Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,459 members, 7,861,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

Will I Regret This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will I Regret This? (1301 Views)

I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 04, 2011
My name is AY I am 25 years old and I have refused to have a girlfirend this is how it started when I was in ss3 (2003) and 16 years old I came across a beautiful girl who I wooed and we became lovers but I never slept with her we just romanced but I gained admission to university b4 her and the following year she joined me in my univ too now I really loved her but my mom had always threatened that none of her children would marry a non yoruba but she is from edo state although she grew up in the south west with her parents and she speaks yoruba perfectly so when I got to 200 level (2005) i broke up with her and i told her it was because of my mom's stance of course she moved on and hooked up with another guy not long after but about a year later we continued our romancing (no sex) while she was still going out with the guy of course she told me she was still dating the guy and we even try and come up with strategies to escape the guy detecting that she used to come to my place this continued untill we all graduated although we still communicate well on the phone but in the middle of this year she told me that she was almost married to the guy but due to genotype (both of them are AS) they had to split up and now we are really close again but no romancing this time cos I have given my life to christ I am trying to get a job but you know sometimes one might be depressed but she has been really there for me trying to encourage me and I have become really found of her truth is i love her and I know it but she wants me to tell her what my plans are for her cos I never asked her out again we are just really close friends and she said she needs to know if we have a future so she can know whether to move on or not but every time i remenber how she played the other guy ie seeing me for romance while she was still engaged to the guy it makes me think she is perfect at pretence and she might one day take me for a ride but I so much love her and she is everything i want in a lady please it were you will you leave her or look for another gal but the truth is I have never fallen in love with any other gal in my life and trust me i have been with many but i know love alone is never enough for marriage and I don't want my marriage to be a mistake and note that we have both stopeed the romance aspect but we are still closer actually I am a virgin so please I need matured response wether she is only desperate to trap me or she also loves me.
Re: Will I Regret This? by 195(f): 10:36am On Nov 04, 2011
embarassed embarassed
Re: Will I Regret This? by tellwisdom: 10:46am On Nov 04, 2011
embarassed embarassed
Re: Will I Regret This? by Godmother(f): 11:11am On Nov 04, 2011
I read this post a few years back, its a shame I just cant search for the link.
Re: Will I Regret This? by tellwisdom: 11:16am On Nov 04, 2011
Yes shame on you embarassed embarassed
Re: Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 04, 2011
@God mother na you didn't, at least not this one do i sound like I am telling a story? please try to give people the benefit of the doubt .it's true I am still trying to get a job but it doesn't mean I am so jobless as to wake up in the morning and be typing trash bandwidth cost alot in nigeria you know. So please do not discourage people who would have loved to give me credible advice I am typing this cos we spoke (the gal and myself) last night and I know I need to make up my mind fast. It could be similar to the story you read but trust me it ain't . Thank you.
Re: Will I Regret This? by bizmogule(m): 11:30am On Nov 04, 2011
In my own view I think that girl is being real with you. She loved you so much that is why even after breaking up with you and seeing the other guy she could not afford to part ways with you. Afterall she told you she almost got married to that guy, she did not lie to you. I give you guys kudos for still being together even through University, bro the chic is your best female friend if I am not wrong. Maybe you talk your Mum out of her views about getting married to a non yoruba. In the mean time get yourself a job sha
Re: Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 04, 2011
^^^^Thanks man you know I went to do something in the town she was doing her nysc and I had a deadline and I almost missed the deadline cos we hooked up and we were gisting actually we didn't have any serious topic to gist about but you know when you are around somebody who makes you feel like the world is in your pocket you really wouldn't wanna leave her so we just stood on the road gisting for hour's o . You see about my mum she really doesn't scare me now again I was intimidated by her then but now never I know she may not always be in agreement of my choices but she has to respect them even if they hurt and about the job issue I am trying my best very soon I will be able to pay my own bills thanks.
Re: Will I Regret This? by delpee(f): 11:55am On Nov 04, 2011
A good spouse is a good friend and lover. Youve known each other for so long, are both so much at home with each other and it seems the other guy was just a side attraction based on the fact that she believed that you would comply with your mums wish. Follow your heart and marry her if you truly love her. Let her know how to work with you to gain your mums acceptance. I believe that a well bred woman will always win a hostile mother in law to her side with love, patience, tolerance, prayers and the mans unflinching support. BTW, Kudos to you for your decency and faithfulness. More blessings!
Re: Will I Regret This? by bizmogule(m): 11:59am On Nov 04, 2011
Don't worry when your Mum sees how serious you are she sure would bend, Afterall the babe in question is a human being, Tribe or no tribe
Re: Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 04, 2011
[size=14pt]First of all, your being a virgin is totally inconsequential. . .

Now, you love her, she loves you too, but you DONT trust her well enough to marry her. Now should you marry her out of pity? Hell NO! You should only marry her if you can bring yourself to trust her. You dont trust her, cos she was romancing you and keeping it a secret from her boyfriend, and now, you dont want to be the mugu; cos no matter how hard you try, you cant seem the get the fact that she could also play on your intelligence. Am i correct? Yes, I am! Are you pitying the circumstances that led to the unfortunate break up with her former boyfriend? Good enough you know that love alone is not enough for Marriage. Dont expect me to say "Marry her" or "Dont marry her" cos i wont. All i know is that you should not marry anyone out of pity. Marriage is not a wishy washy affair. Now whatever you finally decide to do, make sure it is what you really want to do, as you cant place blames on anyone should you fallout with her in future!

Tight as the situation may be, there is always a way out. Though the way may not always be favorable, but some decisions are taken for the good of everyone involved. All the best mate!. . .[/size]
Re: Will I Regret This? by iice(f): 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2011
You remember her cheating on her boyfriend with you but you love everything about her?
Human beings ugggh.
You know her most. . .Will you regret it? May, maybe not.
Re: Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2011
this poster is confabulated!
Re: Will I Regret This? by MrsChima1(f): 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2011
iice:

You remember her cheating on her boyfriend with you but you love everything about her?
Human beings ugggh.
You know her most. . .Will you regret it? May, maybe not.

Humans are the most discombobulated species on the planet Earth.
Re: Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2011
@boyloaf this actually sounds crazy but I wish i could just delete her from my brain but I have known her since 2003 and now we don't even stay in the same town and I have met countless number of ladies who would even defeat her in a beauty contest but I have never opened my mouth to woo any other person since 2003 cos she just beats them all, in my eyes of course.
Re: Will I Regret This? by LordReed(m): 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2011
@OP
You are wicked! You were "romancing" her when she was with another guy and now you have the guts to play innocent?!

Please leave the girl alone YOU ARE NOT WORTHY of her!

(1) (Reply)

Beauty / Be A Woman, Not A Slut / Му Вαвє Ѕтιℓℓ Α Νιяgιη Αт 25уяѕ Gush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.