Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,437 members, 7,850,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

Sharing ‘aso Ebi’ To Renovation Of Headquarter; Supreme Court Crash Kano APC Hop - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sharing ‘aso Ebi’ To Renovation Of Headquarter; Supreme Court Crash Kano APC Hop (32524 Views)

Sadiq Gadah: Kano APC Influencer Accused Of Killing Colleague, Bello Bukar Adamu / Bashir Mohammed, Policeman Who Voted At Kano APC Congress Probed By Police / Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharing ‘aso Ebi’ To Renovation Of Headquarter; Supreme Court Crash Kano APC Hop by Opeyemi4real(m): 10:30pm On Jan 12
Raskimonojendor:
The supreme court under the APC government of Tinubu is one of the best ever.
Dey play
Re: Sharing ‘aso Ebi’ To Renovation Of Headquarter; Supreme Court Crash Kano APC Hop by Pitto: 11:12pm On Jan 12
If anyone say that APC will not take over Kano and Plateau state today, I will say such person is a fool. What a day!

Ogiame:
Was any one surprised with the rulling?

“Give Kano back to Abba since you already sense the impending danger of the RED CAP protest so that Nigerians will think the judiciary isn’t corrupt”

We know this games.

1 Like

Re: Sharing ‘aso Ebi’ To Renovation Of Headquarter; Supreme Court Crash Kano APC Hop by garfield1: 11:31pm On Jan 12
Yankee101:
The Supreme Court tried to save its reputation after it messed up with Tinubu

And of course money changed hands

It’s nigeria

On what grounds should they have ruled for obi
Re: Sharing ‘aso Ebi’ To Renovation Of Headquarter; Supreme Court Crash Kano APC Hop by garfield1: 11:32pm On Jan 12
asanausana91:
gerrout!! Is the supreme court supposed to be under the president before? The supreme court judgement that brought Tinubu as president is the worst judgement in the history of this country.

Best judgment
Re: Sharing ‘aso Ebi’ To Renovation Of Headquarter; Supreme Court Crash Kano APC Hop by garfield1: 11:32pm On Jan 12
Eriokanmi:
It's never a game. The man won clearly. They were only afraid of upturning the will of the people. They'd have seen the most violent protest ever cos they truly love that man

What of bayelsa
Re: Sharing ‘aso Ebi’ To Renovation Of Headquarter; Supreme Court Crash Kano APC Hop by Yankee101: 11:33pm On Jan 12
garfield1:

On what grounds should they have ruled for obi
Who mentioned Obi?
Re: Sharing ‘aso Ebi’ To Renovation Of Headquarter; Supreme Court Crash Kano APC Hop by IfnobeGod20: 12:35am On Jan 13
Raskimonojendor:
Constitutionally is the supreme court under Tinubu or should it be under Tinubu. Supreme court has never being under Tinubu. It's an independent organ constitutionally. The interference of the executive in its administration is part of what has brought us to this excruciating mess. Until we practice the real democracy before the nation will have headway, just take this and be at peace with yourself.

1 Like

Re: Sharing ‘aso Ebi’ To Renovation Of Headquarter; Supreme Court Crash Kano APC Hop by IfnobeGod20: 12:42am On Jan 13
Pitto:
If anyone say that APC will not take over Kano and Plateau state today, I will say such person is a fool. What a day!

I am not a lawyer neither do I have formal learning of what law is all about but judging from what the supreme court said about defection based on the status of the state executive. I knew it was practically impossible for PDP to lose Plateau state cum the case was a preelection matter and can only be brought by member of the same party at the high court and not tribunal. If truly justice was to be served. It was miscarriage of justice for tribunal and appeal courts to have declared the seat for APC in the first instance and also made the PDP lose many seats on the course. It was a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Sharing ‘aso Ebi’ To Renovation Of Headquarter; Supreme Court Crash Kano APC Hop by Chikel20000(m): 1:17am On Jan 13
Zico5:
I love the way Tinubu is playing his politics. There should be absolute separation of power. If you win, you win, irrespective of your political affiliation. Imagine the game that APC are playing and the results at the end. Nigeria shall be better
just de play
Re: Sharing ‘aso Ebi’ To Renovation Of Headquarter; Supreme Court Crash Kano APC Hop by Demigod22: 2:16am On Jan 13
They should use the aso ebi to organize eating party for FFK since he hasn't been appointed yet.
Re: Sharing ‘aso Ebi’ To Renovation Of Headquarter; Supreme Court Crash Kano APC Hop by Bobloco: 2:31am On Jan 13
Demigod22:
They should use the aso ebi to organize eating party for FFK since he hasn't been appointed yet.

Re: Sharing ‘aso Ebi’ To Renovation Of Headquarter; Supreme Court Crash Kano APC Hop by Yestogood: 6:57am On Jan 13
Raskimonojendor:

It's a tragedy when liars lie to themselves.
Re: Sharing ‘aso Ebi’ To Renovation Of Headquarter; Supreme Court Crash Kano APC Hop by popesco123: 7:00am On Jan 13
Those ipob Supporting the APC candidate in Kano because kwankwaso decline running with Obi are disappointed.
Re: Sharing ‘aso Ebi’ To Renovation Of Headquarter; Supreme Court Crash Kano APC Hop by Yestogood: 7:00am On Jan 13
ChiefOloye:
If you think Nigerian Government cares about you, protesting, you're joking

My dear, Kano was won outright. The aggression that giving APC the state by judicial grammar would have stirred up, is unimaginable.

1 Like

Re: Sharing ‘aso Ebi’ To Renovation Of Headquarter; Supreme Court Crash Kano APC Hop by boxypane(m): 7:07am On Jan 13
Ogiame:
Was any one surprised with the rulling?

“Give Kano back to Abba since you already sense the impending danger of the RED CAP protest so that Nigerians will think the judiciary isn’t corrupt”

We know this games.
It's obvious you don't understand.

Re: Sharing ‘aso Ebi’ To Renovation Of Headquarter; Supreme Court Crash Kano APC Hop by Dinieoj(f): 7:52am On Jan 13
tuoyoojo:
Counting ones chicken before the egg hatched

It was a good thing supreme court let sleeping dogs lie

A contrary judgement could have lead to unfortunate circumstances

I am reminded of this song

You better know when to hold on
know when to walk away
Know when to run
You cannot count your money
When sitting on the table
There would be time enough to count it
When the deed is done
My Kenny Rogers family, you said it all.
Re: Sharing ‘aso Ebi’ To Renovation Of Headquarter; Supreme Court Crash Kano APC Hop by tuoyoojo(m): 8:40am On Jan 13
erniok:

Abeg no change the lyrics of one of my favourite Kenny song. Na abeg I dey.
Abeg nor vex
I had to go and check it out
The right thing is here

You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run
You never count your money
When you're sittin' at the table
There'll be time enough for countin'
When the dealin's done

1 Like

Re: Sharing ‘aso Ebi’ To Renovation Of Headquarter; Supreme Court Crash Kano APC Hop by Danabu(m): 9:29am On Jan 13
tuoyoojo:

know when to walk away
Know when to run
When the deed is done

THE GAMBLER
Re: Sharing ‘aso Ebi’ To Renovation Of Headquarter; Supreme Court Crash Kano APC Hop by garfield1: 9:55am On Jan 13
Yankee101:

Who mentioned Obi?

Tinubu won and the courts rightly affirmed it
Re: Sharing ‘aso Ebi’ To Renovation Of Headquarter; Supreme Court Crash Kano APC Hop by Uchesis: 10:01am On Jan 13
tuoyoojo:

know when to walk away
Know when to run
When the deed is done
Kenny Rogers grin
Re: Sharing ‘aso Ebi’ To Renovation Of Headquarter; Supreme Court Crash Kano APC Hop by 3seriez(m): 2:48pm On Jan 13
If they had given Kano to APC, the unrest that might have followed would have been very distasteful.
Abba won fair and square.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants / Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) / When Yakubu Gowon Officially Discharged The First Group Of NYSC In 1974

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.