Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue (39630 Views)

Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / Real Angel Appears in Synagogue Church Of All Nations (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by NwaliE01: 9:28pm On Jan 15
Kobojunkie:
The fight for ownership between Daniel and his other colleagues is a separate issue entirely from the accusations leveled against TB. Joshua in the documentary. These people make scoan seem even more pathetic by bringing up the discord between officials in the camp each time the rape issue is mentioned. undecided

Even with a commonest of sence. How do you even reason a rape will happen in a place where your father, brother, sister, and mother are with you all day and same room couple with other people?
Most people are just unjustly wicked in their minds and they thought others are same.

Listen to the wisemen description of how the house is structured. Before you access Prophet TB Joshua's room, you MUST pass through their room.
Where and how can one be raped in that kind of busy environment and others do not know?
The heart of MEN are DESPERATELY wicked, who can know it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by NwaliE01: 9:29pm On Jan 15
Kobojunkie:
The fight for ownership between Daniel and his other colleagues is a separate issue entirely from the accusations leveled against TB. Joshua in the documentary. These people make scoan seem even more pathetic by bringing up the discord between officials in the camp each time the rape issue is mentioned. undecided

Do you have a discerning spirit?
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by NwaliE01: 9:35pm On Jan 15
ReacherSaidNoth:
Another watery defense undecided. People who had at least a decade relationship with the accused is what you refer to as a short stay?
It's not a watery defense Mr.
It's not about how long but what happened.
How could you even if you're drunk believe those testimonies?
Most people that believe that testimonies are not genuinely born again and their spirit man are dead, so they tend to augment with their senses which is often insufficient.
Go to God in prayers to reveal to you if this things are true.
If you have not prayed about this happenings as a Christian, then you don't have the right to say a word concerning it.
We are so carnally minded in this generation that it seems all we know is what unbelievers and the world push to us.
If you're a spirit filled person, you will discern the truth.
The truth is not in your brain, but your spirit.
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by blowjohn(m): 9:37pm On Jan 15
MaxInDHouse:

"Jesus Christ"

The sweetest name in the history of mankind!

Guy i no be Muslim jọọ i'm a Christian to the core Jesus expressly stated that miraculous healing is strictly for the benefit of Israelites only so God gave only Israelites the power to perform miracles and after the destruction of Jerusalem in the first century such powers seized until Jesus return to establish God's kingdom no more miracles in the hands of any human!

grin grin grin cheesy grin

This ur doctrine eh.
Say miracles don't seize?
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by NwaliE01: 9:43pm On Jan 15
Omoawoke2:

His soul and the soul of every con artist out there will never rest in peace.

Funny thing is that this pastors with their fake miracles confuse the gullible to abandon medication and their case get worse or they even die while they and their family have access to one of the best medical services in the world

Which fake miracle?

You're insane for saying this. Millions of people knows many people personally that have received diverse miracles.
Go to the church today and see for yourself. If you still spewing that TB Joshua is fake, go and check his wife.
Come and also tell us she's fake.
Something is fundamentally wrong with people like you.
I am not sure if you have conscience at all.
You come out and lie to the whole world, say things you Obviously knows is a lie and still comfortably go to bed.
You better seek for a redress from God.

Go and see for yourself if you're a Thomas. Stop speculating lies.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by ReacherSaidNoth: 9:47pm On Jan 15
NwaliE01:

It's not a watery defense Mr.
It's not about how long but what happened.
How could you even if you're drunk believe those testimonies?
Most people that believe that testimonies are not genuinely born again and their spirit man are dead, so they tend to augment with their senses which is often insufficient.
Go to God in prayers to reveal to you if this things are true.
If you have not prayed about this happenings as a Christian, then you don't have the right to say a word concerning it.
We are so carnally minded in this generation that it seems all we know is what unbelievers and the world push to us.
If you're a spirit filled person, you will discern the truth.
The truth is not in your brain, but your spirit.
You seem to have mistaken me for a gullible follower of your brain-rotting religion, I'm not one of your kind.
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Edunwa302(m): 9:50pm On Jan 15
A great man that changed millions of life and inspired the world positively....rest on prophet of God
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Blessed4sure: 9:50pm On Jan 15
Hmmm. But Paul, the apostle to the gentiles, did many great and mighty miracles all through the gentile world.

What would you say about that? Is it possible you misunderstood the passage you're referring to?

MaxInDHouse:

Jesus said miraculous gifts are giving only to Israelites and for the benefit of Israelites alone!
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by TheBillyonaire: 9:52pm On Jan 15
erniok:

And you got to know all these wonderful info about me by simply smelling your smelly fingers? You really have a very high opinion of yourself. Pitiable to say.

Typical response of soul-less NPCs.
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Kay25(m): 9:52pm On Jan 15
MaxInDHouse:

Including Lazarus Mouka, Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Oyakilome and others all of them are using diabolical means!
If u can't provide evidence for these accusations may u in 10 days time experience what will make u learn how to keep shut ur mouth and put ur head on the low
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by NwaliE01: 9:58pm On Jan 15
ReacherSaidNoth:
You seem to have mistaken me for a gullible follower of your brain-rotting religion, I'm not one of your kind.
My religion is far beyond your brain dude. It's higher than your intellectual capability.
Talking about intellectuals, who are you?
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by erniok(m): 10:01pm On Jan 15
TheBillyonaire:

Typical response of soul-less NPCs.
That was a worthy response to a dolt like you that claims to be embodiment of knowledge.
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by 7upnigeria: 10:04pm On Jan 15
ihatebuhari:
at least many of us can testify the goodness of jesus Christ .

Is there any goodness to testify of the mad prophet of islaamiccc terrorists religion?

You think millions of you can bring down the church of God?

You're a Muslim and you're here talking down of Christianity because there's no oath to swear before commenting unlike islamic thread. Shame on you

Islam can never be compared with Christ. No way a pedophilic prophet who married and slept with a 9 old girl can ever be compared to Christ

Dey calm down. E never reach this level☹☹
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by kals4luv990(m): 10:12pm On Jan 15
ihatebuhari:

Is there any goodness to testify of the mad prophet of islaamiccc terrorists religion?

You're a Muslim and you're here talking down of Christianity because there's no oath to swear before commenting unlike islamic thread. Shame on you

Islam can never be compared with Christ. No way a pedophilic prophet who married and slept with a 9 old girl can ever be compared to Christ
Boss you forgot to add that Mohamed was gay and a child molester and rapper
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Chetas81(m): 10:18pm On Jan 15
Kobojunkie:
I don't follow. undecided
Everybody knows

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by akanbiaa(m): 10:21pm On Jan 15
ihatebuhari:

Christ said love Your enemies and pray for them, these guy is not Your enemy yet you showed so much hate not only towards him but Islam ( Religion of Peace) are You against Christ ? Do You know how much Islam values Christ?
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Omoawoke2(m): 10:24pm On Jan 15
NwaliE01:

Which fake miracle?

You're insane for saying this. Millions of people knows many people personally that have received diverse miracles.
Go to the church today and see for yourself. If you still spewing that TB Joshua is fake, go and check his wife.
Come and also tell us she's fake.
Something is fundamentally wrong with people like you.
I am not sure if you have conscience at all.
You come out and lie to the whole world, say things you Obviously knows is a lie and still comfortably go to bed.
You better seek for a redress from God.

Go and see for yourself if you're a Thomas. Stop speculating lies.

They are doing miracles and you are still broke??

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by NwaliE01: 10:31pm On Jan 15
Omoawoke2:

They are doing miracles and you are still broke??

Brother. I am NOT broke. As a matter of fact, i am not even in Nigeria at the moment. I am sure you understand what I am talking about.
Please, don't allow your personal grievance push you to mislead others. Be kind enough to be truthful to yourself and others. Don't slander someone who has done nothing to you.

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by RegentR(m): 10:42pm On Jan 15
I have my own testimony and still enjoying God grace upon my life.

Jim IKEA had a son today courtesy of his encounter with the God of Prophet TBjoshua (use your goggle)

You said he doesn't Prophet salvation....I learn how to read bible and understand thanks to TBjoshua.

[b][/b]
IF DON'T BELIEVE HIM ITS FINE. DON'T MISLEAD PEOPLE. SALVATION IS PERSONAL!

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Akpaamunsi: 10:47pm On Jan 15
Kay25:

If u can't provide evidence for these accusations may u in 10 days time experience what will make u learn how to keep shut ur mouth and put ur head on the low

All these things don't work na... This is why Nigeria can't move for because it's filled with dunderheads
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by landmark86: 10:54pm On Jan 15
Graceful101:

You are the one to keep quiet my brother. Nigeria has witnessed all manner of evil and that is because we always choose to look away from the evil that people commit all because of the eye service that they render.
If not for fear of lives, the number of people that would have come out to tell the evil that they experienced in the hands of your revered prophet will shut your mouth for life.
In this same country we have seen cases of human abattoirs been exposed yet when people question people's source of wealth we attack them. How then do we know those committing all these heinous crimes against humanity?
My prayer is that for everyone that tries to shut people up when they speak their truth, may you all experience the same thing that those victims experienced. Tueh!

I still insist on my word your are a MUMU.
Not only a MUMU but a baby christian. I'm a winners member since 90's. When I joined the commission then all manner of rumours are being spread about Bishop Oyedepo. Many says he buried live cows to gather crowd and also gain fame. But today where are those people? Now today Bishop Oyedepo is building 100,000 capacity stadium ( The Ark) for the kingdom advancement. TB Joshua is a real prophet take it or leave it. You are not God to judge him. The man has done his assignment and gone to rest. You face your journey and see the end
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Graceful101: 11:03pm On Jan 15
landmark86:

I still insist on my word your are a MUMU.
Not only a MUMU but a baby christian. I'm a winners member since 90's. When I joined the commission then all manner of rumours are being spread about Bishop Oyedepo. Many says he buried live cows to gather crowd and also gain fame. But today where are those people? Now today Bishop Oyedepo is building 100,000 capacity stadium ( The Ark) for the kingdom advancement. TB Joshua is a real prophet take it or leave it. You are not God to judge him. The man has done his assignment and gone to rest. You face your journey and see the end

You said you became a member since 90's. I was born mid 90's and i want to neglect your age and call you a FOOL because you lack wisdom. You are an idiot and mentally challenged. Please cry me a river, i will never reply you again ancestor.
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Omoawoke2(m): 11:28pm On Jan 15
NwaliE01:

Brother. I am NOT broke. As a matter of fact, i am not even in Nigeria at the moment. I am sure you understand what I am talking about.
Please, don't allow your personal grievance push you to mislead others. Be kind enough to be truthful to yourself and others. Don't slander someone who has done nothing to you.

All this people with I’m not even in Nigeria at the moment.

You are not in Nigeria, so you are now the king in diaspora we should bow down to worship your feet.
Who cares whereever you are? I see people that talk like this as the most uncivilized individuals that managed to cross borders. Please grow up and wake up. There’s nothing special about not being in Nigeria.
You should go to your village and entice them with Johnny just come from abroad, maybe your villagers will welcome your with drums and trumpets.
You are a nobody!
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Omoawoke2(m): 11:31pm On Jan 15
Graceful101:

You said you became a member since 90's. I was born mid 90's and i want to neglect your age and call you a FOOL because you lack wisdom. You are an idiot and mentally challenged. Please cry me a river, i will never reply you again ancestor.

Some people old for here and yet no get sense. Imagine what that one is saying. Lol. Old ancestor whey never get sense

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Joey4321: 11:36pm On Jan 15
ihatebuhari:

Bros, this fight you're about to start, kilode

You sure say you go for finish am.... grin

The violence level is too high
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Akpaamunsi: 12:29am On Jan 16
NwaliE01:

So because you are not in Nigeria means you are not broke?? Can you swear that you are not currently living in a shared accommodation wherever you claim to be?
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by NwaliE01: 12:35am On Jan 16
Omoawoke2:

All this people with I’m not even in Nigeria at the moment.

You are not in Nigeria, so you are now the king in diaspora we should bow down to worship your feet.
Who cares whereever you are? I see people that talk like this as the most uncivilized individuals that managed to cross borders. Please grow up and wake up. There’s nothing special about not being in Nigeria.
You should go to your village and entice them with Johnny just come from abroad, maybe your villagers will welcome your with drums and trumpets.
You are a nobody!
I am not a noise maker. You believe everyone that is a believer is poor, and that's why you mentioned me to be a poor church person.
You're probably looking for a poor guy to mess with his emotions.
Be kind to people, whether rich or poor.
I am not bragging about where God had brought me to, but to let you understand that you shouldn't address me as a poor person. Atleast, I can feed you and your entire household all the days of your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by NwaliE01: 12:39am On Jan 16
Akpaamunsi:

So because you are not in Nigeria means you are not broke?? Can you swear that you are not currently living in a shared accommodation wherever you claim to be?
Unfortunately, I have my own house here. Don't address others as broke even if you're struggling or we're struggling. It doesn't qualify us to address each others as broke.
We are all projects in progress.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Akpaamunsi: 1:35am On Jan 16
NwaliE01:

Unfortunately, I have my own house here. Don't address others as broke even if you're struggling or we're struggling. It doesn't qualify us to address each others as broke.
We are all projects in progress.

Na una wey dey pay mortgage for abroad be the ones wey wear brokenness like underwear. Oga, abeg swerve.
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:05am On Jan 16
erniok:

While on earth, he came for the jews

Can you please expatiate on this?

Because from what he said at John 3:16 God's sent Jesus so that everyone believing might have everlasting life so why the clause if he was to save the whole world?

Let me make my stand clear again perhaps you something contrary:

Jesus came to save the whole world but when talking about the gifts and benefits of miracles he said it must be only among Israelites because they are God's people with whom God has always proved His powers and that's why they're to take salvation to other lands! Matthew 28:18-20; Act 1:8

So please explain how God sent Jesus so save the whole world {John 3:16} but at the same time he came for only the Israelites! Matthew 15:24

If it's not about the gifts limited to Israel alone.

Thanks in advance!
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:13am On Jan 16
erniok:

They are not fake sir. I beg to differ. In the scriptures, the Lord's power to heal was limited because of unbelief of the people that he marvelled. The scriptures recorded only a few were healed. If I believe in God, then how can't I believe in miracles. I have personally prayed for some folks and seen them healed. It was all power in his name and faith in him that heals. Nothing more, nothing less.
Jesus said those people are FAKE and he will deny them because they're workers of iniquity {Matthew 7:21-23} the word iniquity could also mean lawlessness.
So how are they lawless?
Because they focused on fame and presented themselves as if they're special before God if it's the same God then all those believing in Him supposed to possess the same powers not just few men gathering crowds to exploit them!
Those they're gathering supposed to be performing the same miraculous works if the criteria is the same. But the truth is that the criteria to earn such power is not the same that's why they're famous and exploiting those running to them.
If it's just about faith someone who left his or her home from far distance to come and be healed has already proved he or she has faith in the power of God!
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Swiftgrp: 2:19am On Jan 16
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehp2TpTbfok

Prophet T. B Joshua Saga; Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue Church.
Hum! Very revealing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / Nigerian Lady Who Embarked On A One Month Dry Fasting Finally Breaks It(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.