Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue (39628 Views)

Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / Real Angel Appears in Synagogue Church Of All Nations (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Blessed4sure: 2:33pm On Jan 16
Lol. I don't need additional bible versions jare. I'm okay with these.

Thanks so much 🙏🙏

MaxInDHouse:

If you are sure then i have nothing to tell you i have versions that doesn't include those verses but it's a matter of deep research! smiley
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:42pm On Jan 16
erniok:

Why did elisha, an israelite and prophet die of sickness.
Oldage!
Righteous or not, Holy or not people grow old get sick and die that's why Jesus never resurrection an old man or woman because they don't need it now! smiley
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:42pm On Jan 16
Blessed4sure:

Lol. I don't need additional bible versions jare. I'm okay with these.
Thanks so much 🙏🙏
You're welcome!

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Kobojunkie: 4:47pm On Jan 16
Toktee:
So anyone that's accused is automatically becomes guilty?
Jesus was also guilty, right?
It is not for you or me to decide his innocence or guilt. That job is left to the courts. What we know is he is accused of these crimes and the commonsense next step is a thorough investigation and possibly a trial. But you sycophants would not even have any of that, would you? undecided

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by LilVast1(m): 6:31am On Jan 17
landmark86:

Keep quiet
You think am ur type that reason with anusss
I need no one certification on the things I already know. Hope u know the meaning of blasphemer.

What other validation do you need?
Can you use this thing you have upstairs, or is it empty?
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Davoneskay(m): 2:30pm On Jan 18
MaxInDHouse:

If you trust (believe) the Bible please open:

Jesus told his disciples to go and preach with miracles only among Israelites! Matthew 10:2-6
When a none Israelite woman begged Jesus to perform miracles on her child Jesus openly told her that he wasn't sent to any other race apart from Israelites! Matthew 15:24
That's why you can't see any mention of a single prophet who is not an Israelite that's performing miracles.

So when Jesus said some will perform miracles using his name yet he will declare he never knew them he was referring to all these guys who doesn't know that God has a purpose for only Israelites {Exodus 19:5} that's why they are workers of lawlessness! Matthew 7:21-23

I agree with you to a very large extent. Thanks for this.
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Kobojunkie: 6:00pm On Jan 18
Davoneskay:
■ I agree with you to a very large extent. Thanks for this.
Everything contained in that comment is a lie though. Which means that your claims to belief are equally not of Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:00pm On Jan 18
Davoneskay:

I agree with you to a very large extent. Thanks for this.

You're welcome Sir!
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by omobolarinwa1(m): 4:00pm On Jan 19
You also need to be repent.. You are sinner i will said this boldly...search your soul and ask forgiveness for your past,present and future sins. YESHUA WONT STAND FOR YOU NOR ME ON JUDGEMENT DAY. So stop acting like deputy JESUS.YEYE MAN

Righteousness2:
All that Glitters are not Gold.
Just as JESUS CHRIST is out there hunting and Searching for souls, so also the devil is our there hunting for souls.

JESUS CHRIST warned us long before time that False pastors and prophets will arise and if you are not spirtual enough , you will be a casualty of the deception.

If you are in a place where the Unadulterated messages on the Genuie salvation of your soul and need for Holiness is not preached regularly, Run for your Life.

If you are in place where the quest for vanities and things of this life is more magnified and Glorified than the real food which the soul needs, which is the need for righteousness ,holiness and Eternity in Heaven , Run for your life.

If what you know your pastor or prophet for is that he gives you money or scholarship or food etc, Run for your life.
Doing good and giving this and that is a good thing but it is not what a pastor should be primarily known for. All that are things done in secret and without too much noise.
What a pastor should be known for is that he or she is seeking , hunting and leading souls to JESUS CHRIST.

Any pastor or prophet who is more interested in getting the praise and hailing of men is a suspect. Run for your life.

Fake pastors and prophets point people to themselves more than they point people to GOD.

If you are in place whee your pastor or prophet does his givings with so much value on publicizing it ! Run for your life

If you are living in sin , fornication, prostitution, yahoo yahoo, drugs, etc and your pastor or prophet is busy prophesing to you on how GOD will bless you without telling you on the need to repent from your evil, Run for your life.
Prophecy without Genuie salvation is Gymnastics.

If you are in a place where the man of God is more Exalted than the GOD of the man and the man of God does nothing about it, Run for your life.

There are a whole lot false , diabolical and Fake Charlatans out there with various Titles using the name of GOD to, dup, recruit and enslave souls for the devil.

Most Important! Ask God in prayers to direct or lead you were you will serve and follow him. If you do it with the right heart, BABA will reveal to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / Nigerian Lady Who Embarked On A One Month Dry Fasting Finally Breaks It(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.