it is also believed to get
back even your lost love. It will glow the personality of the wearer and where ever the wearer of this talisman will go his presence will attract every one. Even if you are in your office or have enemies you will see that your boss and even your enemies will start liking you and things will change, as they were never before. The wearer of this talisman will enjoy his love life as he will be assured that his love will never go away or even leave him. This talisman is so strong that it will change your unhappy married life to a very happy loving life In other words this love talisman will give you happiness and success in all the fields related to love This talisman is made up of sterling silver.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by wiccawicca: 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2012
The first thing you need is Knowledge.
The second thing you need is Protection.

When you decide to summon a ghost or spirit, you must not only have an open mind and an open heart,
you must also ask yourself if the person you wish to contact wants to be summoned. Perhaps they don't.
If that's the case, you might wind up facing a very angry spirit or ghost. Take for instance, Saul who sought out the Witch of Ed om to summon the spirit of Samuel. She succeeded!
Samuel was not pleased however, and asked, "Why have you disturbed me by bringing me up?"
Saul explained his dilemma, but Samuel wouldn't have it. Not only that, he told Saul that Israel would be given over into the hands of their enemies and then said that Saul and his sons would all join him the next day.
He wasn't talking about a tailgate party, either!

However, there are many books and scrolls on how to summon spirits. We have then all for self practice.
I also heartily recommend that you read the following article:

http://www.disinfo.c...rticle2218.html/

Remember, as far as I know or you know, you have no way of knowing who or what will answer your summons.
You will need to protect yourself and you will need to know how to control what has been summoned.
If you aren't careful, you could find yourself falling victim to psychic attack or even Possession.
The final result depends on many determining factors.

If anything bad happens to you as a result of your summoning, we would all like to read about it,
but don't come whining' to me. You've been warned.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by giftbz(m): 4:10am On Aug 26, 2012
smiley wink
Re: Make Money Using Spells by wiccawicca: 11:29am On Aug 28, 2012
We encourage individuals to summon spirits on their behalf. We can only help you with guides on how to summon a spirit if you can tell us what you want. Wicca religion stand to help you gain spiritual fitness and growth in all spheres.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Mcleo007(m): 11:35am On Aug 28, 2012
giftbz: Can you summon gene or spirit on behalf of a person?

Genie, eh! cheesy cheesy
Re: Make Money Using Spells by wiccawicca: 3:57am On Aug 30, 2012
Here, we doesn‘t summon gene. As a wiccan, you stand to take up any negative character that you seen working against your destiny by our teaching. It doesn‘t matter where the operation is taking off from. Its a spiritual battle, “war d‘angel“.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by wiccawicca: 3:48am On Sep 04, 2012
Write us today using wiccacarecentre@yahoo.com for enquiry or prayer booking. Your email are welcome!
Re: Make Money Using Spells by wiccawicca: 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2012
Mojo moon spiritual money invocation oil is used for money invocation rituals. For the knowledge of unbelievers is the reason we show you pictures of the oil for you to believe and see that nothing is impossible. One can still order for this oil and use it for daily prayer devotion in terms of financial difficulties. Praying with mojo moon spiritual money invocation oil will help you gain your financial balance if used with guide in no distance time like a period of two to three weeks. It caste away evil spells enemies used against your finance and restored your balance. Many more are the works we perform with this spiritual money invocation to meet individual financial out-fit like spend and have it back and pocket never dry rituals.

Re: Make Money Using Spells by imsupertips: 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2012
Na wah o.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by wiccawicca: 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2012
WHY HERBS ARE USED IN MAGICK?
Herbs are used in magick for their “vibrations“ or “essence“. What does this mean? Herbs like people, have gender, are truly a plant an element & are often sacred to God or Goddess. This is known in Wicca as the herbal correspondence, and it‘s an important element in Wiccan magick spells.

Re: Make Money Using Spells by wiccawicca: 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2012
Brotherhoods presenting their rituals for annual sacrifice going on in Abuja Nigeria.

Re: Make Money Using Spells by wiccawicca: 4:01am On Sep 11, 2012
Purification hour!

Re: Make Money Using Spells by isimmili: 11:19am On Sep 12, 2012
PUBLIC NOTICE:
This mainly concerns our online clients who are sending pictures/photos for spells casting. Please if you are sending photos, candles will not be lit until photos have arrived. It is STRONGLY urged that you send in a photograph for your candles instead of sending them as a jpg attachment, as the quality of the picture does not transfer well onto paper in the printer.
This can be corrected by so sending it earlier enough before or immediately you made payment. Remember.
Using our transportation media service will enable the material get to us in time.
Thanks and always expect the best from us.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by isimmili: 6:55am On Sep 13, 2012
Magic leaf

Re: Make Money Using Spells by isimmili: 6:16am On Sep 21, 2012
The magic stones that brings fortune to your home & business premises. Burial it in front of your shop or house. Write us for more details on how to use it.

Re: Make Money Using Spells by isimmili: 11:31am On Oct 15, 2012
PUBLIC NOTICE:
This mainly concerns our online clients who are sending pictures/photos for spells casting. Please if you are sending photos, candles will not be lit until photos have arrived. It is STRONGLY urged that you send in a photograph for your candles instead of sending them as a jpg attachment, as the quality of the picture does not transfer well onto paper in the printer.
This can be corrected by so sending it earlier enough before or immediately you made payment. Remember.
Thanks and always expect the best from us.
Friends,
Due to the requests of many, I burn candles for your intentions of change in your life. Many of you have your lucky magic candles burning for loved ones and prosperity and may be concerned about fire safety while you are at work. You may wish to have it done out of privacy from family members. Many of you are living with the person for whom you are burning the candles. You may be concerned about fire safety. I will burn candles or set lights in your behalf for you and will do your candle magic spells on my sacred altar set about my temple.
Each candle is properly cleansed, incensed and blessed with the appropriate condition blessing oil for the situation. Your name and intention is written on white paper and placed under each candle. They are prayed over twice a day; once in the morning and at night. Any unusual occurrences during the burn will be reported to you and a brief report will be e-mailed or sent to you upon its' completed burn. Using our transportation media service will enable the material get to us in time.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Mcleo007(m): 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2012
Change of username?
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Thekeeper(m): 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2012
Isimile may god punish u 4 tryin to defraud people. .u r on ur own. .i knw u n ur ilk bahuleya sampat. . .dis pipl r all scammers,dey knw nothing about rituals,dem go just chop u dry
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Igonih(m): 12:08am On Oct 19, 2012
That photo you posted about brothers presenting stuff for annual sacrifice or so, that was in the news sometime ago about a group of people caught with gold leafed fetuses saw that same photo when I read the story. People can google it.

1 Like

Re: Make Money Using Spells by Thekeeper(m): 12:24am On Oct 19, 2012
@igonih u r a gud man .hahahaha,thanks 4 exposing this thieving scammer. .and people will still fall 4 this trick*SMH*
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Igonih(m): 12:29am On Oct 19, 2012
wiccawicca: pls do contact the brotherhood via wiccacarecentre@yahoo.com for interested candidates. bear in mind to abide by the law and order of the brotherhood which, no pain no gain. nothing goes for nothing. the good things await the brave. you are welcome.

This one no go involve ritual and canibalism so? This one wey noting goes for nothing , no pain no gain etc etc na wound, rotten leg, kill most loved or sacrifice part of ones years dey follow this kinds.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by dejiswaggs(m): 10:44am On Oct 19, 2012
Igonih:

This one no go involve ritual and canibalism so? This one wey noting goes for nothing , no pain no gain etc etc na wound, rotten leg, kill most loved or sacrifice part of ones years dey follow this kinds.
grin grin grin I Fear Oh!
Re: Make Money Using Spells by fredotoba: 8:25am On Oct 20, 2012
I am interested in Gerald Gardner Society "FMR". Help me contact via fredtobas@ovi.com
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2012
The OP of this thread is definitely a scammer just like bahuleya sampat on facebook. Even, Wiccawicca and all others talking about occultism on this page are all scammers, so please avoid them all. My first post on Nairaland was about Bahuleya Sampat who scammed some of my friends thousands of naira. Beware, no spell or occultism will make you superrich overnight.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 20, 2012
I would have tried this o but unfortunately, the devil lacks the capacity †☺ give money Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd peace of mind at the same time.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by maccy: 11:36pm On Dec 14, 2012
Don't Mind that Optimisticgondy of a guy na all this success blockers and Christian fanatics. I am rich Today because of that man so wetin una dey talk na rubbish and blind mind and eyes people. If you want to Visit him here is his Contact and website www.whitelodgesociety.webs.com / www.whitelodgesocietyofnigeria.com / www.facebook.com/lordofwealth ( 07032856231 )

Re: Make Money Using Spells by Zhedoga: 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2012
how many charity homes do you have?

Bill Gate has no time to cast spells or anything.
To me , if you have money spells, then I strongly suggest you cast a spell over the CBN governor and also take over the curency printig press of the nation and possibly start printing free money. May be i go belif sey you ma na Baba for Naija.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Zhedoga: 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2012
maccy: Don't Mind that Optimisticgondy of a guy na all this success blockers and Christian fanatics. I am rich Today because of that man so wetin una dey talk na rubbish and blind mind and eyes people. If you want to Visit him here is his Contact and website www.whitelodgesociety.webs.com / www.whitelodgesocietyofnigeria.com / www.facebook.com/lordofwealth ( 07032856231 )
I give you three years you crash!
after all how many can you today?
Devil no de give awuf, infact, it go run your belley.
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2012
Zhedoga:
I give you three years you crash!
after all how many can you today?
Devil no de give awuf, infact, it go run your belley.
Please don't mind the birdbrain who commented above you there. He's promoting the scammer, Bahuleya Sampat cos he's either the guy or one of his accomplices. Naija people, give yaselves brain, no let that guy scam you
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2012
maccy: Don't Mind that Optimisticgondy of a guy na all this success blockers and Christian fanatics. I am rich Today because of that man so wetin una dey talk na rubbish and blind mind and eyes people. If you want to Visit him here is his Contact and website www.whitelodgesociety.webs.com / www.whitelodgesocietyofnigeria.com / www.facebook.com/lordofwealth ( 07032856231 )
You're really a dunce ,goat. Do you think we're are kids here to come and show us photoshopped pics? Mind you; I'm neither a christian nor a muslim but I'm a spiritual guy who acknowledges the existence of God. I'm more versed than you in spirituality. I live by principles of love, charity and morality. Only a fool will fall for your acclaimed Sampat. I've tackled that your lord sampat on facebook more than 5 times. What he only did was to threatened me that I would die in 7 days and blocked me. I would open another facebook accound to remind him of 2nd, 3rd up to 7th and 8th day. I asked him to give me his real name but he always ran away. Mind you I gave him my full name, mother's name and date of birth so he could perform ritual on it. He even threaten that money would run away from me, and fortunately for me, I came across forex and BOM thread on nairaland here then, and now, I'm making money I never expected I could make in 2 years to come. Go and find a better job. Awon omo naija ti ja, so only a dullard will fall for your gimmicks
Re: Make Money Using Spells by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 16, 2012
Moderator why hasn't this thread been deleted, are you people waiting for someone to come here to say he was duped before you do so? Or are you also involved in this scam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) / Stop Buying Cat Fish Foods. Cheaper Ways To Feed Ur Fish Here. / Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.