Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC (14680 Views)

Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Obasanjo Pledges To Lead Coalition Against Buhari, Explains PDP Exit / 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by kalemy(m): 8:48am On Jan 13
And who is going give you that leadership?
You have had your chance old man, retire already.
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Thegoodone13(m): 8:52am On Jan 13
During the coalition, chose your candidate for president, v. P, senate president and all other key position not after the coalition because to chose the key position can still scatter the party.
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by bluefilm: 8:53am On Jan 13
Atiku should better step aside.

He can lead whatever coalition he's proposing from the sidelines or backgrounds, but that's it!
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by LEGALSER: 8:55am On Jan 13
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/01/im-ready-to-lead-coalition-against-tinubu-apc-atiku/

This question is, with which Party? PDP that Wiked Wike has pocketed or which? Atiku should float a new party if he wants a coalition not with PDP because Wike will jeopardise all efforts by him. Make them advise this man well ooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by gratefulheart(m): 8:59am On Jan 13
Dey play grin grin grin grin grin
You can NEVER be president 😂😂😂

iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/01/im-ready-to-lead-coalition-against-tinubu-apc-atiku/
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by maktop(m): 9:01am On Jan 13
Atiku no want gree for anybody oooo
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by jattopeter(m): 9:02am On Jan 13
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Galadimabawa: 9:07am On Jan 13
Bad news will not be my portion today in the name of Almighty God/Allah.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by McLizbae: 9:09am On Jan 13
Coalition of renewed thieves.
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Osashalom: 9:20am On Jan 13
I didn't read the body of the statement, I only read the headline. This is because no sane person should ever take atiku serious politically. To make matter worse, someone that could not put PDP together to win election is say he wants to lead coalition of other parties. I thought you said Ayu can't be removed as PDP chairman without conversation.?? Oga just retire from politics.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by casualobserver: 9:24am On Jan 13
Clearly Atiku did not realize why he lost in 2019 when his party was United and has failed to realize why he lost in 2023. The presidency thing is not his destiny.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by CHAQUR: 9:33am On Jan 13
OBI should not forget our mantra "No gree for anybody"
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by onuman: 9:36am On Jan 13
That means that the coalition will fail because nobody will be ready to vote an 81 years old man to replace another old man, Tinubu.
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Omoejigbahe(m): 9:38am On Jan 13
With Atiku or Obi as leaders of the coalition, it will be dead on arrival. 2027 will be heavy thrashing for them.
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by ITbomb(m): 9:46am On Jan 13
On behalf of PDP South South, baba pls relax
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by aywagze(m): 9:47am On Jan 13
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:54am On Jan 13
The same Supreme Court they were abusing is now being praised for these judgements. No more threat to democracy.?
Confused opposition party.
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Alajiki(m): 9:55am On Jan 13
YorubaDemonswag:
Atiku will lead,Obi and his inferior mobs will follow and shout let Fulani continue till 2099,but guess what? Emi lokan 1 of the universe will beat them all.

North 2031

South Excluding East 2039.

You're a bad person.🤣

Modify your last statement joor.
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by gudugudumeje: 9:57am On Jan 13
ATIKU is worth not a thing in the political salvation clout other than evil service, social evils thriving, and ethnic subjugation trends he has always been known for since his days in the Nigeria Custom& Excise in the 1960s'.

No record or, antecedent of public defence or, and recovery can be traced to him. His agencyships and sympathisers are going down and he should just go down buried with them and their evils.
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Kukutente23: 10:06am On Jan 13
Bintasukai:

Turns out you are the one who is abusive. Reminds me of a nursery school rhyme - H. Y. P. for the hyp brother hypocrite.
How am I abusive
I'm simply stating facts
He claimed the guy who told Atiku to go and rear fish was not abusive
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Everydaylove: 10:07am On Jan 13
Good development. Obi , atiku and others should come together. After all that was how this evil party took over in 2015.
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Indispensable85(m): 10:08am On Jan 13
It'll fail again because you're the one leading it. Nigerians don't trust you.
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by theamazonguru(m): 10:10am On Jan 13
Lead what kwanu?

Baba go and rest Biko.
No be only you dey PDP na.
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Kukutente23: 10:13am On Jan 13
Bintasukai:

You be olodo
Are you related to him
Because I don't know why my comments to him is biting you
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Sigmundbest: 10:16am On Jan 13
iwaeda:

So far it's atiku, they will keep losing. Someone better should front that's when we can take this serious
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Nauttyprof(m): 10:21am On Jan 13
CoronaVirusPro:
Atiku should invest all his energy and funds into cat-fish farming, and stop chasing shadows!

The business is very lucrative!

He will do poorly at that too. I think the usual cattle rearing or farming business would be okay.
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by begge: 10:26am On Jan 13
So dis okobi is still talking about 2027?
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by zoedew: 10:48am On Jan 13
Desperate politicians are toxic people. Anyone whoever saw laughter on Atiku's face since he embarked on his hunt for the Presidency must have mistaken him for someone else.
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by fasbat(m): 10:50am On Jan 13
CoronaVirusPro:
Atiku should invest all his energy and funds into cat-fish farming, and stop chasing shadows!

The business is very lucrative!
Waziri Atiku is not serious a bit, despite the sign for him to resign from political contest and support a younger candidate,but it seems he wants to contest again in 2027, I like Atiku but his desperation is the issue with him,he messed up in 2015 by rocking the re-election bid of Jonathan, he would have been the candidate of PDP in 2019 and Buhari wouldn't have been in picture in 2015, the rest is history

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by Crokky: 10:52am On Jan 13
Very Selfish,allow others , u should have learnt by now
Re: Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC by gabbytabby: 10:55am On Jan 13

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' / "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi / N2.5bn Fraud Uncovered In Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.