Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC (14683 Views)

Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Obasanjo Pledges To Lead Coalition Against Buhari, Explains PDP Exit / 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Irupetepete: 2:45pm On Jan 13
CoronaVirusPro:
Atiku should invest all his energy and funds into cat-fish farming, and stop chasing shadows!

The business is very lucrative!
for once, I agree with you.. He should getat
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Kukutente23: 4:19pm On Jan 13
pquaver:

An advice is an advice nevertheless.. Bastard know bastards.. in factt bastarda are know to be foolish and incapable of differentoating between advice and insults.. They know only insults because they are and embodiment of insilts, the shame of their mother... U look urself in the mirror
I like the bolded. Dwell on it as much as possible till it begins to make sense
Fun fact: Shettima said he'll retire Atiku to rearing chickens and came back to apologise for the INSULT!!
Dwell on that in relation to the bolded
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Kukutente23: 4:24pm On Jan 13
7upnigeria:

If truly and honestly we're talking about a country. I can send you Tinubu's achievement as the Governor of Lagos while you send Atiku or Obi's achievements as Anambra Governor, then you'll see who truly deserves to be President. Obi does not come close to Tinubu in terms of achievement, and that's why no reasonable politician or technocrat supports him. Even Soludo, the Governor of his state does not support him, HE'S JUST A BIG JOKE.

Come to the Lekki corridor and see the vision of Tinubu. The Eko Atlantic city project, LFTZ with Dangote refinery, lekki deep seaport etc, Banana island, lagos metro transport.

If you're talking about growth of Nigeria, Obi should not even BE IN THE PICTURE.
Tinubu's achievements are visions? So you guys still believe this crap you fed yourselves. OK. Dangote refinery started under Jonathan. Same with 2nd Niger bridge, Abuja-Kad and Lagos-Ibadan rails etc. Do you agree that they should be counted as Jonathan's achievements?
Soludo supported Atiku. Now the problem I see with a lot of you guys is that you cloth cronyism and godfatherism as political enterprise. No wonder Wike decided to hold his state by the jugular after completing his term. He knows that's the only way to stay relevant in the muddy waters of Nigerian politics.
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by ELsmile(m): 5:08pm On Jan 13
Kukutente23:

You lack decorum in addressing an elder statesman
You APC mob are too abusive

Oga leave decorum alon,
Atiku should invest in somtin else,
or better still, invest in d next generation.
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by mastermaestro(m): 5:08pm On Jan 13
Atiku just wants to bury PDP before he transits to the other side of existence. A ninety year old Atiku will still scramble to get PDP ticket to the detriment of the party. Those left should better wrestle what is left from this man's grip. Otherwise, there will be no PDP again if this man clinches the ticket again in 2027. sad
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by ELsmile(m): 5:12pm On Jan 13
mastermaestro:
Atiku just wants to bury PDP before he transits to the other side of existence. A ninety year old Atiku will still scramble to get PDP ticket to the detriment of the party. Those left should better wrestle what is left from this man's grip. Otherwise, there will be no PDP again if this man clinches the ticket again in 2027. sad

GBAM!
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by 7upnigeria: 5:14pm On Jan 13
Kukutente23:

Tinubu's achievements are visions? So you guys still believe this crap you fed yourselves. OK. Dangote refinery started under Jonathan. Same with 2nd Niger bridge, Abuja-Kad and Lagos-Ibadan rails etc. Do you agree that they should be counted as Jonathan's achievements?
Soludo supported Atiku. Now the problem I see with a lot of you guys is that you cloth cronyism and godfatherism as political enterprise. No wonder Wike decided to hold his state by the jugular after completing his term. He knows that's the only way to stay relevant in the muddy waters of Nigerian politics.

Maybe you need to tell us what Obi's vision has resulted to in Anambra and what Atiku's vision has resulted to in Adamawa. We're waiting.
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by pquaver(m): 5:32pm On Jan 13
Kukutente23:

I like the bolded. Dwell on it as much as possible till it begins to make sense
Fun fact: Shettima said he'll retire Atiku to rearing chickens and came back to apologise for the INSULT!!
Dwell on that in relation to the bolded

Shettima said hw will retire atiku which he did.. He is only apologising for disloding the man and as for tge bolded it is for your consumption.. You cant still get it right... Not my fault if u cant wrap ur head round it..
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Bintasukai: 5:47pm On Jan 13
Kukutente23:

It is a fact that bastards always support the abusing of someone else's father

And that is why I said you are being a hypocrite seeing as how fact or not bastard is an insult.
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Kukutente23: 5:57pm On Jan 13
pquaver:

Shettima said hw will retire atiku which he did.. He is only apologising for disloding the man and as for tge bolded it is for your consumption.. You cant still get it right... Not my fault if u cant wrap ur head round it..
Contrary to your claims, Shettima was called out in the North for such disrespectful comment and he apologized both privately and publicly and even sent elders to pacify Atiku. Unlike you, he has enough commonsense to know what's an insult different from an advice.
It's obvious you're in a cocoon. Atiku is still planning for 2027 and calling for a coalition. Check the topic of this thread. Does that sound like a retired man?
Receive sense
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Kukutente23: 5:59pm On Jan 13
Bintasukai:

And that is why I said you are being a hypocrite seeing as how fact or not bastard is an insult.
Bastard can be a fact and it can be an insult. It depends on where you're standing. Bastard simply means am illegitimate child
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Kukutente23: 6:01pm On Jan 13
7upnigeria:

Maybe you need to tell us what Obi's vision has resulted to in Anambra and what Atiku's vision has resulted to in Adamawa. We're waiting.
No sir. I want us to both agree if vision is an achievement as you claim for Tinubu. If you do, I'll roll out a list of "visionaries" and you'll applaud them before we move to Obi and Atiku.
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Kukutente23: 6:12pm On Jan 13
Bintasukai:

Bastard is not always an insult. Check it on Wicktionary. It's like saying concubine or mistress is an insult. It depends on usage.
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by freemanq(m): 6:35pm On Jan 13
Go and rest you have nothing to offer, the only thing you want is to be called Nigeria president nothing more
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by pquaver(m): 7:55pm On Jan 13
Kukutente23:

Contrary to your claims, Shettima was called out in the North for such disrespectful comment and he apologized both privately and publicly and even sent elders to pacify Atiku. Unlike you, he has enough commonsense to know what's an insult different from an advice.
It's obvious you're in a cocoon. Atiku is still planning for 2027 and calling for a coalition. Check the topic of this thread. Does that sound like a retired man?
Receive sense

Your Atiku goes no where know this and know peace.. He is constitutional eligible to try.. But again he show take the advice... I know u want to chop his money.. Stop deceiving the man.. Dont be wicked
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Kukutente23: 8:20pm On Jan 13
pquaver:

Your Atiku goes no where know this and know peace.. He is constitutional eligible to try.. But again he show take the advice... I know u want to chop his money.. Stop deceiving the man.. Dont be wicked
Chop money
That's all you know
Nothing else matters
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by drehdinho(m): 8:29pm On Jan 13
NEIGHBOUR:
The same Supreme Court they were abusing is now being praised for these judgements. No more threat to democracy.?
Confused opposition party.

It’s their usual way. It’s corruption when life doesn’t favor them, but when it does , they won’t complain. All of them are hypocrites. They are only looking for ways to steal public fund.
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by 7upnigeria: 8:47pm On Jan 13
Kukutente23:

No sir. I want us to both agree if vision is an achievement as you claim for Tinubu. If you do, I'll roll out a list of "visionaries" and you'll applaud them before we move to Obi and Atiku.

You're probably still a baby or you have comprehension issues. You think its his "VISION" that made 5 Governors from the opposition party to support Tinubu. Heavyweight politicians like El rufai also supported him. The day I went to Lekki free trade zone was the day I stopped supporting Obi. Go and google LFTZ so that you can have a good understanding of what am saying. You dont mention a name like Obi beside Tinubus name. And am glad Tinubu doesnt have time to exchange words with someone like that.
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by jonnieoneng: 10:43pm On Jan 13
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/01/im-ready-to-lead-coalition-against-tinubu-apc-atiku/

Must you always lead? You have led several times to no positive effect! Why not give someone else a chance?
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by seunayantokun(m): 1:34am On Jan 14
May that coalition crash under you ever before it begins. Nonsense.
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Kayharry(m): 1:37am On Jan 14
Road to failure. The earlier the better for him he should draw the cotton to this ambition.
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Obierika(m): 11:34am On Jan 14
Kukutente23:

You lack decorum in addressing an elder statesman
You APC mob are too abusive

Tell your so-called elder statesman to have some respect for himself so that small kids will stop using him and his dead political quest of becoming president to make fun!
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Kukutente23: 12:05pm On Jan 14
Obierika:

Tell your so-called elder statesman to have some respect for himself so that small kids will stop using him and his dead political quest of becoming president to make fun!
Is it your business what he chooses to do
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Obierika(m): 1:35pm On Jan 14
Kukutente23:

Is it your business what he chooses to do

In that case he should accept the insults he gets in peace!

Attainment of presidency of Nigeria is already beyond his reach
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Kukutente23: 2:05pm On Jan 14
Obierika:

In that case he should accept te insults he gets in peace!

Attainment of presidency of Nigeria is already beyond his reach
As na you be INEC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State / Recession: PDP Senators Plan Fierce Opposition / Nairalander has been Elected as State Organising Secretary Of APC Sokoto State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.