Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

For Android Users Only, How Many Times Did You Have To Replace Your Phone's.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Android Users Only, How Many Times Did You Have To Replace Your Phone's.... (450 Views)

AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) / How Many Times Did My Ass Bounce? Hot Twerk Video To Cure Konji / N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Android Users Only, How Many Times Did You Have To Replace Your Phone's.... by Halimaatz(f): 9:55am On Jan 07
Hey everyone, I hope you're having a great start to the new year.
So, I want to ask a question how many times did you have to replace your phone's charging port last year? Were you lucky and didn't need any repairs, or did your charging port go kaput?

I'd love to hear your experiences - whether good or bad. I'll go first.

Re: For Android Users Only, How Many Times Did You Have To Replace Your Phone's.... by Halimaatz(f): 9:55am On Jan 07
I changed mine 4 times last year the first one around February the second one on March and it was complete down panel, the third one on August and the fourth one December, down panel againπŸ˜‰.
Re: For Android Users Only, How Many Times Did You Have To Replace Your Phone's.... by apostle96: 10:10am On Jan 07
I got pova neo in feb 2022. 18w fastcharge. I neva use any charger expt follow come. Suddenly it stopd charging last week. It is disheartening.

What could be wrong?
Re: For Android Users Only, How Many Times Did You Have To Replace Your Phone's.... by drmuchin: 11:27am On Jan 07
My phone usually gets misplaced before any faults emerge
Re: For Android Users Only, How Many Times Did You Have To Replace Your Phone's.... by Halimaatz(f): 2:49pm On Jan 07
drmuchin:
My phone usually gets misplaced before any faults emerge
As per rich man you are.

1 Like

Re: For Android Users Only, How Many Times Did You Have To Replace Your Phone's.... by Halimaatz(f): 2:50pm On Jan 07
apostle96:
I got pova neo in feb 2022. 18w fastcharge. I neva use any charger expt follow come. Suddenly it stopd charging last week. It is disheartening.

What could be wrong?
take it to a phone technician na
Re: For Android Users Only, How Many Times Did You Have To Replace Your Phone's.... by Prettygirl200(f): 4:30pm On Jan 07
Halimaatz:
Hey everyone, I hope you're having a great start to the new year.
So, I want to ask a question how many times did you have to replace your phone's charging port last year? Were you lucky and didn't need any repairs, or did your charging port go kaput?

I'd love to hear your experiences - whether good or bad. I'll go first.

I changed my old phones charging port once, just got a new one this December though, it's android but it's Infinix hot 40, that's the lateste Infinix phone though. I added money with my old one and got it, it cost shaaaa.
Re: For Android Users Only, How Many Times Did You Have To Replace Your Phone's.... by Haakeem(m): 6:12pm On Jan 07
Prettygirl200:
I changed my old phones charging port once, just got a new one this December though, it's android but it's Infinix hot 40, that's the lateste Infinix phone though. I added money with my old one and got it, it cost shaaaa though.
Mrs English though.
Lol though, what I'm I even saying though.
Though though though...
Nonsense πŸ™„πŸ˜’.
Re: For Android Users Only, How Many Times Did You Have To Replace Your Phone's.... by UptownVibes(m): 6:27pm On Jan 07
Prettygirl200:
I changed my old phones charging port once, just got a new one this December though, it's android but it's Infinix hot 40, that's the lateste Infinix phone though. I added money with my old one and got it, it cost shaaaa.
How did you get the new phone though? I mean the infinix hot 40 though?
Re: For Android Users Only, How Many Times Did You Have To Replace Your Phone's.... by Prettygirl200(f): 6:28pm On Jan 07
UptownVibes:
How did you get the new phone though? I mean the infinix hot 40 though?
I swapped with my old phone, na plaza I take do am ni.
Re: For Android Users Only, How Many Times Did You Have To Replace Your Phone's.... by UptownVibes(m): 6:32pm On Jan 07
Prettygirl200:
I swapped with my old phone, na plaza I take do am ni.
Okay.. Enjoy your new phone though. Dont just snap pics with it though,make more money with it this new year though.. Jah bless you though..
Re: For Android Users Only, How Many Times Did You Have To Replace Your Phone's.... by Halimaatz(f): 6:45pm On Jan 07
UptownVibes:
Okay.. Enjoy your new phone though. Dont just snap pics with it though,make more money with it this new year though.. Jah bless you though..
what is this supposed to mean?
You could have just corrected her tho.
Re: For Android Users Only, How Many Times Did You Have To Replace Your Phone's.... by UptownVibes(m): 6:49pm On Jan 07
Halimaatz:
what is this supposed to mean?
You could have just corrected her tho.
Help me correct her,since I didn't correct her.. Oversabi!
Re: For Android Users Only, How Many Times Did You Have To Replace Your Phone's.... by Prettygirl200(f): 6:53pm On Jan 07
UptownVibes:
You no really well ooo, na God go deliver you!!
Re: For Android Users Only, How Many Times Did You Have To Replace Your Phone's.... by UptownVibes(m): 6:58pm On Jan 07
Prettygirl200:
You no really well ooo, na God go deliver you!!
How you no take well now like this?Make the same God deliver you from "though" syndrome. Abeg how the phone dey like? For the days you've used it,how your reviews about it be ?
Re: For Android Users Only, How Many Times Did You Have To Replace Your Phone's.... by Prettygirl200(f): 7:00pm On Jan 07
UptownVibes:
How you no take well now like this?Make the same God deliver you from "though" syndrome. Abeg how the phone dey like? For the days you've used it,how your reviews about it be ?
it's okay naaa, the camera is quite clear, it's a gaming phone though am not a game frick. Just check goggle for the reviews.
Re: For Android Users Only, How Many Times Did You Have To Replace Your Phone's.... by UptownVibes(m): 7:07pm On Jan 07
Prettygirl200:
it's okay naaa, the camera is quite clear, it's a gaming phone though am not a game frick. Just check goggle for the reviews.
Okay,nice one..
Re: For Android Users Only, How Many Times Did You Have To Replace Your Phone's.... by vincenteger: 9:02pm On Jan 07
Been using my phone since dec of 2020
Only changed my charging port on may or June of last year
And it has been working fine since then.
Re: For Android Users Only, How Many Times Did You Have To Replace Your Phone's.... by Brian47(m): 9:04pm On Jan 07
Never done that before

(1) (Reply)

Do I Have A Spiritual Problem? / A Time For Married Women? / Trial Or Being Courageous!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.