Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,371 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Do You Know Any Guy Who Has Ever Been In This Situation? This Is So Hilarious! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know Any Guy Who Has Ever Been In This Situation? This Is So Hilarious! (2078 Views)

Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Any Guy Who Has Ever Been In This Situation? This Is So Hilarious! by Elzazzi: 3:52pm On Mar 23
Men eyes don see shege sha grin grin grin grin

But this thing dey happen sha grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Guy Who Has Ever Been In This Situation? This Is So Hilarious! by illicit(m): 4:07pm On Mar 23
The deed is done

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Guy Who Has Ever Been In This Situation? This Is So Hilarious! by Aboks(m): 5:25pm On Mar 23
Lol
Re: Do You Know Any Guy Who Has Ever Been In This Situation? This Is So Hilarious! by MMempire(m): 1:28am On Mar 24
Me go burst the door open, how my babe go dey pretend to play music loud wey i dey hear tatatata.
Re: Do You Know Any Guy Who Has Ever Been In This Situation? This Is So Hilarious! by eazzzy1(m): 1:32am On Mar 24
So when she opens the door what happens? If you are going to take her back, why fight? If you won’t take her back, why fight?

6 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Guy Who Has Ever Been In This Situation? This Is So Hilarious! by ValCon888: 5:40am On Mar 24
If you no hold money, your faith will be to cry over an olòsho. But if you hold cash, you can have fivesomes and all the bìtches will sign agreement to do it.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Guy Who Has Ever Been In This Situation? This Is So Hilarious! by Kloenboi: 7:12am On Mar 24
Elzazzi:

Flee from premarital sex

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Guy Who Has Ever Been In This Situation? This Is So Hilarious! by Elzazzi: 8:16am On Mar 24
MMempire:
Me go burst the door open, how my babe go dey pretend to play music loud wey i dey hear tatatata.

And you will now fight ?
Re: Do You Know Any Guy Who Has Ever Been In This Situation? This Is So Hilarious! by GodHimself: 9:58am On Mar 24
I witnessed it live. I couldn’t believe it.

This Guy was wailing for a long time at the door of my Neighbour who happened to be a lecturer.

The girl was inside with the lecturer and the guy just kept on wailing, pleading, talking about the love he thought they shared, why did you do this to me… blah blah blah

Until the lecturer came out and shouted at him to leave immediately before the guy left.

Elzazzi:

Re: Do You Know Any Guy Who Has Ever Been In This Situation? This Is So Hilarious! by Astra101: 10:56am On Mar 24
ValCon888:
If you no hold money, your faith will be to cry over an olòsho. But if you hold cash, you can have fivesomes and all the bìtches will sign agreement to do it.

@ the bolded, fate you mean

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Guy Who Has Ever Been In This Situation? This Is So Hilarious! by Elzazzi: 11:44am On Mar 24
GodHimself:
I witnessed it live. I couldn’t believe it.

This Guy was wailing for a long time at the door of my Neighbour who happened to be a lecturer.

The girl was inside with the lecturer and the guy just kept on wailing, pleading, talking about the love he thought they shared, why did you do this to me… blah blah blah

Until the lecturer came out and shouted at him to leave immediately before the guy left.

grin grin grin grin
Lecturer sef no get joy
Re: Do You Know Any Guy Who Has Ever Been In This Situation? This Is So Hilarious! by MyExpression(m): 11:53am On Mar 24
eazzzy1:
So when she opens the door what happens? If you are going to take her back, why fight? If you won’t take her back, why fight?

The best response mehn!

No carry woman matter for head...once dem misbehave, you decide your next step.
Till tomorrow, even in marriage, the door is always open to leave.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Guy Who Has Ever Been In This Situation? This Is So Hilarious! by MyExpression(m): 11:56am On Mar 24
😆 🤣 😂
Idiot say: no let the guy cum...e go kill your last vibe. 😆

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Tame A Lady? / Tell Me How To Dump My Girlfriend / Do Nigerian Gentlemen Exist? (Guys With Etiquette)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.