Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

APC Crisis: "Time Will Reveal Who's In Charge In Rivers" - Nyesom Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: "Time Will Reveal Who's In Charge In Rivers" - Nyesom Wike (177 Views)

EFCC Stops Dollar Transactions, Asks Embassies To Charge In Naira / Why We Charge in Dollars - NPA GM, Coporate Communications, Sarah Ballah / Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Crisis: "Time Will Reveal Who's In Charge In Rivers" - Nyesom Wike by Newsfash: 1:12pm On Jan 07
APC Crisis: "Time Will Reveal Who's In Charge In Rivers" - Nyesom Wike

As the political crisis in Rivers State rages on, the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Minister, Nyesom Wike, said time will reveal who is truly in charge of the state’s political machinery.

The relationship between the former Rivers Governor and his successor, Governor Siminalaye Fubura, has fallen apart over disagreements on how the state should be governed.

The hitherto political bedfellows have turned worst enemies seven months after the change of baton, and President Bola Tinubu’s efforts to broker peace between the warring parties have barely yielded any positive outcome.

While Fubara is still wielding his executive powers courtesy of the mandate bestowed on him by the Rivers electorate, Wike believes it's too early to determine who calls the political shots in the oil-rich state.

He made this known while speaking during his visit to a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Victor Giadom, in his hometown of Bera in Gokana Local Government Area of Rivers State on Saturday, December 6, 2023.

“Forget about these hungry noisemakers on the road. When the time comes, we will know who is in charge and who is not in charge. I don’t know whether you understand what I am saying. There is a time for everything. There is a time to plant and there is a time to harvest,” the FCT Minister said.

“We have no time for politics. This is not the time for anybody to say: ‘I am for this, I am for that’. We have not reached that time. When the time comes, we will know who is who," the former Governor maintained.

Wike also declared that he is unperturbed by vitriolic attacks against him on social media, maintaining that politicians should prioritise service to the people.

Click Below Link To Read Full Details:

https://rovingupdates.com/apc-crisis-time-will-reveal-whos-in-charge-in-rivers-nyesom-wike/
Re: APC Crisis: "Time Will Reveal Who's In Charge In Rivers" - Nyesom Wike by Melagros(m): 2:33pm On Jan 07
Wike you can't eat your own cake and have it again, your time don passed in political arena of Rivers State

(1) (Reply)

I Stand With Seun Osewa, Nairaland Must Be Sanitized / Gunmen Intercept School Bus, Abduct Pupils, Teachers In Ekiti State. / My Encounter With Frsc At The Stadium Roundabout Kaduna Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.