Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,206 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Edo 2024: Poll Shows 78% Of Voters Support Zoning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2024: Poll Shows 78% Of Voters Support Zoning (7148 Views)

The Nigerian First Borns Have Spoken “we Don’t Support Zoning” Shehu Sani / 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed / See The Massive Turnout Of Voters In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Edo 2024: Poll Shows 78% Of Voters Support Zoning by aycorporat(m): 4:40pm On Jan 15
JDJDjD:

Worked physically by asking INEC to shut down the server in the middle of the game Abi?
If not for corrupt INEC And the power of incumbency of APC, Tinubu won't have been president because he didn't even score the 2nd highest votes

It was even the OBIdients that really worked physical.
Peter Obi ran 2 campaign rallies simultaneously in northern states. He even visited some states twice.
Obideints were busy doing campaigns everywhere dey go, we went to places that no political party has ever visited, while Tinubu and his team were busy scheming on how to rigged and u dare call that hard work.
I have not been to my village Since 2001 but 2023 election took me there, and u dare rubbished it?
Those doing online was doing online, those doing physical was busy doing theirs.
Can u point me to any meaningful thing that Tinubu said on any of campaign ground of APC that will even make any reasonable person to vote him?
He never showed up for debates or honour any opportunity to talk to the people he wants to rule, and u called that hard work?

One day, the truth of 2023 election that we all are aware of but don't want to admit because of tribal, religion or party sentiments, will surely comes out, just like in 1993
It may take time, but it will surely comes out

This is deep as you really spoke from the depth of your heart. God bless you.

The truth is the complacency of the people as every one tries to protect his own and shield them from criticism.

Do you know that despite youths from various tribe coming out to rally support for Peter Obi, after the loss, a section of the country maligned the rest tribes as betrayers?

This is the bane of a better society as it seems that everyone wants to take turns and shield his or her own kinsman from attacks.

Once again, I appreciate your outflow from the depth of your heart.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Constitution Is A Fraud - Fashola / Borno To Close IDP Camps In May 2017 - Gov. Shettima / Kidnapping: Buhari, APC Have No Concern For Nigerians – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.