Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Му Вαвє Ѕтιℓℓ Α Νιяgιη Αт 25уяѕ Gush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Му Вαвє Ѕтιℓℓ Α Νιяgιη Αт 25уяѕ Gush (1299 Views)

Social Media Character Guys Portray Dt Piss Me Up! Gush!! / Fixing Α Date Wahala: Who's Responsibilty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Му Вαвє Ѕтιℓℓ Α Νιяgιη Αт 25уяѕ Gush by deltalife(m): 7:02am On Jan 09, 2013
A babe I ran into late last year, came to spend some time with me, turned out to be a virging at 25years, gush. ιт яєαℓℓу gσт мє ιяяιтαтє∂. How could such a pretty babe still be a √? I don't think its normal.

1 Like

Re: Му Вαвє Ѕтιℓℓ Α Νιяgιη Αт 25уяѕ Gush by pwiz(m): 7:06am On Jan 09, 2013
What sort of character are you using ton type Mr. Try to be more legible in ur writing. No be force to use fancy font @back to topic, u got irritated that a lady is a virgin at 25? Like seriously?.

2 Likes

Re: Му Вαвє Ѕтιℓℓ Α Νιяgιη Αт 25уяѕ Gush by IZUKWU(m): 7:07am On Jan 09, 2013
She told you that and you believed her ? Smh
Re: Му Вαвє Ѕтιℓℓ Α Νιяgιη Αт 25уяѕ Gush by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 09, 2013
Op, you're a bamboo!
Re: Му Вαвє Ѕтιℓℓ Α Νιяgιη Αт 25уяѕ Gush by Sijo01(f): 7:26am On Jan 09, 2013
^gbam!
@op, whats the objective of this thread?

1 Like

Re: Му Вαвє Ѕтιℓℓ Α Νιяgιη Αт 25уяѕ Gush by Jaideyone(m): 7:32am On Jan 09, 2013
IZUKWU: She told you that and you believed her ? Smh

It's possible. I've met a couple of them

1 Like

Re: Му Вαвє Ѕтιℓℓ Α Νιяgιη Αт 25уяѕ Gush by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 09, 2013
And what is wrong with being a virgin at 25? What do guys really want?

5 Likes

Re: Му Вαвє Ѕтιℓℓ Α Νιяgιη Αт 25уяѕ Gush by deltalife(m): 7:59am On Jan 09, 2013
I don't like the damn virgin thing angry 3days (3nights) in my house now and am just compelling myself to play a gentle man.
what a fnck.
Re: Му Вαвє Ѕтιℓℓ Α Νιяgιη Αт 25уяѕ Gush by Jaideyone(m): 8:05am On Jan 09, 2013
deltalife: I don't like the damn virgin thing angry 3days (3nights) in my house now and am just compelling myself to play a gentle man.
what a fnck.
lol tell her to buy you a jar of cocoa butter tongue
Re: Му Вαвє Ѕтιℓℓ Α Νιяgιη Αт 25уяѕ Gush by olumaxi(m): 8:24am On Jan 09, 2013
Al dis virgins and exs issues don tire me 4 NL..smh
Re: Му Вαвє Ѕтιℓℓ Α Νιяgιη Αт 25уяѕ Gush by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 09, 2013
OP,What the eff are you? A sèxmaniac?you actually think her being a virgin at 25 is abnormal and disgusting? SMH4U! How did u even get to know?...Dusty thread by the way
Re: Му Вαвє Ѕтιℓℓ Α Νιяgιη Αт 25уяѕ Gush by totalbaby(f): 8:59am On Jan 09, 2013
undecided angryThis is the ish that gets to me. Some men I really have no words.@ Op, I can see that you do not value girls who have class and morals so leave the girl and go and get your type. There will be a guy waiting for her and who will appreciate her more, you don't deserve her.
nne3870: And what is wrong with being a virgin at 25? What do guys really want?

1 Like

Re: Му Вαвє Ѕтιℓℓ Α Νιяgιη Αт 25уяѕ Gush by Mynd44: 9:11am On Jan 09, 2013
Seriously?
Re: Му Вαвє Ѕтιℓℓ Α Νιяgιη Αт 25уяѕ Gush by cindyrella(f): 9:21am On Jan 09, 2013
Mtcheeeew! The op is obviously high on some cheap shiiit! undecided

1 Like

Re: Му Вαвє Ѕтιℓℓ Α Νιяgιη Αт 25уяѕ Gush by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2013
One man's poison is another man's meat. Virgins disgusts you while virgins excites some.

See the manner at which you're talking about something that she holds dearly.

Is it now bad to abstain from intimacy irrespective of one's age? I no blame you, na the girl I blame.

Some mothers do have them!

2 Likes

Re: Му Вαвє Ѕтιℓℓ Α Νιяgιη Αт 25уяѕ Gush by chronique(m): 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2013
nne3870: And what is wrong with being a virgin at 25? What do guys really want?

Nothing is wrong my dear. It's just dat d OP took pap dat did not cook properly dis morning n it mistakenly flowed into his brain. Doctors are working on getting him fixed. We assure you.

1 Like

Re: Му Вαвє Ѕтιℓℓ Α Νιяgιη Αт 25уяѕ Gush by chronique(m): 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2013
totalbaby: undecided angryThis is the ish that gets to me. Some men I really have no words.@ Op, I can see that you do not value girls who have class and morals so leave the girl and go and get your type. There will be a guy waiting for her and who will appreciate her more, you don't deserve her.

Madam,pls dont be angry. He mistakenly strayed out of d ward this morning when we were attending to other patients. We'll get him out of sight soon.

3 Likes

Re: Му Вαвє Ѕтιℓℓ Α Νιяgιη Αт 25уяѕ Gush by deltalife(m): 5:58am On Jan 10, 2013
grin ℓ☺ℓ sometimes you just have got to catch fun with what u have but the babe won't let me go though. grin
Re: Му Вαвє Ѕтιℓℓ Α Νιяgιη Αт 25уяѕ Gush by seunfly: 7:48am On Jan 10, 2013
adeltalife: A babe I ran into late last year, came to spend some time with me, turned out to be a virging at 25years, gush. ιт яєαℓℓу gσт мє ιяяιтαтє∂. How could such a pretty babe still be a √? I don't think its normal.
You are a liar or imature because no real, sane, honest and serious man will see a virgin at any age above 20 years and not appreciate her. May be you are just being sarcastic, mischievious or discouraging other moral girls who refuse to open their legs for bad guys like you due to their virginity status.

2 Likes

Re: Му Вαвє Ѕтιℓℓ Α Νιяgιη Αт 25уяѕ Gush by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2013
@ op what is the aim of this thread now? We should help you disvirgin her or what? The lady is a virgin at her age and if you dont like virgins,let her go,abi what is our buisness with all this nonsense,really,what is our buisness with what you do in your privacy.if you have work,you will not come here and be typing trash
Re: Му Вαвє Ѕтιℓℓ Α Νιяgιη Αт 25уяѕ Gush by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2013
deltalife: A babe I ran into late last year, came to spend some time with me, turned out to be a virging at 25years, gush. ιт яєαℓℓу gσт мє ιяяιтαтє∂. How could such a pretty babe still be a √? I don't think its normal.

deltalife: I don't like the damn virgin thing angry 3days (3nights) in my house now and am just compelling myself to play a gentle man.
what a fnck.

She definitely deserves better than you, OP.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does Love Exist? / Nigerian Girls Sold Into Séx Slavery & Trapped In Italy’s Séx-slave Trade / "3 Things Women Do In The Name Of Love... I Dislike "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.