Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

12yrs Old Boy That Buys Condom And Supplies To Neigbours That Need It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12yrs Old Boy That Buys Condom And Supplies To Neigbours That Need It (1689 Views)

The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw / Chaii.now Dis 12yrs Old Boy Had Impregnanted Me, Wat Wil I Do.woman Seeks Advise / A Furious Brother Shares Snapshot Message Of His 12yrs Old Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12yrs Old Boy That Buys Condom And Supplies To Neigbours That Need It by Testiebobo(m): 4:11pm On Jan 14
Dem wan beat one small boy life to pulp yesterday bcuz him mama catch him dey buy condom from one bro sodiq. The boy lied to him mama sey he wan go buy pencil for school. Unfortunately for him, he mama pass the same way he pass go open shop, only for her to see her son talking to a stranger(bro sodiq), so she come meet am say where he sabi the man wey he dey talk to, only for her to see 4pieces of condom in a newspaper in his hands. After much of beating sha he later confessed that he was supplying condoms to their neighbours and starts to mention names. Those ones dey police station where dem go hear words wotowoto and public embarassment. I dont know if they have bribed them not report to the media. Cuz i still dey expect make e enter news.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 12yrs Old Boy That Buys Condom And Supplies To Neigbours That Need It by immortalcrown(m): 4:12pm On Jan 14
Juvenile delinquency. But why not first arrest the seller?
Re: 12yrs Old Boy That Buys Condom And Supplies To Neigbours That Need It by DONFRANSKID(m): 4:29pm On Jan 14
😂😂😂
A man with his right sense will not send a child to buy condom.
What of the pharmacist or the selling the condom?, hope he/she will be arrested as well.

1 Like

Re: 12yrs Old Boy That Buys Condom And Supplies To Neigbours That Need It by FaceTanke: 4:36pm On Jan 14
D boy deserves award for saving lives

4 Likes

Re: 12yrs Old Boy That Buys Condom And Supplies To Neigbours That Need It by muller101(m): 9:30pm On Jan 14
At that age people sent me to buy all sort of stuffs. How I stopped was simple. If you send me to buy cigarette I will always come back with fully wet cigarette. You send me to buy condom na till the next day before you will see me, by then the girl had left. Send me to buy weed I go use am buy food eat. You won't even have to boldness to report to my dad ..

4 Likes

Re: 12yrs Old Boy That Buys Condom And Supplies To Neigbours That Need It by Phabulous4(m): 10:19pm On Jan 14
Is condom illegal?

immortalcrown:
Juvenile delinquency. But why not first arrest the seller?

1 Like

Re: 12yrs Old Boy That Buys Condom And Supplies To Neigbours That Need It by Ballzproblem2: 10:26pm On Jan 14
Phabulous4:
Is condom illegal?

common sense should tell you selling condom to an underage is serious offense,laws aren't strictly carried out in Nigeria that's why we see things like this as normal.

go and sell condom to a 12 year old kid for America see if you won't be deported and registered as a sex offender
Re: 12yrs Old Boy That Buys Condom And Supplies To Neigbours That Need It by immortalcrown(m): 10:40pm On Jan 14
Phabulous4:
Is condom illegal?
Beer is not illegal but selling or serving it to an underage is illegal, so is Condom. Stop being illogical.
Re: 12yrs Old Boy That Buys Condom And Supplies To Neigbours That Need It by Brian47(m): 10:50pm On Jan 14
But why would an adult send a child to go and get condoms? You're a grown adult what are you scared of go and get it yourself na.
Re: 12yrs Old Boy That Buys Condom And Supplies To Neigbours That Need It by Gadafii: 11:33pm On Jan 14
Young niccca already star making dough and running shiit in the street

We get drug dealers but this one na condon dealer cheesy grin
Re: 12yrs Old Boy That Buys Condom And Supplies To Neigbours That Need It by Gadafii: 11:37pm On Jan 14
muller101:
At that age people sent me to buy all sort of stuffs. How I stopped was simple. If you send me to buy cigarette I will always come back with fully wet cigarette. You send me to buy condom na till the next day before you will see me, by then the girl had left. Send me to buy weed I go use am buy food eat. You won't even have to boldness to report to my dad ..
you and I know these didn’t happen

Weed dealers were not readily available many years ago, unlike now so how were you sent to go buy weeds and you use the money to buy food to chop??

Who ever sent you would skin you alive because smokers don’t joke with their weeds, tell us another lie sir 😅

6 Likes

Re: 12yrs Old Boy That Buys Condom And Supplies To Neigbours That Need It by muller101(m): 11:39pm On Jan 14
Gadafii:
you and I know these didn’t happen

Weed dealers were not readily available many years ago, unlike now so how were you sent to go buy weeds and you use the money to buy food to chop??

Who ever sent you would skin you alive because smokers don’t joke with their weeds, tell us another lie sir 😅
We all grew up in different environments.
Re: 12yrs Old Boy That Buys Condom And Supplies To Neigbours That Need It by Gadafii: 11:45pm On Jan 14
muller101:
We all grew up in different environments.
smokers cherish their weed pass many things, and here you are claiming you spent money a smoker sent you to buy weed for him and he didn’t behead you, as how

Be like you don’t know smokers, if you do mistake sweep away or dispose off of “Claro” an average smoker go change am for you
Re: 12yrs Old Boy That Buys Condom And Supplies To Neigbours That Need It by muller101(m): 11:52pm On Jan 14
Gadafii:
smokers cherish their weed pass many things, and here you are claiming you spent money a smoker sent you to buy weed for him and he didn’t behead you, as how

Be like you don’t know smokers, if you do mistake sweep away or dispose off of “Claro” an average smoker go change am for you
You think someone who doesn't even know you will send you weed. The way you reason eh. And why is the weed option troubling you.
Re: 12yrs Old Boy That Buys Condom And Supplies To Neigbours That Need It by Rokiat(f): 11:58pm On Jan 14
Are the neighbours handicap? So now they can’t move or something? This story is not adding up.
Re: 12yrs Old Boy That Buys Condom And Supplies To Neigbours That Need It by Bongadu: 8:46am On Jan 15
That boy deserves an award

(1) (Reply)

S.u.c.k It Until She's Wet / Will Disvirgining Another Girl Help Our Relationship? / Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.