Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,688 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue (39602 Views)

Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / Real Angel Appears in Synagogue Church Of All Nations (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Harrytimbog(m): 2:26am On Jan 16
I don’t think anyone can fake these mass encounters for about 30 years. Everyone can read about these events. I think if these things are easily faked, many more would have attempted it.
Crusades with over hundreds of thousands of attendees in Australia, Mexico, Columbia, South korea, Isreal and many more all televised for days. So much influence in foreign countries all over the years while holding televised prayer and healing programs in these countries. God will surely judge him if he finds him evil and I hope the truth comes out. We shouldn’t just be to quick to judge anyone when evidence no dey. I hope we get more than confessions from few people and BBC added sound tracks to know better. Na evidence dem dey use confirm criminal, no b hear say

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Maxtipulation(m): 2:29am On Jan 16
I all this are false accusations on the late prophet although no one is perfect
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Swiftgrp: 2:39am On Jan 16
DaddyJapan:

If you believe Wiseman Daniel, you would believe anything.

For the record, Cult-Daddy's proclivities include this following:
#Fake Miracles - check
#Sexual Predator - check
#Violent tendencies - check
#Criminally liable for death of more than 100 congregants - check
#Bribing politicians and Journalists - check
#Lying about offshore shell company - check

Need I go on...?

Source: https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/5050/t-b-joshua-legacy-john-chi-ark-of-god-covenant-ministry-scoan

Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:39am On Jan 16
Blessed4sure:
Hmmm. But Paul, the apostle to the gentiles, did many great and mighty miracles all through the gentile world.
What would you say about that? Is it possible you misunderstood the passage you're referring to?

Jesus chose just 13 Apostles in total 12 for the Jewish nation alone and 1 for the rest of the world {Act 9:15; 1Timothy 2:7} that's why Paul was given the power to heal among the nations but that gift was never passed to any gentile and Paul made it clear to his fellow believers in the first century that such powers is for a short period of time so that by the time Christianity is firmly established all such powers will seize among true Christians! 1Corinthians 13:8-10
Of course Satan always imitate what is good {2Corinthians 11:14} so he will also empower his own agents to do something similar {Revelations 16:13-14} but it will be for another purpose! Matthew 24:11
Satan's agents have always wanted fame {Genesis 6:4} so instead of telling everyone that the power was a free gift from God {Act 14:14} they gather people to start making money like magicians earning money due to their performance!

So if you see anyone performing signs today in the midst of a crowd they are all FAKE as for prayers being answered the true God answers all no one is special!
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Omoawoke2(m): 2:45am On Jan 16
NwaliE01:

I am not a noise maker. You believe everyone that is a believer is poor, and that's why you mentioned me to be a poor church person.
You're probably looking for a poor guy to mess with his emotions.
Be kind to people, whether rich or poor.
I am not bragging about where God had brought me to, but to let you understand that you shouldn't address me as a poor person. Atleast, I can feed you and your entire household all the days of your life.

You can never ever and will never be able to feed my two dogs at home.
You are just a stupid empty fool.
And yes you are so poor in mind. You are poor upstairs and I will mock you for it. I don’t pity people who lack senses. And I repeat, you are a bloody nobody other than a salvage immigrant hiding in whatever country you are! You are a damn nobody!! You are not special but an ordinary boy looking for means to survive.
Who started bragging, you thought you have seen one local boy to oppress with “I’m not even in Nigeria” you jammed a wrong person bro.
Hope you work your miserable emptiness to vanity. Gerrout of here Mehn! Mr “I’m not even in Nigeria”
First man to live outside the country. Sorry oo, hope I can serve you tea, your majesty! Mr Diaspora
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Makinaki: 3:14am On Jan 16
ihatebuhari:
at least many of us can testify the goodness of jesus Christ .

Is there any goodness to testify of the mad prophet of islaamiccc terrorists religion?

You think millions of you can bring down the church of God?

You're a Muslim and you're here talking down of Christianity because there's no oath to swear before commenting unlike islamic thread. Shame on you

Islam can never be compared with Christ. No way a pedophilic prophet who married and slept with a 9 old girl can ever be compared to Christ

Shior! Dey there dey carry two alien Abrahamic faiths on top your empty head like Gala.
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by NwaliE01: 3:35am On Jan 16
Omoawoke2:

You can never ever and will never be able to feed my two dogs at home.
You are just a stupid empty fool.
And yes you are so poor in mind. You are poor upstairs and I will mock you for it. I don’t pity people who lack senses. And I repeat, you are a bloody nobody other than a salvage immigrant hiding in whatever country you are! You are a damn nobody!! You are not special but an ordinary boy looking for means to survive.
Who started bragging, you thought you have seen one local boy to oppress with “I’m not even in Nigeria” you jammed a wrong person bro.
Hope you work your miserable emptiness to vanity. Gerrout of here Mehn! Mr “I’m not even in Nigeria”
First man to live outside the country. Sorry oo, hope I can serve you tea, your majesty! Mr Diaspora

Hahahahh. Local man has spoken.
For your mind, " you served a tea."
Man servant. My point is that you shouldn't address anyone as "poor."
I didn't say anything to deserved your insults. Although, it doesn't mean anything to me because I know how frustrated you are.
Keep ranting like your two dogs in the public.

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by NwaliE01: 3:43am On Jan 16
Akpaamunsi:

Na una wey dey pay mortgage for abroad be the ones wey wear brokenness like underwear. Oga, abeg swerve.

Naso, abeg can I get $100k from you my Rich friend? Atleast help a broke friend.
Abi is it too much to ask from a friend?
Having a Morgage equivalent to N1B+ is not a child's play. Bro, if you see anyone having morgage abroad, respect them. They are not your mate.
It doesn't mean I am struggling. For one to even qualify for a morgage abroad means that he/she earns a descent wage.
#Respect

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Omoawoke2(m): 3:46am On Jan 16
NwaliE01:

Hahahahh. Local man has spoken.
For your mind, " you served a tea."
Man servant. My point is that you shouldn't address anyone as "poor."
I didn't say anything to deserved your insults. Although, it doesn't mean anything to me because I know how frustrated you are.
Keep ranting like your two dogs in the public.

I will address people with no sense as poor.

I’m very serious with you that you are mentally poor and it’s a pity you don’t know this.

And you deserve insult the moment you started your “I’m not in Nigeria” bullshit. Who cares really?
I’m sure you use that to brag to your village girls but hey man, let it end there. Not everyone is an uncivilized local ape like you
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by NwaliE01: 3:53am On Jan 16
Omoawoke2:

I will address people with no sense as poor.

I’m very serious with you that you are mentally poor and it’s a pity you don’t know this.

And you deserve insult the moment you started your “I’m not in Nigeria” bullshit. Who cares really?
I’m sure you use that to brag to your village girls but hey man, let it end there. Not everyone is an uncivilized local ape like you

Hahahahahaha. I don't brag for/about where I am or who I am. I am much concerned how you just wake up and address me as "poor" because I told you to stop spreading lies about Prophet TB Joshua.
Well, if you think you're mentally wealthy, I can't drag it with you. We all knows our mental capacity.
I only have time for someone who has done twice of what I wish to achieve/do.
You don't worth a second of my time. I was thinking I can have an objective argument with you, but obviously you lack home training.
Keep spewing insults to your mate.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Omoawoke2(m): 3:56am On Jan 16
NwaliE01:

Naso, abeg can I get $100k from you my Rich friend? Atleast help a broke friend.
Abi is it too much to ask from a friend?
Having a Morgage equivalent to N1B+ is not a child's play. Bro, if you see anyone having morgage abroad, respect them. They are not your mate.
It doesn't mean I am struggling. For one to even qualify for a morgage abroad means that he/she earns a descent wage.
#Respect

I think you are the first man to know how mortgage works?? Lol
You need to learn to eat the humility pie because there’s nothing new and special about all you are saying. You see why I categorize you as mentally poor? You suffer a real poverty of the mind with a loose mouth. Eager to beat your drum. Already, we know you live abroad and have a mortgage, can you give drop more beats for us and let us know you drive the latest car. Poverty is a terrible thing and you need to evolve. I’m sure you should know by now that nobody gives a shit about you outside the country, everyone is living their lives and you can’t oppress anyone with the change you have like you do in Africa.
When you get back to Nigeria, you can dethrone your village king but back in the western world, nobody gives a shit.
And boy, I repeat, you are a nobody, when you grow in your network, you will realize that these things shacking you won’t matter anymore.
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by NwaliE01: 3:58am On Jan 16
Omoawoke2:

I think you are the first man to know how mortgage works?? Lol
You need to learn to eat the humility pie because there’s nothing new and special about all you are saying. You see why I categorize you as mentally poor? You suffer a real poverty of the mind with a loose mouth. Eager to beat your drum. Already, we know you live abroad and have a mortgage, can you give drop more beats for us and let us know you drive the latest car. Poverty is a terrible thing and you need to evolve. I’m sure you should know by now that nobody gives a shit about you outside the country, everyone is living their lives and you can’t oppress anyone with the change you have like you do in Africa.
When you get back to Nigeria, you can dethrone your village king but back in the western world, nobody gives a shit.
And boy, I repeat, you are a nobody, when you grow in your network, you will realize that these things shacking you won’t matter anymore.

So, what's next?
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Omoawoke2(m): 4:02am On Jan 16
NwaliE01:

So, what's next?

What’s next is for you to know how to keep your mouth shut especially on public forums. When next you have the urge to beat your chest and boast you aren’t in Nigeria and living the best life, always remember there’s nothing special about you and you are just an average person living life. The people you are bragging to don’t give a fvk, they are not surprised and it’s nothing new to them. They are probably far ahead of you. So keep your mouth shut and be humble.
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by NwaliE01: 4:15am On Jan 16
Omoawoke2:

What’s next is for you to know how to keep your mouth shut especially on public forums. When next you have the urge to beat your chest and boast you aren’t in Nigeria and living the best life, always remember there’s nothing special about you and you are just an average person living life. The people you are bragging to don’t give a fvk, they are not surprised and it’s nothing new to them. They are probably far ahead of you. So keep your mouth shut and be humble.

That's where you're mind is fixated.
My point still remains that wherever you think you have attained in life, it doesn't authorize you to address anyone as "poor". Stop hiding your insolent in the "abroad" thing. It's not the subject of all this discussion.
Learn manners and respect. If you have grown, it should reflect in your manners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Kobojunkie: 4:24am On Jan 16
NwaliE01:
■ Even with a commonest of sence. How do you even reason a rape will happen in a place where your father, brother, sister, and mother are with you all day and same room couple with other people?
Most people are just unjustly wicked in their minds and they thought others are same.
■ Listen to the wisemen description of how the house is structured. Before you access Prophet TB Joshua's room, you MUST pass through their room.
Where and how can one be raped in that kind of busy environment and others do not know?
The heart of MEN are DESPERATELY wicked, who can know it?
1. So Wiseman's mother, father, brother, sisters, uncles, grandfather, etc., live 24/7 right there in that place with him along with all the other disciples abi? Una dey reason at all? undecided

2. Description of house proves rape could not have taken place? So Wiseman had his eye on TB. Joshua 24/7 and so could.tell when and who the man ever had sex with even if his wife? Wetin una dey smoke abeg! undecided
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Toktee(m): 4:52am On Jan 16
Omoawoke2:

His soul and the soul of every con artist out there will never rest in peace.

Funny thing is that this pastors with their fake miracles confuse the gullible to abandon medication and their case get worse or they even die while they and their family have access to one of the best medical services in the world
And who are you to judge?
Are you sin free?
Even yesterday you sin against God.
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Toktee(m): 4:54am On Jan 16
Kobojunkie:
1. So Wiseman's mother, father, brother, sisters, uncles, grandfather, etc., live 24/7 right there in that place with him along with all the other disciples abi? Una dey reason at all? undecided

2. Description of house proves rape could not have taken place? So Wiseman had his eye on TB. Joshua 24/7 and so could.tell when and who the man ever had sex with even if his wife? Wetin una dey smoke abeg! undecided
Can we now discount how Mohammed raped kids as young as 6?
Channel this energy to something productive pls.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Kobojunkie: 4:55am On Jan 16
Toktee:
And who are you to judge?
Are you sin free?
Even yesterday you sin against God.
Stop dragging God's mention in the mud for this man's sake. This man is accused of committing what is a criminal offense by the standard that is local and international Law. God of Israel is not God of local and international Laws. So stop digging His mention up in reference to the crimes this man was and still is accused of committing. undecided
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Kobojunkie: 4:57am On Jan 16
Toktee:
■ Can we now discount how Mohammed raped kids as young as 6?
Channel this energy to something productive pls.
Are you at least admitting, that much like Mohammed who equally masqueraded as as prophet of the God of Israel, this man is likely just another con man hiding his crimes behind the many mentions of a God he knew nothing of and had absolutely no connections to? undecided
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Exceed15: 5:57am On Jan 16
This still remains my stand. If you say negative things about someone who doesn't have the opportunity to defend is not valid. I don't conclude until the other person is given a fair hearing .
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by theamazonguru(m): 6:23am On Jan 16
ihatebuhari:

You're a Muslim and you're here talking down of Christianity because there's no oath to swear before commenting unlike islamic thread. Shame on you

Honestly I have always maintained that the problem is with the double standard of the owner of the platform who put up such disparity.
How can a Christian be made to swear an oath before commenting on a Muslim thread while a Muslim is free to comment as much as he wants on a Christian thread..

You think say if I get thunder I no send to whoever is in charge that put up such evil standard?
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by landmark86: 6:42am On Jan 16
Graceful101:

You said you became a member since 90's. I was born mid 90's and i want to neglect your age and call you a FOOL because you lack wisdom. You are an idiot and mentally challenged. Please cry me a river, i will never reply you again ancestor.

Now I understand where u coming from. You indomie generation of nowadays don't have respect. You were born in the mid 90's and u are condemning a man of God that has been in the ministry since 80's, is that not foolishnesssss? Tell me your experience so far in life? U stand somewhere using ur pig brain to judge a man of God. Don't your know u are bring courses to urself? Even if he TB Joshua is diabolic who are u to judge him? Have u checked yourself and know ur relationship with Christ? It seems you don't know how the devil operate. This is the work and gang up from the pit of hell trying to bring down the kingdom advancement in Nigeria and Africa at large. Once they succeed with synagogue who knows there next action. BCC that do not condemn bad leadership, ends SARS killing, election manipulation, kidnapping, banditry and many more in Nigeria are busy tarnishing the work of God. A dead man for that matter. Why can't them release the documentary when he was alive?

A word is enough for the wise
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Iykenuwa(m): 6:54am On Jan 16
ihatebuhari:
at least many of us can testify the goodness of jesus Christ .

Is there any goodness to testify of the mad prophet of islaamiccc terrorists religion?

You think millions of you can bring down the church of God?

Islam can never be compared with Christ. No way a pedophilic prophet who married and slept with a 9 old girl can ever be compared to Christ

You went too far, even Paul is greater.
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by erniok(m): 7:02am On Jan 16
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus said those people are FAKE and he will deny them because they're workers of iniquity {Matthew 7:21-23} the word iniquity could also mean lawlessness.
So how are they lawless?
Because they focused on fame and presented themselves as if they're special before God if it's the same God then all those believing in Him supposed to possess the same powers not just few men gathering crowds to exploit them!
Those they're gathering supposed to be performing the same miraculous works if the criteria is the same. But the truth is that the criteria to earn such power is not the same that's why they're famous and exploiting those running to them.
If it's just about faith someone who left his or her home from far distance to come and be healed has already proved he or she has faith in the power of God!

I sincerely hope you don't discuss like a certain kobojunkie that reads the scripture and gives it an entirely different interpretation else I'd have to discontinue.

The answer lies in 21st and 24. Do his will. Earlier verses shows that by their fruits, we shall know them and certainly, so many are producing the wrong fruits. Does that mean we.lump all ministers of the gospel together because of them? God forbid. Even bro Paul talked about those who preached with ulterior motive and even rejoiced that in all, the gospel is preached.

So if he sends you to heal like he said in mark 16:18 and you refused, you have fallen into the disobedient.
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by HRMK: 7:03am On Jan 16
different stories from different people but which does one believe now?tb joshua is too controversial!
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Blessed4sure: 7:13am On Jan 16
I agree with you that majority of ministers doing signs and wonders today are fake, and are probably not from God, as evident in the lifestyle of the ministers, purpose of the miracles, and so on.

But real ministers using the Holy Spirit's Power for miracles still exist.

Christ instructed his disciples when leaving the earth to go out to all the world and preach, and that signs are wonders will follow them, and that He will be with them until the end of the world.

Mark 16:15-18
[15]And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
[16]He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
[17]And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
[18]They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

So, I believe signs and wonders exist today, as part of the Holy Spirit's instrument in converting souls.

Not all pastors do signs and wonders for money. My pastor organizes global crusades preaching to sinners and at the end of his sermons, he prays for God to heal them. And His ministrations are always followed with signs and wonders, without a dime collected from those who are healed. Perhaps more than 80% of them don't even get integrated into his church.

If God can convert a sinner and transform them spiritually, is it such a great impossibility for Him to remove their physical ailments?

Signs were given to go along with the ministration of the gospel in all ages and generations. Satan recognises the importance and introduced fake miracles and all that, but that doesn't nullify God's own purpose in giving His ministers power for signs and wonders.

Finally, please read the passage you quoted in 1 Cor 13 in more depth. You'll see that the state of perfection that Paul speaks of, is in the life hereafter, in Heaven, not on this earth. At that time, love will still exist, while tongues, prophecies, knowledge (in the form and manner we know it now), will all cease to exist.

He wasn't hinting at any point in this world where they will cease to exist.

Hence, while interpreting the same passage, you cannot apply a different timeline for the cessation of gifts.

MaxInDHouse:

Jesus chose just 13 Apostles in total 12 for the Jewish nation alone and 1 for the rest of the world {Act 9:15; 1Timothy 2:7} that's why Paul was given the power to heal among the nations but that gift was never passed to any gentile and Paul made it clear to his fellow believers in the first century that such powers is for a short period of time so that by the time Christianity is firmly established all such powers will seize among true Christians! 1Corinthians 13:8-10
Of course Satan always imitate what is good {2Corinthians 11:14} so he will also empower his own agents to do something similar {Revelations 16:13-14} but it will be for another purpose! Matthew 24:11
Satan's agents have always wanted fame {Genesis 6:4} so instead of telling everyone that the power was a free gift from God {Act 14:14} they gather people to start making money like magicians earning money due to their performance!

So if you see anyone performing signs today in the midst of a crowd they are all FAKE as for prayers being answered the true God answers all no one is special!
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by erniok(m): 7:16am On Jan 16
MaxInDHouse:

Can you please expatiate on this?

Because from what he said at John 3:16 God's sent Jesus so that everyone believing might have everlasting life so why the clause if he was to save the whole world?

Let me make my stand clear again perhaps you something contrary:

Jesus came to save the whole world but when talking about the gifts and benefits of miracles he said it must be only among Israelites because they are God's people with whom God has always proved His powers and that's why they're to take salvation to other lands! Matthew 28:18-20; Act 1:8

So please explain how God sent Jesus so save the whole world {John 3:16} but at the same time he came for only the Israelites! Matthew 15:24

If it's not about the gifts limited to Israel alone.

Thanks in advance!

Read matt15:24. In sending out the 12 to preach in matt10, they had strict instruction not to go into any of the gentile cities. What about the syrophoenician woman case.

He did come for the whole world but there was a time for that and it was after his death and resurrection not before. But while physically on earth, his ministry was to the house of israel.
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Kobojunkie: 7:43am On Jan 16
erniok:
■ I sincerely hope you don't discuss like a certain kobojunkie that reads the scripture and gives it an entirely different interpretation else I'd have to discontinue.
The answer lies in 21st and 24. Do his will. Earlier verses shows that by their fruits, we shall know them and certainly, so many are producing the wrong fruits. Does that mean we.lump all ministers of the gospel together because of them? God forbid. Even bro Paul talked about those who preached with ulterior motive and even rejoiced that in all, the gospel is preached.
So if he sends you to heal like he said in mark 16:18 and you refused, you have fallen into the disobedient.

The answer to what lies where? Please stop mentioning me in the midst of the foolishness you spew abeg! undecided
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:45am On Jan 16
erniok:

I sincerely hope you don't discuss like a certain kobojunkie that reads the scripture and gives it an entirely different interpretation else I'd have to discontinue. The answer lies in 21st and 24. Do his will. Earlier verses shows that by their fruits, we shall know them and certainly, so many are producing the wrong fruits. Does that mean we.lump all ministers of the gospel together because of them? God forbid. Even bro Paul talked about those who preached with ulterior motive and even rejoiced that in all, the gospel is preached. So if he sends you to heal like he said in mark 16:18 and you refused, you have fallen into the disobedient.

According to God's word the only work left for gentiles to do for Christ is preaching zealously and industriously teaching in their own lands that's the import of what happened in the Bible book of Acts 2 where Jews were given the gift to speak in foreign tongues, this people were meant to take what they heard back home to their people.
But as for signs and wonders apostle Paul said when Christianity has been fully established it will all seize! 1Corinthians 13:8-10
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Graceful101: 7:47am On Jan 16
landmark86:

Now I understand where u coming from. You indomie generation of nowadays don't have respect. You were born in the mid 90's and u are condemning a man of God that has been in the ministry since 80's, is that not foolishnesssss? Tell me your experience so far in life? U stand somewhere using ur pig brain to judge a man of God. Don't your know u are bring courses to urself? Even if he TB Joshua is diabolic who are u to judge him? Have u checked yourself and know ur relationship with Christ? It seems you don't know how the devil operate. This is the work and gang up from the pit of hell trying to bring down the kingdom advancement in Nigeria and Africa at large. Once they succeed with synagogue who knows there next action. BCC that do not condemn bad leadership, ends SARS killing, election manipulation, kidnapping, banditry and many more in Nigeria are busy tarnishing the work of God. A dead man for that matter. Why can't them release the documentary when he was alive?

A word is enough for the wise

Even while he was alive those people were making their claims. Have you bothered to ask while CAN disassociated themselves from him? Your problem is that you are too quick to insult yet you call yourself a christian.
Not all God of men were called by God you know? Your type encourages evil in the society simply because you have been brainwashed. Tueh! ancestor wey dey senseless.
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:49am On Jan 16
Blessed4sure:
I agree with you that majority of ministers doing signs and wonders today are fake, and are probably not from God, as evident in the lifestyle of the ministers, purpose of the miracles, and so on.

But real ministers using the Holy Spirit's Power for miracles still exist.

Christ instructed his disciples when leaving the earth to go out to all the world and preach, and that signs are wonders will follow them, and that He will be with them until the end of the world.

Mark 16:15-18
[15]And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
[16]He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
[17]And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
[18]They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

So, I believe signs and wonders exist today, as part of the Holy Spirit's instrument in converting souls.

Not all pastors do signs and wonders for money. My pastor organizes global crusades preaching to sinners and at the end of his sermons, he prays for God to heal them. And His ministrations are always followed with signs and wonders, without a dime collected from those who are healed. Perhaps more than 80% of them don't even get integrated into his church.

If God can convert a sinner and transform them spiritually, is it such a great impossibility for Him to remove their physical ailments?

Signs were given to go along with the ministration of the gospel in all ages and generations. Satan recognises the importance and introduced fake miracles and all that, but that doesn't nullify God's own purpose in giving His ministers power for signs and wonders.

Finally, please read the passage you quoted in 1 Cor 13 in more depth. You'll see that the state of perfection that Paul speaks of, is in the life hereafter, in Heaven, not on this earth. At that time, love will still exist, while tongues, prophecies, knowledge (in the form and manner we know it now), will all cease to exist.

He wasn't hinting at any point in this world where they will cease to exist.

Hence, while interpreting the same passage, you cannot apply a different timeline for the cessation of gifts.

Most people claiming they're miracles workers often refer to this book but let me tell you today that the original script written by Mark in chapter 16 ended in verse 8
So what you're quoting today was added by some people it wasn't part of what Jesus said.
Please check as many versions of the Bible and read the preface to know what happened at Mark 16 they will tell in the preface that they got those verses from other sources but not with the former writings.
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Graceful101: 7:52am On Jan 16
Omoawoke2:

Some people old for here and yet no get sense. Imagine what that one is saying. Lol. Old ancestor whey never get sense

I tire my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mfm Prayer On Deliverance Of The Mind Prayer Points / 10 Proven Ways To Overcome Temptation As A Believer / Nigerian Lady Who Embarked On A One Month Dry Fasting Finally Breaks It(video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.