Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend (30862 Views)

Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas / Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS / Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend by rizzyrozz: 4:32am On Oct 06, 2017
The lady (spotted left in the photo) has called out her sister (spotted right) after she found out that her sister was sleeping with his Ex boyfriend even when they were dating….

See what she wrote below

source......https://royalsgist.com/2017/10/05/young-lady-blasts-sister-found-sleeping-ex/

Re: Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend by coolcharm(m): 4:40am On Oct 06, 2017
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend by Tolexander: 4:51am On Oct 06, 2017
This lady is damn blunt!
Well, na South African!

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend by Slayer2: 4:55am On Oct 06, 2017
Fake news.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:56am On Oct 06, 2017
Two h.oes undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend by mazimee(m): 6:17am On Oct 06, 2017
You make your hole available, the hunter haunts down any bush meat in the hole.

Or was she expecting the guy to be like " Hey girl, I screwed your sister, I can't can't bleep you too because I'm a Deeper life pastor " like seriously?

This is the same South Africa where their men are sex freaks and do not mind raping a 2 year old.

44 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend by subtlemee(f): 6:18am On Oct 06, 2017
Are they really blood sisters? Except your sister is a witch or always on drugs and no matter how bad the situation is she can't embarrass you publicly like this..no wonder why the guy left her...could be a cooked story though

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend by Eyimofe2017: 6:55am On Oct 06, 2017
If its not a cooked story, then the sis didn't do well, screwing your sisters ex....but I think it should be an indoor thing not calling your sis out on the social media..that's bitch like

10 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend by crackerspub: 7:25am On Oct 06, 2017
Two bitches

What are bitches meant for

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend by MummyJackson(f): 7:25am On Oct 06, 2017
Useless sisters lol

Ok

Meanwhile

5000 NYSC 2017 Active Mobile Numbers is available in case you want to market any product or share information,
All. The numbers are on whatsapp.

Am giving out this package to few at an affordable price, if you need it, see my whatsapp number on my signature
Re: Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend by niqqaclaimz(m): 7:25am On Oct 06, 2017
Hmm.nyc move
Well don't forget to check this out
https://www.nairaland.com/4076198/
15 Things You Can Do Online Just Sitting At Home And Earning Big(Proof)
Re: Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend by DanielsParker(m): 7:25am On Oct 06, 2017
Ok. And it's on front page?/smh.
Re: Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend by obo389(m): 7:25am On Oct 06, 2017
Brave lady
Re: Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend by fvckme(f): 7:25am On Oct 06, 2017
Two condoms could have prevented this naughty acts

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend by Promismike(m): 7:25am On Oct 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 06, 2017
Re: Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 06, 2017
mazimee:
You make your hole available, the hunter haunts down any bush meat in the hole.

Or was she expecting the guy to be like " Hey girl, I screwed your sister, I can't can't bleep you too because I'm a Deeper life pastor " like seriously?

For South Africa where their men are sex freaks wey no mind raping a kid ?

Do you know in conclusion you didn't make any point ..... Must you comment without thinking Smh for your generations

4 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 06, 2017
nothing different between u n ur sister

.............. CHRONIC LovePeddler B!TCHES!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided

modified:wetin wrong with these nairaland bot, wh0re na wh0re, wetin b love peddler again lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

btwayy shocked

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend by maxiuc(m): 7:26am On Oct 06, 2017
She licks like a lollipop

Lil Wayne

The Joyous stick

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend by Jodista123maria(f): 7:26am On Oct 06, 2017
I reserve my comment
Re: Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nbote(m): 7:26am On Oct 06, 2017
Social media and smartphones have made so many ppl dumb. Every family issue and dirty laundry ppl jus rush and display online. But some gals sha, U ex became somebody's next/best and yet e dey pain u? Somebody cannot slip with anoda person in peace again

3 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend by LexngtonSteele: 7:27am On Oct 06, 2017
God forgive me....banged 2 loose sisters before.

I wouldn't try the mother otherwise, i would become an Immortal, roaming the world like Wolverine
undecided lipsrsealed cry

17 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend by Jodista123maria(f): 7:27am On Oct 06, 2017
mtcheww
Re: Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend by Catalyst4real: 7:27am On Oct 06, 2017
Nairaland sef, All the way from South Africa, you guys went to carry news of who some lady is sleeping with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend by josielewa(m): 7:27am On Oct 06, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
y
ur moniker says it all

5 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend by fvckme(f): 7:27am On Oct 06, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Two h.oes undecided
True talk..
More reason their Mama should have used One condom for both each sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend by BuhariNaWah: 7:28am On Oct 06, 2017
Tboss's sisters ?
Re: Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend by Petersamuel8(m): 7:28am On Oct 06, 2017
Abeg my BlackBerry charger they shake grin grin
Re: Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 06, 2017
josielewa:
ur moniker says it all

check my signature first
Re: Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend by solochris(m): 7:28am On Oct 06, 2017
U people should handle ur matter there biko, cos I was not there when the screwing was taking place
Re: Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 06, 2017
Sisters of life!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad / Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland / A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.