Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:15 AM

I Seriously Need Advice And Suggestions Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Seriously Need Advice And Suggestions Please. (402 Views)

Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This / Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions / I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Seriously Need Advice And Suggestions Please. by ThMysteriousMan(m): 7:21am On Jan 11
Life's challenges can be both daunting and unjust, with those fortunate often misconstruing the efforts of others.

Until 2022, I experienced relative success—renting a self-contained apartment, sustaining myself, and navigating a generally positive life trajectory. However, midway through 2023, a series of unfortunate events unfolded, resulting in the loss of everything, including my father. Presently, I find myself at a juncture of adversity, residing once again in our family home and seeking avenues for personal restoration.

I earnestly seek assistance. Are there any employment opportunities in Awka? Having previously served as a Bet9ja cashier, I am contemplating a return to this role to generate financial resources. Could you provide insights into the compensation structure for such positions in Awka?

Your suggestions and advice are invaluable, and I am genuinely grateful for any assistance extended.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Seriously Need Advice And Suggestions Please. by ThMysteriousMan(m): 7:45am On Jan 11
Please don't view and pass. Any suggestion will really go a long way.
Re: I Seriously Need Advice And Suggestions Please. by Dexy4yah(m): 8:05am On Jan 11
Life is full of ups and downs but we keep moving regardless cuz we didn't create ourselves.
Things will get even more better for you...with time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Seriously Need Advice And Suggestions Please. by Obierika(m): 9:09am On Jan 11
ThMysteriousMan:
Life's challenges can be both daunting and unjust, with those fortunate often misconstruing the efforts of others.

Until 2022, I experienced relative success—renting a self-contained apartment, sustaining myself, and navigating a generally positive life trajectory. However, midway through 2023, a series of unfortunate events unfolded, resulting in the loss of everything, including my father. Presently, I find myself at a juncture of adversity, residing once again in our family home and seeking avenues for personal restoration.

I earnestly seek assistance. Are there any employment opportunities in Awka? Having previously served as a Bet9ja cashier, I am contemplating a return to this role to generate financial resources. Could you provide insights into the compensation structure for such positions in Awka?

Your suggestions and advice are invaluable, and I am genuinely grateful for any assistance extended.

The economic issues you experienced in 2023 is not limited to you, it was a general issue in the country. I wish you better success this year!

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Need Advice And Suggestions Please. by Demigod22: 3:22pm On Jan 11
You said you need advice and suggestions, then you are seeking for assistance.

My advice is that, since things are tough, don't pressure yourself, take it one step at a time. When I completed my NYSC, some of my friends refused to return home, I know myself. I quietly returned home, there I started hustling, of course I need the freedom and privacy, but I can't afford it, so while hustling I was patient.

(1) (Reply)

Dangers Of Worshipping Traditional Deities, Idols And Gods In Nigeria / How Do I Track My Stolen Samsung S9? / Uber why did you do this to me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.