Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

My Dad Took My Sister For Shopping And My Mom Was Jealous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dad Took My Sister For Shopping And My Mom Was Jealous (1917 Views)

My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Took My Sister For Shopping And My Mom Was Jealous by Testiebobo(m): 12:59pm On Jan 14
My dad and my younger sister went for shopping in a grocery mall. And when they arrived back, my sis went to greet my mom in the kitchen that they had arrived, and i heard my mom saying this to my sister
" why are you greeting me? After you went out with my husband, go and look for your own! Leave my husband alone".
love nwantiti! Wetin concern my life with who goes for shopping, abeg wetin una bring? Dis elderly people sef [/jealousy/]
Re: My Dad Took My Sister For Shopping And My Mom Was Jealous by Crucialgem(m): 1:14pm On Jan 14
Looool, it is very normal ur mom knows that your father have partly transferred the love he has for your mum to your sister hence that's why she is jealous just tell your sister to be careful if not your mother will show your sister why she was the one that gave birth to her and not the other way round

5 Likes

Re: My Dad Took My Sister For Shopping And My Mom Was Jealous by immortalcrown(m): 1:25pm On Jan 14
It starts like that and develop... Let me not say much.

5 Likes

Re: My Dad Took My Sister For Shopping And My Mom Was Jealous by Tallesty1(m): 1:30pm On Jan 14
immortalcrown:
Every family is not like yours

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Dad Took My Sister For Shopping And My Mom Was Jealous by immortalcrown(m): 1:31pm On Jan 14
Tallesty1:
Every family is not like yours
Just as every family is not like yours. My own family is proactive. You just choose to live in denial. Gradually, the mother's feeling and reaction will either discourage her husband from being so caring to the daughter or even result in a family dispute. But a narrow-minded fellow like you will see it as an "awww!" issue until it gets out of hand.

7 Likes

Re: My Dad Took My Sister For Shopping And My Mom Was Jealous by Streetmovement(m): 2:01pm On Jan 14
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hmmm, very uncalled for, but I guess with women emotions are always on play.

Make she no try am again o, that's her daughter for Christ sake. Whatever she's bottling up inside she shouldn't take it out on her daughter but rather discuss with her husband before maggot turn to snake.

7 Likes

Re: My Dad Took My Sister For Shopping And My Mom Was Jealous by Qatar2022: 4:04pm On Jan 14
immortalcrown:
Just as every family is not like yours. My own family is proactive. You just choose to live in denial. Gradually, the mother's feeling and reaction will either discourage her husband from being so caring to the daughter or even result in a family dispute. But a narrow-minded fellow like you will see it as an "awww!" issue until it gets out of hand.
You are stupid seriously, don't think that every family is useless like yours

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Took My Sister For Shopping And My Mom Was Jealous by immortalcrown(m): 4:07pm On Jan 14
Qatar2022:
You are stupid seriously, don't think that every family is useless like yours
Likewise you and your family.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Took My Sister For Shopping And My Mom Was Jealous by DONFRANSKID(m): 4:31pm On Jan 14
Women and jealousy.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Took My Sister For Shopping And My Mom Was Jealous by yetmao: 5:39pm On Jan 14
Its nothing too serious just a normal joke between mother and daughter.

I have 2 boys and 1 girl (last born). The love and attention the girl gives me will make to just be giving her money every time. I stopped when every thank you must be accompanied with cash. Still that didn't stop her.

Her mother will always say she should not snatch my husband. Shows healthy family relationships.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dad Took My Sister For Shopping And My Mom Was Jealous by muller101(m): 9:21pm On Jan 14
The mama should take the son out too. But you know women ain't that blessed when it comes to showering generosity.

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Took My Sister For Shopping And My Mom Was Jealous by Bongadu: 8:48am On Jan 15
From there it enters another room

1 Like

Re: My Dad Took My Sister For Shopping And My Mom Was Jealous by Pussyisgud: 12:41pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:
From there it enters another room
Your mind needs hypo and soap.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Took My Sister For Shopping And My Mom Was Jealous by rickleye: 1:31pm On Jan 15
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hmmm, very uncalled for, but I guess with women emotions are always on play.

Make she no try am again o, that's her daughter for Christ sake. Whatever she's bottling up inside she shouldn't take it out on her daughter but rather discuss with her husband before maggot turn to snake.

What OP heard was a joke.

Re: My Dad Took My Sister For Shopping And My Mom Was Jealous by Qatar2022: 1:46pm On Jan 15
immortalcrown:
Likewise you and your family.
Your family is good and here displaying stupidity
Re: My Dad Took My Sister For Shopping And My Mom Was Jealous by immortalcrown(m): 8:33pm On Jan 15
Qatar2022:

Your family is good and here displaying stupidity
Likewise your family.
Re: My Dad Took My Sister For Shopping And My Mom Was Jealous by Sonnobax15(m): 8:36pm On Jan 15
immortalcrown:
. Negative mindset and mentality...Try outgrow am this year cuz 2024 is still very very young..
Re: My Dad Took My Sister For Shopping And My Mom Was Jealous by immortalcrown(m): 11:16pm On Jan 15
Sonnobax15:
. Negative mindset and mentality...Try outgrow am this year cuz 2024 is still very very young..
The same to you.
Re: My Dad Took My Sister For Shopping And My Mom Was Jealous by anonymuz(m): 11:20pm On Jan 15
Testiebobo:
My dad and my younger sister went for shopping in a grocery mall. And when they arrived back, my sis went to greet my mom in the kitchen that they had arrived, and i heard my mom saying this to my sister
" why are you greeting me? After you went out with my husband, go and look for your own! Leave my husband alone".
love nwantiti! Wetin concern my life with who goes for shopping, abeg wetin una bring? Dis elderly people sef [/jealousy/]
women are programmed like that. No cause for alarm

(1) (Reply)

***** / My Daughter's Name Was Suggested By My Wife's Ex / The Laws Of Love And Laws Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.