Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

EFCC Invites Betta Edu, The Suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Invites Betta Edu, The Suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister (20245 Views)

7 Facts About Beta Edu, The Suspended Minister / EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud / Is Betta Edu The Most Visible Political Women's Leader? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Invites Betta Edu, The Suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister by SmartyPants(m): 3:35pm On Jan 08
Ance4Liverpool:
This woman don enter one chance,meanwhile i saw a yoruba person replacing her in the dream.

Come to think about it, when was the last time a Yoruba person was fingered in a major fraud case? Give it to them jor.
Re: EFCC Invites Betta Edu, The Suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister by Codes151(m): 3:35pm On Jan 08
abeg efcc... teach am lesson...

after wetin pmb do us
efcc abeg finish am

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invites Betta Edu, The Suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister by tnerro1(m): 3:38pm On Jan 08
They should suspend the accountant general also, instead of correcting her against such , she just said go and pay from ur ministry, it is not for me to pay 😁

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invites Betta Edu, The Suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister by frog12: 3:38pm On Jan 08
stop condoning corruption. at that level, you can not be naive

delpee:

You're somehow right. So it happened to Dr Adenike Grange whose naivety did her in. I believe Dr Betta Edu meant well. She probably fell into a trap due to her inexperience and naivety. Hope it ends well for her.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invites Betta Edu, The Suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister by DemonAngel(m): 3:39pm On Jan 08
delpee:

I don't think so. Men have done far worse and they're still there. Not that I support corruption though.

Men are still there because we live in male-led system.
But in situations where the women are just rising to positions of power, this incident sends discouragement on the ability of women.

Just praying it isn't the message.
Re: EFCC Invites Betta Edu, The Suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister by frog12: 3:40pm On Jan 08
that one is trying to protect her job grin grin

tnerro1:
They should suspend the accountant general also, instead of correcting her against such , she just said go and pay from ur ministry, it is not for me to pay 😁

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invites Betta Edu, The Suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister by Starhearts: 3:41pm On Jan 08
WHO IS AFTER HON. MINISTER BETTA EDU

It is crystal clear that, the eruption of allegations surrounding the reputation of the Honourable Minister of Humanitarian Affairs and Poverty Alleviation, Dr Betta Edu could be traced to the following suspected categories of staff in the same Ministry.

1. Those Staff loyal to the former Minister Umar-Farouq Sadiya fighting back following the indictment and the invitation of the former Minister by EFCC with regards to the miissing Billions of Naira allegedly misappropriated by the former Minister.

2. Those staff loyal to the former National Coordinator of N-SIPA Halima Shehu who was suspended by Mr. President for moving sum of N44 Billion Naira of N-SIPA funds into private account.

These staff are bent on tarnishing the reputation of Dr. Betta Edu as a pay back for the indictment of Hajia Umar-Farouq and the suspension of Halima Shehu of which to these staff, may have been orchestrated by innocent Dr. Betta Edu

*When you fight corruption, corruption fights back*
Re: EFCC Invites Betta Edu, The Suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister by Starhearts: 3:42pm On Jan 08
mejetov422:
This one na Betworst Edu. God forbid.

Who screen this one, need to be arrested also.

*WHO IS AFTER HON. MINISTER BETTA EDU?*

It is crystal clear that, the eruption of allegations surrounding the reputation of the Honourable Minister of Humanitarian Affairs and Poverty Alleviation, Dr Betta Edu could be traced to the following suspected categories of staff in the same Ministry.

1. Those Staff loyal to the former Minister Umar-Farouq Sadiya fighting back following the indictment and the invitation of the former Minister by EFCC with regards to the miissing Billions of Naira allegedly misappropriated by the former Minister.

2. Those staff loyal to the former National Coordinator of N-SIPA Halima Shehu who was suspended by Mr. President for moving sum of N44 Billion Naira of N-SIPA funds into private account.

These staff are bent on tarnishing the reputation of Dr. Betta Edu as a pay back for the indictment of Hajia Umar-Farouq and the suspension of Halima Shehu of which to these staff, may have been orchestrated by innocent Dr. Betta Edu

*When you fight corruption, corruption fights back*

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invites Betta Edu, The Suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister by Godsonkemz(m): 3:44pm On Jan 08
She was well tutored by her predecessor, Sadiya Farouk. A bad a man can, a woman can do worse.
Re: EFCC Invites Betta Edu, The Suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister by Freepalestine: 3:44pm On Jan 08
[quote author=nairalandkachy1 post=127840269]

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-efcc-goes-after-minister-suspended-for-fraud
Walahi Am loving this Tinubu already...
Re: EFCC Invites Betta Edu, The Suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister by Global2000: 3:47pm On Jan 08
Those boyscout at the service of their Oga. Meanwhile hundreds roaming freely. She shouldn't be the only one. I have said my own.
Re: EFCC Invites Betta Edu, The Suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister by TenQ: 3:48pm On Jan 08
Re: EFCC Invites Betta Edu, The Suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister by Greenback: 3:50pm On Jan 08
Scapegoat. Chop and trowey. Chai!!!!!
Re: EFCC Invites Betta Edu, The Suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister by Chizy12345: 3:52pm On Jan 08
you're just a Bleep up woman. is too early to do that.
Re: EFCC Invites Betta Edu, The Suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister by lapintoz: 3:54pm On Jan 08
Beta don hear am. E be like say village people dey follow her up and down. All these inexperienced politicians. Na the problem with my people be that. We too know book. If you are going to steal in their government, you got to be super smart. Tafa IGP hear am under OBJ.

If na Baba Buhari, nothing for happen. Baba go just commot toothpick dey sidon look 😄

Better to work for a northern Pressy. Anything goes with them.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Invites Betta Edu, The Suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister by salbis(m): 3:57pm On Jan 08
Offpoint1:
grin Even if she's found guilty, nothing will be done as far as Nigeria is concern. The best they will do is to sentence her to 14 years imprisonment in a conducive VIP prison room, then go throw the backdoor to grant her presidential pardon in a year or 2.

Until the youths start dishing out jungle justice as they do to hungry poor man that steals garri in the market, Nigeria will remain the same.

Politicians will never persecute their own because they know they are all guilty of same crime.

Jolly Nyame is a free man today.
The same with Joshua Dariye. Funny country, i dey tell you.
Re: EFCC Invites Betta Edu, The Suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister by lapintoz: 3:58pm On Jan 08
Bring evidence, we put it on NL.

EFCC steps in.

Other Ministers and evil servants will now be afraid to steal anyhow

Global2000:
Those boyscout at the service of their Oga. Meanwhile hundreds roaming freely. She shouldn't be the only one. I have said my own.
Re: EFCC Invites Betta Edu, The Suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister by MalaikaEH(f): 3:59pm On Jan 08
What about the Accountant General that paid the money into a private account? He can not be trusted. He should be sacked immediately.
Re: EFCC Invites Betta Edu, The Suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister by specialmati(m): 4:03pm On Jan 08
spiSeyi:

Just take a look at the crap 💩 you wrote, did you think that the president has no power to stop her from being prosecuted. Take it or live it PBAT is a disciplined man if not he will overlook it and nothing will happen just like how PMB failed to prosecute aviation minister undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin you didn't get the message one thief said snatch it grab it and run with it.thats what I quoted na I didn't do anything wrong na the quote was by the thief
Re: EFCC Invites Betta Edu, The Suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister by tuzle(m): 4:06pm On Jan 08
DMerciful:
She's being used as the fall woman. I see Gbajabiamila hands all over this.

The men also tends to gang up against women while they shield themselves after monumental corruption.

If that disaster woman in Bubu's government Sadiyya Farouk is not nailed then South would have outdone themselves again!
which fall woman. With all the out cry and how the media has exposed her, this was expected. She was caught red handed and there is no escape for her.
Re: EFCC Invites Betta Edu, The Suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister by SonofGod231: 4:07pm On Jan 08
Over smart too dey worry Betta.....See where e don land her now....Edu just dey on low key dey fagi all her money.Smh.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Invites Betta Edu, The Suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister by Benzigler: 4:13pm On Jan 08
DMerciful:
She's being used as the fall woman. I see Gbajabiamila hands all over this.

The men also tends to gang up against women while they shield themselves after monumental corruption.

If that disaster woman in Bubu's government Sadiyya Farouk is not nailed then South would have outdone themselves again!

You get it. she has been used and dumped .... look at the way she get exposed very quickly by the people around her, everything look like a set up and she fell for it, . a Northerner or Southwest will never get this kind of treatment.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Invites Betta Edu, The Suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister by Keniwit(m): 4:15pm On Jan 08
Humm..... anybody be criminal. Oga oo
Re: EFCC Invites Betta Edu, The Suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister by Benzigler: 4:15pm On Jan 08
98% of our politicians are criminals, I don't believe Nigeria will ever work

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invites Betta Edu, The Suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister by DMerciful(m): 4:18pm On Jan 08
You think #500 million is the corruption in this government?
tuzle:
which fall woman. With all the out cry and how the media has exposed her, this was expected. She was caught red handed and there is no escape for her.
Re: EFCC Invites Betta Edu, The Suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister by Benzigler: 4:21pm On Jan 08
tuzle:

When are you going to arrest Sadiyya Farouk and other criminals who put the Nigeria in this present mess?
Re: EFCC Invites Betta Edu, The Suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister by maureensylvia(f): 4:22pm On Jan 08
oldguyman:
A young woman with a beautiful face but black and rotten heart. Imagine her boldness, less than a year in office look at the amount she has embezzled? Let her go permanently.

Errand girl you mean?
Re: EFCC Invites Betta Edu, The Suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister by maureensylvia(f): 4:24pm On Jan 08
NwokoloOwa:
Women need to be extra careful when occupying political position because they tend to be so naive and vulnerable, not necessarily corrupt. Most of them lack the necessary public service exposure and deftness.

Men are far more dangerous and corrupt but tend to cover their tracks better, and they study their environment so well and acclimatize with the system more quickly.

God help Beta Edu.

How can I like this a million times
Re: EFCC Invites Betta Edu, The Suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister by Determinedbobo: 4:30pm On Jan 08
Chai... this fine woman.She's disgraced cross river

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invites Betta Edu, The Suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister by ogbonti: 4:30pm On Jan 08
INTEGRITYA1:
She disappointed Nigerians though she disgraced herself.

she did not disappoint herself - she is just a habitual criminal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties / Vice President Osinbajo Visit Oba Elegushi In Lagos / Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.