Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,416 members, 7,846,753 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Computer And Internet Negative Effect On Family Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Computer And Internet Negative Effect On Family Relationship (111 Views)

My Brother's Wife Will Not Accept 50k, Monthly Stipend On Family Upkeep / See Conversation Between A Nigerian Woman And Her Husband On Family Planning / Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Computer And Internet Negative Effect On Family Relationship by Testiebobo(m): 8:28am On Jan 13
As the world has transformed and still transforming, gone are those days when we used to go and consult our parents about our personal life on strange and known things we are facing. Because computer and internet is our father and mother in this modern generation and even the old ones who are still present in this era. For example, from my own life experience!
when i was 15 years old i began to bedrid( i mean s***m). I noticed that i began to have wetdreams and my body was so strong and active that i could Bleep anything fuckable. But i never told my dad, i preferred using my tecnoF1 google to solve my puzzle and explain things to me. Even till to-date i dont consult my parents for any counselling or explanation, instead, i go to the internet or social media to ask questions even in this NL forum. And that is not a good idea! It is somehow addictive, and i bet nothing can change this, it is what it is.
Re: Computer And Internet Negative Effect On Family Relationship by Demigod22: 11:14am On Jan 13
Five family members will sit in the parlour and everyone will be busy with their phone instead of interacting. We are building bond with strangers on social media and losing bond with family members we grew up with.

(1) (Reply)

Data Analysis Course / Are Local Government Chairman Elections Suppose To Hold This Years ?? / Valentine Is Coming, Don't Turn D Society Into Sin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.