Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,248 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle (47329 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) / ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar / #Nabeeha: What Will The Kidnappers Do With The N60m Ransom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by Iceberg3: 12:16pm On Jan 15
People who made buhari president all have blood in their hands.
APC is demonic.
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by Enemyofpeace: 12:21pm On Jan 15
Very useless country, with very useless leaders
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by dclak112: 12:22pm On Jan 15
Oga e don dey happen for Lagos already.. the people you mentioned are part of the people doing it or among those giving information to those doing it... All we pray is a better Nigeria.
This days you see people spending and celebrating like dem don chop yahoo. Not knowing that it's this kind of biz that they do.. just be careful with with kind of people u roll and flex with.. naija don bad gon
tollyboy5:
Nawa

This kin thing cannot happen in Lagos without street boys and OPC starting mobilization.
Everybody go run dey alerted.

Abuja na overhype make slawormir leave Benin 4 Abuja body go tell am
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by GetMeRight: 12:22pm On Jan 15
bolseas:

The comment i have been waiting for.

God bless you abundantly.

What those posters have failed to see is that majority of the victims are./were Muslims.
This is not a religious problem. It is a problem of general insecurity and it is getting out of hand.

It is this family today,it may be someone we know tomorrow even though people we know have been victims as well.

This is quite unfortunate.

Another mumu even said that he wanted know the party that the family voted for, imagine that! This is the same Abuja where LP/Obi won.

1 Like

Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by Trophy12: 12:23pm On Jan 15
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/what-bandits-told-us-before-we-found-nabeehas-corpse-uncle/
can't we Nigerians even donate for them to raise the funds. But if na rubbish now one person do now for internet the whole Nigerians for done donate reach 80million in next 2hrs . Nigeria na useless country
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by sslcrypt: 12:23pm On Jan 15
There is all year round training for officers based on performance and efficiency. If officer x is good at this then he or she is sent for further skill acquisition. The partners that enabled this process started pulling out strategically. It didn't take rocket science to realize that they knew some sought of infiltration have happened within certain layers of the chain of command. And the bad thing is you need foreign partners because your mode of operations 5 years doesn't hold water this age. And the terrorist are learning and advancing their skills, technically they are mirroring you. only difference is that you as a nations agency have the financial leverage to execute operations.

We are getting to a level that arming citizens will be the only viable choice, since intelligence operations will now have to readapt. Currently we loosing ground because all the sister agencies depend on the DSS to function optimally.
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by blowjohn(m): 12:24pm On Jan 15
GetMeRight:

You might want to check the photo below and tell us how Hamas started the persecution war that has been going on since 1960s non stop

You are uninformed! One of the conditions of being a Muslim is being circumcised.
And if you want to take up arms against Muslims, good luck to you and your parents. Just know that Muslims are not at war with you but you can let them breath a little like allowing their little girls to cover their heads in peace, it's constitutional.

That's probably because fanatism has blinded you. If terrorists and bandits are terrorising people in the North, common sense should have told you that majority of their victims would naturally be Muslims. So, if Muslims are not condemning them, what would be their gain? Or perhaps, they are waiting for cretins like you guys to do the condemnation on their behalf.
Most of the northern states where there are terrorists and bandits have volunteering vigilantes that are working alongside soldiers, laying down their life everyday to protect their people. Mumu comments from hypocrites.

It is even worse in the south east among igbos for their complete supports for IPOB/ESN that are not only killing the security agents but their own traditional rulers, elites, northerners, etc

Oga let me tell u something. In Abuja, majority of the petty crimes done with keke napep are done by the Muslims( obviously most of the keke drivers are Muslims).
I have witnessed a few myself.

Whenever such a discussion comes up, the hausa Muslim people shy away frm calling such criminals to order or condemn it. WhaT they do is display shock and show pity.

Take note am talking about the crimes commited using keke napep.
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by Iceberg3: 12:26pm On Jan 15
Nnamdi kanu is in jail today. He seriously warned Nigerians about these killers from futa djalon and Timbuktu all the way down....but guess what,the same Nigerians that are being gruesomely butchered and massacred, especially the ronus y.m.m,they are condemned kanu even till this very day!!!!!!

May God have mercy on us Nigerians.
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by oyatz(m): 12:28pm On Jan 15
jmoore:
I never hear from DSS. Are they still dancing makossa?

You can't give what you don't have.
Solving kidnapping requires intelligence. We have dumb people incharge of security in this country.
They are NOT dumb but comprised.

This is the result you get when vested sectional interests are elevated above National interests such that certain people from a particular religion and regions can't be punished for their past wrong doings
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by Fizalis(m): 12:29pm On Jan 15
Say "yeah" in agreement that NPF needs total retraining from ground up and "NAY"
if you think they are well trained already!

Nigerian security apparatus=??

You already know the answer
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by sevenhundred(m): 12:30pm On Jan 15
jmoore:

Solving kidnapping requires intelligence. We have dumb people incharge of security in this country.
just imagine the kidnappers are making calls several times and no insight of where they are, but if you need anything in bank they will be disturbing you with "where is your NIN, BVN, NEPA BILL, DRIVER PERMITS, INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT " of what importance is all this details?
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by Neoteny7: 12:39pm On Jan 15
alpharoyalty:
See the monster they created .
Can you imagine?

I'm tired of this nonsensical posturing.

Do evil people need to be created? Who created the armed robbers and one-chance operators in the South?

Criminals pick up arms and unleash mayhem on whoever they want because they're equal opportunity offenders, yet dumbfukks like you are still out there injecting identity politics into everything.
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by Clinghton: 12:40pm On Jan 15
These guys can't go free in countries with high tech, Nigerian leaders should learn.
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by PrinceGallant: 12:43pm On Jan 15
This is heart-rending news, even a wicked soul will be humbled by the cruelty therein. God is indeed the Judge. If these kidnappers could be arrested and were given to us to do with them as we like, honestly I do not know what can adequately suffice the agony they have inflicted on the victims families and the good people of Nigeria.

May Allaah make Nigeria secure.
اللهم اجعل هذا البلد آمنا
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by victorVIC1(m): 12:45pm On Jan 15
WhisperedNoise:

For how long will we pray, chief? I'm a Christian, and I believe in the power of prayer, however, is prayer what we need? Or responsible leaders?

Just take a look at the front page. 80% of the news there can send one spiralling into depression. Nigeria just keeps trending a downward slope and it's very discouraging.

I share the same opinion with you but wetin man go talk? Atleast let God give us the conscience to consider the long run implications of our choices when we are making decisions that concern our nation
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by Opinedecandid(m): 12:45pm On Jan 15
Thank God I'm immuned to the happening around me.
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by FILEBE(m): 12:45pm On Jan 15
tollyboy5:
Nawa

This kin thing cannot happen in Lagos without street boys and OPC starting mobilization.
Everybody go run dey alerted.

Abuja na overhype make slawormir leave Benin 4 Abuja body go tell am

What kind of talks is this na? Why do we say some of thesr things at times? If someone wants to carry out an evil operation, it either becomes successful or not . No be for inside lagos people dey miss? Agbero no mobilize go meet am.

No be inside lagos Clifford Orji operated? No be inside lagos dem det do once chance? You can say it won't be easy for them because of lagos doesn't have lots of bushes and forests like others .
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by Brushstrokes20: 12:49pm On Jan 15
👀👀👀FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN 🔥🔥🔥
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it! Terrible is a gross understatement! undecided
If this can happen in the federal capital, where else is safe 🚩🚩
# the shyyythole is a very bloody crime scene undecided🚩🚩
# from fry pan to FIRE 🔥🔥🔥
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by broadman20: 12:51pm On Jan 15
slivertongue:
very sad.
terrorists took over Abuja during Buhari's administration.

I think Buhari is still the president, funny you.
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by Major7: 12:51pm On Jan 15
Daystar7:
Muslims never condemn the action of this bandits and terrorist cos they are Muslims and doing the work of Allah. Buhari and Tinubu said Boko Haram are not terrorist, Tinubu even said "where are the cows" when fasoranti lost his daughter to this demons. Muslims condemn Israel for a war their Hamas started but won't say shit abt what their Islamic brethren are doing in Nigeria. A day will come Christians and other religions will take up arms and kill this uncircumcised mistake of humans in their thousands, that day will surely come.

No,peace will conquer the world, the light will shine so brightly an darkness will not be able to comprehend it cool

1 Like

Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by Bigkoko: 12:56pm On Jan 15
Elections has consequences. Bubu 8 years didn't teach y'all anything. Rather, y'all prefer a man who vow to continue from where bubu stopped, even though bubu by his actions and body language never supported him.

Tor....rip to those who die. I hope DSS boss son who vow to go on exile if Asiwaju didn't win is happy now? Ohh I forgot the jobless lad is busy spreading USD at parties ni.....

dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/what-bandits-told-us-before-we-found-nabeehas-corpse-uncle/
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by akezn: 1:02pm On Jan 15
What do you expect when Shettima is handling security and Tinubu is handling the economy?

Nigerians will learn the hard way for their choice.
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by tommynico(m): 1:04pm On Jan 15
dre11:

This is a terrible wind blowing over this Land. But what can I say, since the beast that they fed all these past years have now matured enough to demand for their own flesh and blood. And before you quote me to abuse or insult, I am not in anyway saying this family have always supported, shied away from speaking against this evil, and neither should they be suffering for the greed and lustfulnessof a few, all I'm saying is that those who were supposed to have stop this evil at its infancy will now regret ever letting it blossom to this level.
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by Coolgent(m): 1:04pm On Jan 15
They are no longer herdmen they are now full pledge Kidnappers
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by oyatz(m): 1:23pm On Jan 15
Staywithbina:

Let me say this here ,the police don’t have so much intelligence to get this criminals because people have lost faith in the police ,the criminals know this too and that’s why they are not even afraid ,the people that kidnapped this girls and are demanding this huge ransom are not ordinary kidnappers,they are terrorist and am sure this money they collect are being used to buy more arms and more equipments for there mission ,this terrorist don’t care about life and so the money is the only thing they care about ,they are monsters and no conscience and I pray the kids come back safe ,

Nigerians are smart people and every initiative to put on the table to tackle insecurity becomes fruitless because they will always find a way to Maneuver it ,you say police should track the call by gps ,it’s obvious the person calling might not even be with the victims and is moving from one place to another ,you say they should track by nin,they use victims numbers to make call ,

The police doesn’t have much intelligence and that’s the problem ,no cameras ,nobody is ready to report anything he or she observed ,it will surprise you that this people are being held in one neighborhood like that and people wil know that something is not really going fine but they won’t bother to go to the police because people have lost faith in police ..people have lost faith in police so it makes it harder this time

Every call can be tracked and triangulated to know the location where the calls are coming from.

The real problem: the bandits/terrorists have members in the security agencies collaborating with them on the ground of religious, regional or ethnic solidarity.

Togo and Benin Republic are small countries with weaker security agencies but these Banduts/Terrorists can't operate there because they will be dealt with without powerful Sheiks/Emits pulling the strings to protect them
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by AerialMapper: 1:27pm On Jan 15
We have clowns in the security agencies!

Kidnappers are communicating with the kin of hostages via mobile network and they cannot even trace the location... Or rather the don't want to trace the location.

They dump bodies of hostages and the kin don't even bother reporting to the police, rather they take their dead away. I will not even bother saying this action will contaminate the crime scene and destroy forensic evidence cos the police are clowns and know nothing about that.

They spend tens of millions on aerial vehicles but cannot put them to use...

Prince Muyiwa "ire oooo" is quiet but talk about protest and his p.enis will have an instant erection.... Oh... And let's not forget about the mobile networks!! I've been receiving messages to update my sim but these folk have sims without any KYC done.

Failed system

1 Like

Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by 3seriez(m): 1:29pm On Jan 15
slivertongue:
very sad.
terrorists took over Abuja during Buhari's administration.

True. They have been having a field day at Abaji_ kuje axis for long now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by Everydaylove: 1:31pm On Jan 15
jmoore:

You won't see them here except nonsense issue wey no concern dem
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by GetMeRight: 1:34pm On Jan 15
blowjohn:

Oga let me tell u something. In Abuja, majority of the petty crimes done with keke napep are done by the Muslims( obviously most of the keke drivers are Muslims).
I have witnessed a few myself.

Because Abuja is in Northern Nigeria and most northerner are Muslims, that's why Muslims might dominate every facet of life in Abuja including criminal enterprise. I'm not going to argue with you. And so, majority of their victims will be Muslims too.

Whenever such a discussion comes up, the hausa Muslim people shy away frm calling such criminals to order or condemn it. WhaT they do is display shock and show pity.

Take note am talking about the crimes commited using keke napep.
You see, that's your problem right there! You don't think that they are sincere because the criminals might be Muslims too
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by bizzibodi(m): 1:37pm On Jan 15
Speechless!The north has created frankestein monsters that will consume them 5 children from d same parent fa!
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by Staywithbina: 1:47pm On Jan 15
oyatz:

Every call can be tracked and triangulated to know the location where the calls are coming from.

The real problem: the bandits/terrorists have members in the security agencies collaborating with them on the ground of religious, regional or ethnic solidarity.

Togo and Benin Republic are small countries
with weaker security agencies but these Banduts/Terrorists can't operate there because they will be dealt with without powerful Sheiks/Emits pulling the strings to protect them
Let me explain something to you , when someone is held captive ,you don’t know the conditions which that person is being held ,police or any force going in can result to death of the victims and families don’t want that ,also talking of tracking,sometimes this kidnappers keep their victims in one place and make this calls from another place so u see ,there is no way out of this ,the only thing that will make security better in Nigeria are
1. Good relationship between the people and the police ,it’s only with the collaboration of the people that police can get intelligence,

2. Police should be accessible,when you speak of police to anyone ,the reaction you get is fury ,people don’t trust the police and that way it even makes it harder for people to report to them ,people see things everyday in this country and a lot of
People just mind there business

3.government should encourage and fund private investigators,victims are not supposed to be the ones paying for investigations

4.if it can be possible ,digital note with trackers should be introduced,SIM cards are that small ,there are gps modules that are as little and mini that can be installed in notes ,I don’t know if that’s possible but they should try it

Any criminal you see today giving government tough time started from small,and assuming people trusted police and made a report and those people were caught when they were operating small and justice served ,am not sure they will get to the level it
Is today ,

Our borders need to be checked ,police needs to work with citizens ,police needs to be accessible,there should be sensitization,people shouldn’t be scared when they see the police
Re: What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle by blowjohn(m): 1:49pm On Jan 15
GetMeRight:

Because Abuja is in Northern Nigeria and most northerner are Muslims, that's why Muslims might dominate every facet of life in Abuja including criminal enterprise. I'm not going to argue with you. And so, majority of their victims will be Muslims too.

You see, that's your problem right there! You don't think that they are sincere because the criminals might be Muslims too

Ur wrong!

Majority of the victims are not Muslims.
See let me tell u, keke napep robbers will hardly attack a fellow Muslim or hausa. First of all, Muslims who use keke napep don't display wealth like the average Christian does, so wetin dey want see steal?

As for the second part, yes they are not sincere. See, am very fair in judging things.
If u notice, if Christians catch a thief, they waste no time in beating to even burning the thief.
If a fulani or hausa is caught, believe u me he will be freed.

Now, I don't have a problem with the hausa or fulani person being freed( same way I don't like jungle justice). But they never free them with a stern warning or even sever beating to deter them frm such acts in the future.

I sit with Muslims everyday, no matter how they condemn it, they avoid saying that it's their people doing it. Instead they put the blame on government to distract attention frm the main point.

Christians will tell u that that what a particular group of Christians are doing is bad and even turn it into a religious matter.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Submits Ministerial List To The Senate - Daily Trust / Peter Obi Buries Sister: To Build Hospital & School In Her Honour - Pics / Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.