Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC (14639 Views)

Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Obasanjo Pledges To Lead Coalition Against Buhari, Explains PDP Exit / 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by iwaeda: 6:42pm On Jan 12
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in the 2023 election, Atiku Abubakar, has expressed willingness to lead a coalition of opposition parties to oust the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) come 2027.

He said this in a congratulatory message to governors of the PDP whose elections were upheld by the Supreme Court on Friday.

In a statement signed by his media office in Abuja, he described the decision of the court as good news for the people of Bauchi, Plateau, Cross River, and Zamfara states and, indeed, a win for constitutional democracy.

The PDP presidential candidate also congratulated the Governor of Kano State, Gov. Abba Kabir Yusuf, of the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP), reaffirming his position that only a united opposition force can strengthen democracy in Nigeria.

Atiku was quoted as saying, “I am as prepared as ever to lead the charge, alongside all our leaders and governors, for the good of our country.”

According to him, “Where justice is seen to have been substantially rendered, we, as patriots and citizens, will always applaud.”

Atiku equally said that, by the verdict of the apex court, “there is a guaranteed continuation of the standards of good governance that the PDP has brought to the respective states.”

He urged the respective PDP governors, namely Bala Mohammed of Bauchi, Dauda Lawal of Zamfara, Barr. Caleb Muftwang of Plateau, and Pastor Umo Eno of Akwa Ibom, see their wins at the Supreme Court as an opportunity to consolidate and expand the scope of the good governance they have already established.

Atiku noted that with the electioneering phase now concluded, he is certain that the PDP will now be able to focus on its role as the major opposition party in the country, with the party’s able governors at the helm along with his humble self.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/01/im-ready-to-lead-coalition-against-tinubu-apc-atiku/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by CoronaVirusPro: 6:44pm On Jan 12
Atiku should invest all his energy and funds into cat-fish farming, and stop chasing shadows!

The business is very lucrative!

139 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Raskimonojendor: 6:48pm On Jan 12
Baba has already picked up a PDP form for 2027.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Kukutente23: 6:51pm On Jan 12
Atiku sef
Always bringing comedy into this thing

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Akinboboz(m): 6:51pm On Jan 12
Baba no dey go him Dubai or him done put him for sale, btw... Opposition needs to put their house in order before 2027... But not Atiku this time around

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Kukutente23: 6:52pm On Jan 12
CoronaVirusPro:
Atiku should invest all his energy and funds into cat-fish farming, and stop chasing shadows!

The business is very lucrative!
You lack decorum in addressing an elder statesman
You APC mob are too abusive

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by LagosSuperStar: 6:52pm On Jan 12
This man should go and rest abeg

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by NwaAmaikpe: 6:59pm On Jan 12
shocked

I admire baba's patriotism; realists like myself have given up on Nigerian politics but baba has refused to.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by ecolime(m): 7:01pm On Jan 12
Meaning all parties should merge and hand over the ticket to you. Atiku and his 'born-to-rule' mentality.

Na you get sense pass
cheesy

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by NoSmoking: 7:04pm On Jan 12
Mumu

5 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by GOFRONT(m): 7:17pm On Jan 12
..........And NwaAmaikpe is back!!!

15 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by inoki247: 7:19pm On Jan 12
Dey Play you want the collation that will come together and make you dere candidate....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Manowar94: 7:22pm On Jan 12
The user's text is already academic in nature. Please feel free to reach out to me for assistance with your academic tasks and programming inquiries. You can find my WhatsApp contact information in the signature below.👇
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Houseontherock1: 7:22pm On Jan 12
Just support someone...you are not a worthy candidate undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by LordIsaac(m): 7:31pm On Jan 12
This is the wrong side of persistence. Three decades of doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Blackfire(m): 7:40pm On Jan 12
Lead in suya business

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by wegevv: 7:44pm On Jan 12
The title doesn't match the quotes from the man himself

Misleading nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by YorubaDemonswag: 7:48pm On Jan 12
Atiku will lead,Obi and his inferior mobs will follow and shout let Fulani continue till 2099,but guess what? Emi lokan 1 of the universe will beat them all.

North 2031

South Excluding East 2039.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by iwaeda: 8:48pm On Jan 12
grin grin grin
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Depriest2020: 8:49pm On Jan 12
If he contest again then I will know he lacks wisdom.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by LegendHero(m): 8:51pm On Jan 12
This is a welcome development.

Atiku need to be on the ballot in 2027. Infact he will aid Tinubu winning by being on the ballot.

Well, make God give us long life and good health to witness 2027 and beyond.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by naija4life247: 9:14pm On Jan 12
Una go try tire
The head of the Coalition will be one of Tinubu's secret boys, he will destroy you from within.

Tinubu will continue to teach you Politics

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by iwaeda: 5:25am On Jan 13
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by pquaver(m): 5:50am On Jan 13
Kukutente23:

You lack decorum in addressing an elder statesman
You APC mob are too abusive

Point out the abuse there.. Abi is English your problem? That an advice. a very reasonable advice @ that..

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Kukutente23: 5:56am On Jan 13
pquaver:

Point out the abuse there.. Abi is English your problem? That an advice a bery reasonable advice @ that..

You are not known to be smart
Always typing illogically

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by pquaver(m): 7:50am On Jan 13
Kukutente23:

You are not known to be smart
Always typing illogically

If u did not understand my write up, no blame me, blame ur very low IQ..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by sukkot: 8:11am On Jan 13
grin rest. Sai Dubai

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by ATEAMS: 8:12am On Jan 13
Oyyana
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by thaoriginator: 8:12am On Jan 13
grin

Baba make you rest Na. Haba mana

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by affable4(m): 8:12am On Jan 13
Must you lead?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by money121(m): 8:12am On Jan 13
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro / Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks / Zamfara: Court Nullifies PDP Primary, Says Party Has No 2023 Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.