Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Do you know any dead nairalander? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do you know any dead nairalander? (3806 Views)

Do You Know Any Guy Who Has Ever Been In This Situation? This Is So Hilarious! / Premature Ejaculation: Do You Know Any Good Treatment? (stay Away Marketers) / If You're A Girl In Port Harcourt Or Know Any Girl There, Then Get In Here Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do you know any dead nairalander? by vizkiz: 11:13pm On Jan 08
Rip to every one of them.

It's a pity nairaland died a long time ago as well. So y'all should have mentioned this forum.
Re: Do you know any dead nairalander? by stacyadams: 12:46am On Jan 09
Any day una no see my post ,just know say I don die
Re: Do you know any dead nairalander? by KingMack(m): 9:02am On Jan 09
EEIA:

cry

I feel your pain.

how were you able to move on after her demise?

Was broken but the living must kp on living while we pray for our lost ones till our time comes 🥺
Re: Do you know any dead nairalander? by missjekyll: 5:37pm On Jan 09
YoungBlackRico:
You be werey 🤣😂 see as I burst out laughing

He was being a creep. yuck. There's something very wrong with him. Disgvsting
Re: Do you know any dead nairalander? by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:09pm On Jan 09
missjekyll:

He was being a creep. yuck. There's something very wrong with him. Disgvsting
Yeah, no lies 🤣
Re: Do you know any dead nairalander? by WizardRahl: 6:39pm On Jan 09
Chiggsglover.

I heard he committed suicide. RIP to the departed souls
Re: Do you know any dead nairalander? by bigpicture001: 6:49pm On Jan 09
Keaton:
Victorian

HungerBad

u see Victorian, me nd sh dey chat wella oo for WhatsApp..a nice slow talking lady, a fashion designer and teacher...just kpai like dat
Re: Do you know any dead nairalander? by ihedioramma: 7:59pm On Jan 09
stacyadams:
Any day una no see my post ,just know say I don die
STOP THAT .
Re: Do you know any dead nairalander? by Juliearth(f): 3:22pm On Jan 10
eepeepook:
Ilamina cannot die. She’s surely on a break or using another account. She has been at it since at least 2009. Depression no dey last pass ten years. Nobody commits suicide in this forum. Na bathroom slip dey carry 99.9% of children on Nairaland. The remaining .1% na heart attack or car accident.

You are right. She is not dead. I just came across her thread.
Re: Do you know any dead nairalander? by MrCork: 3:36pm On Jan 10
KiNg0G:
So many dead username on nairaland

Has it ever crossed your mind that they are so many dead people on naira land who were active before and made a lot of post but they are no more to be found.

I am Someone that normally reads old threads, nostalgia like far back to 2009 and view some username profiles and their last seen was 2012 some 10years ago... With their post made.

Now not everyone abandons their accounts I mean old accounts that they have been using from day one.

Majority of them are dead and I am Just reading their post.

Please if you know any dead nairalander drop the username i just want to see what they were like when alive.

Yes

190: die (October 2020) angry
KiNg0G: is die
Siofra: were about unknown!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: Do you know any dead nairalander? by rickleye: 4:18pm On Jan 10
KiNg0G:
So many dead username on nairaland

Has it ever crossed your mind that they are so many dead people on naira land who were active before and made a lot of post but they are no more to be found.

I am Someone that normally reads old threads, nostalgia like far back to 2009 and view some username profiles and their last seen was 2012 some 10years ago... With their post made.

Now not everyone abandons their accounts I mean old accounts that they have been using from day one.

Majority of them are dead and I am Just reading their post.

Please if you know any dead nairalander drop the username i just want to see what they were like when alive.

Anyone who hasn’t logged on in 6months account should be deactivated.
Re: Do you know any dead nairalander? by Lonestar124: 12:15pm On Feb 09
vybzkartel:
Lefulefu
is he dead? na my man that year, I think he deactivate his account Sha .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

So Whats The Best "way To Chat" A Girl Up? / My Crush Is Crushing Me! What Should I Do? / Why Are Most Girls Short?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.