Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Rochas Free Education Free Uniform To Imo State Students! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Free Education Free Uniform To Imo State Students! (2020 Views)

Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) / EXPOSE: Bokoharam In Military Uniform To Welcome Jonathan Baga's Visit / Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Rochas Free Education Free Uniform To Imo State Students! by HighChief4(m): 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2011
PointB:

Arguing with Kobo is like arguing with musiwa. Who does that these days.

Honestly, who does that these days. She will soon start arguing with herself, if she has not started that thou
Re: Rochas Free Education Free Uniform To Imo State Students! by Kobojunkie: 8:05pm On Nov 06, 2011
Kobojunkie:

OooH!!! I see I keep touching those same, mostly sycophantic, NERVES!!!!! I am good!! cool cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Believes The Lie That There Are More People In The North Than In The South? / Buhari: Ruled Over Out Fathers NOW Wants to Rule Over Us??? GODFORBID / The Best Kingdom Or Government That GOD’S Promised The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.