Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) (47718 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) / Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market / Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by AroOkigbo(m): 12:00am On Jan 16
The kain thing wey dem de born nowadays and call am man!
Gosh. ..spits!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Becomrichn: 12:08am On Jan 16
Becomrichn:
Don't beg a woman. She does not want you. all I ñeed is a woman that love me. When a woman show love to you. She love you. Love begat love. I am looking for a lover, not a hater. Look for people who show love. Give back love. Give love and receive love
Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by lendahand(m): 12:23am On Jan 16
Franzinni:
With a face like that .... You would have to beg woman oooo, that guy doesn't yet know what a woman is, he is still going by what he has been programed to believe....

A woman hates any sign of weakness... No matter what you do wrong, never follow a woman down the emotional street... Instead minimize your expressions and only respond calm and logically. ... You have WON! She is not equipped to dwell on the street of logic becasue growing up they never get the chance to face reality like men do, everybody validates them everywhere they go, massaging their egos with compliments because they re born with value unlike men who have to carve out value to ever be appreciated...
LAMBA SE!!
Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by alizma: 12:28am On Jan 16
Westerhoffe:
What's this? angry

The moment your partner can raise his/her hand to hit you in public, give them space; you both are done… unless there is something this guy ain't telling.
And you think that is worse than a partner who doesn't understand that when one is angry and demand for a space, it should be given, you think it is worse than a partner who deliberately engaged in emotional blackmail?
The guy is at fault here, he probably did something wrong and when he noticed the girl was not accepting his sorry, he should have let her be, then give it a try again later. Blocking her way is the same as a woman who stopped her husband from going out in the morning because they have misunderstanding.

3 Likes

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Nigaah: 12:44am On Jan 16
simplepee:
You see this type of men that are so quick to kneel and beg, avoid them….
Avoid them why?
Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Nigaah: 12:50am On Jan 16
happney65:
Some of you saying you can't do this or that are actually doing worst and are even greater simps

I know of a fellow who calls women all types of names. This is that,that is that. Not knowing alaye went and married a baby mama. As in he even married her legally

He did a white wedding with a baby Mama. grin
Dude isn't a baby papa o. It's a different thing if he were to be a baby papa cos they fit each other then

But dude never had any child prior to his marriage. Very stu.piid alaye bajee fellow.

None of my brothers can ever even try it sha. Never. Our entire family will disown him

I believe it is people that were not brought up with love dey do that kain rubbish

The world is a big place with people and different upbringing so dont think everyone is like your brother or sister and think well before you come here to write whats in your dull brain
Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Nigaah: 12:52am On Jan 16
Calitoscassius:
correct, grin grin
Pls which one is mature pussy kwanu again
Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Nigaah: 12:54am On Jan 16
bluestone2015:
This is why Nigeria cannot move forward.
There are so many men and women who are judgemental.
Intelligent people are not judgemental. Being judgemental is a clear sign that you are a simp. A big one for that matter.
Have you asked yourself the crime he committed that made him beg like that.
Do you know what it means to be in love?
You that is calling someone a simp, list your achievements?
Let's learn to analyze issues intelligently like learned people if we are anyway.
Please remember that it's this same sentiment by simps that made us vote unwisely and we are all now in a big mess.
Let us renew our minds before the next elections.
Lol

You wrote well until the lol
🤦🏼‍♂️
Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by easyelliot(m): 12:56am On Jan 16
Once you begged her once, you walk away. You are a man not a simp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Truthshotcrazy: 1:08am On Jan 16
Wainey:
E be like say na she deh pay him rent and feed am join.
Nor be the guy ordinary clear eyez. Dem fit don cook give am chop cool. LoveJazzy.com .Kanyammata on the beat.
Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 1:08am On Jan 16
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Except in the process of pulling off pant and one has to kneel for further inspection of the port of entry or to take an oral tour of the female orīfice, I am yet to imagine any reason in this world that justifies a man kneeling for a lady.

Nwaamaikpe a laandiala ka landrover cheesy

Ona afio! grin

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by jaxxy(m): 1:10am On Jan 16
Cant win a woman by begging her atleast not in a pitiable manner. undecided

is she queen of England?

1 Like

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Truthshotcrazy: 1:19am On Jan 16
Jamie248:

You never know bruh

Bitch might have raw gold or pure honey coming out of that yellow pussy
grin grin grin
Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by etrange: 1:45am On Jan 16
Lol... When you listen to the so-called red pillers and hurt the one person that genuinely has your interest at heart and then try to corner her into forgiving you by kneeling down in public to plead with her, it's called emotional blackmail. A lot of people might call her mean for not forgiving him. Otherwise would call him a simp for begging her in such a pitiable manner. However, none of these is relevant as none of us knows what transpired between them. The main point is, a guy that cheated on you is likely to do it again. It's up to you to decide what to do with that information. Likely is the keyword.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by cococandy(f): 1:51am On Jan 16
NwaAmaikpe:

Except in the process of pulling off pant and one has to kneel for further inspection of the port of entry or to take an oral tour of the female orīfice, I am yet to imagine any reason in this world that justifies a man kneeling for a lady.

Yea, if you’re willing to eat her kitty, you will kneel down and beg if the situation requires.

Commot for here with the gra gra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Emma1Oj(m): 2:03am On Jan 16
Fineman2:
I can't do such thing
Good..
I will be watching you wit 4G henceforth.
Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Baztardidiot: 2:23am On Jan 16
Why the hoodie. On top one stinking gl wey ugly.dey wear hoodie for inside hot dry season.
Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by CockPit: 2:32am On Jan 16
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

wEREYYY,!

Which one be "port of entry"?

Na airport?
Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Maxtipulation(m): 2:32am On Jan 16
Simp
Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Geonigga(m): 2:39am On Jan 16
The girl is obviously the one feeding the man, most of these kind of ladies have coded sugar daddy whom they tagged as their uncle
Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Birniwa(m): 2:51am On Jan 16
This simp is rated 5-star.
A curse to "menhood' I must say.
Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Originalsly: 3:26am On Jan 16
Hmmmm .... and we be wondering why sooo many of our women are becoming lesbians ..... and sooo many wives are cheating. How can he not know that even in private ... in the dark of night ... she would reject him? After kneeling once and being rejected... why keep doing same? I'm really disappointed in the girl not giving him a full beat down.
Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Saviola86: 3:46am On Jan 16
One reason I am careful not to wrong my fiancée because her anger no good and if it means going on my kneels to beg I will do that.

Babe has sacrificed a lot and contributed so much for my growth for me to wrong her.

After my mother no other woman has believed in me like she did

1 Like

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by onumadu: 3:53am On Jan 16
A lot of men are here shouting their anger but this is what happens when a man eats pucci.
Once you eat pucci the spirit of God which makes you a MAN leaves you, and you become a goat (because goats eat pucci).
This dude was finished long ago. He is only finding out now.
BTW did you notice how the lady slapped the living daylight out of him -TWICE?
That shows her level of anger and resentment.
She sees him as an annoying goat.
And if by any chance she ends up in marriage with him, she would make sure that NONE of his children are his.
Someone said earlier that Simps are a threat to the morality of society, and I agree.
Most Simps marry for other men to enjoy.
Women married to Simps are the most adulterous.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by 007Marvel(m): 4:05am On Jan 16
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I detest guys who kneels down to begg a woman that's most likely sharing her hoe Voluntarily
Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by IkemChris(m): 4:07am On Jan 16
Next time abeg put graphic video or graphic pictures... this is an eyesore
Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by GreatUniben: 4:49am On Jan 16
The guy have sense and know what he is doing? He is not a simp, but a very bad niga, the girl yansh go suffer am latter.
Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by derolemode(m): 5:03am On Jan 16
I just realized that nobody is talking about the slaps but if it were the other way round they would have petitioned the IG of Police, COAS, Immigration head, even Boys scout to persecute and bring his head on a slate.

Let me leave talk for verydarkman shaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by highchief1: 5:34am On Jan 16
officialwdhtv:
Moment an emotional boyfriend knelt down in public to beg his girlfriend who kept refusing his pleas to the amazement of onlookers

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7GzgqklGXU

we all did this,at the appropriate time he will know what he wants from life
Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by onitshaman: 5:59am On Jan 16
smileyAn
officialwdhtv:
Moment an emotional boyfriend knelt down in public to beg his girlfriend who kept refusing his pleas to the amazement of onlookers

#wetindeyhappentv

https://m.youtube.Any man who kneels down in public to beg a woman to marry him is scum, a fool and an slowpoke.
Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by onitshaman: 6:01am On Jan 16
highchief1:
we all did this,at the appropriate time he will know what he wants from life
shut up we all didn't do it, it's fools that do it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) by Lighthammer(m): 6:04am On Jan 16
Imagine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) / Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.