Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue (39604 Views)

Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / Real Angel Appears in Synagogue Church Of All Nations (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:54am On Jan 16
erniok:

Read matt15:24. In sending out the 12 to preach in matt10, they had strict instruction not to go into any of the gentile cities. What about the syrophoenician woman case.
He did come for the whole world but there was a time for that and it was after his death and resurrection not before. But while physically on earth, his ministry was to the house of israel.

Can you mention one disciple who is a gentile who is able to perform miracles?
Timothy is one of the most active disciples in the first century he had stomach ulcers which was never cured miraculously so don't get it twisted Jesus never sent them out to perform miracles outside Israel!
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by George234(m): 7:56am On Jan 16
T.B Joshua remains the greatest scammer of all time
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by landmark86: 8:05am On Jan 16
Graceful101:

Even while he was alive those people were making their claims. Have you bothered to ask while CAN disassociated themselves from him? Your problem is that you are too quick to insult yet you call yourself a christian.
Not all God of men were called by God you know? Your type encourages evil in the society simply because you have been brainwashed. Tueh! ancestor wey dey senseless.

I was laughing here with ur senselessss statement up there. Who CAN help? He decided not to join CAN due to some reason many of u don't know and I'm not here to explain that. Do you know ISRAEL (historical place of Christian) government begged this man to relocate his ministry to their country? Someone the entire world are celebrating including the Muslim countries you are there talking about CAN.

Stupidityyy of urs won't allow you watch past clips of Bisola and others blasphemers begging TB Joshua to forgive them for being led by the devil in the past. All those blasphemers in BBC documentary have their records in Synagogue archive. Many are been circulated on social media but your hatred won't allow u see it.

Ewu (goat) wake up from ur sleep.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Blessed4sure: 8:13am On Jan 16
I have checked at least 10 bible versions including the most reputable and popular ones: KJV, ESV, NASB, etc. As well as reputable bible commentaries.

They all have these verses, and the commentaries interpreted them in a similar manner. So I sincerely don't know what you're talking about.

I'd rather work with those bible versions and commentaries than any random online historical article.

BTW, Jesus said the same thing in John 14:12

MaxInDHouse:

Most people claiming they're miracles workers often refer to this book but let me tell you today that the original script written by Mark in chapter 16 ended in verse 8
So what you're quoting today was added by some people it wasn't part of what Jesus said.
Please check as many versions of the Bible and read the preface to know what happened at Mark 16 they will tell in the preface that they got those verses from other sources but not with the former writings.
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by erniok(m): 8:18am On Jan 16
MaxInDHouse:

Can you mention one disciple who is a gentile who is able to perform miracles?
Timothy is one of the most active disciples in the first century he had stomach ulcers which was never cured miraculously so don't get it twisted Jesus never sent them out to perform miracles outside Israel!
I answered your question and you had to bring another twist.

The bible never ever said bro Timothy had stomach ulcer I don't know where you are getting that from.

So the healing at lystra in acts 14 and casting out demo in acts 16 are what again? Care to explain?
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by erniok(m): 8:27am On Jan 16
MaxInDHouse:

According to God's word the only work left for gentiles to do for Christ is preaching zealously and industriously teaching in their own lands that's the import of what happened in the Bible book of Acts 2 where Jews were given the gift to speak in foreign tongues, this people were meant to take what they heard back home to their people.
But as for signs and wonders apostle Paul said when Christianity has been fully established it will all seize! 1Corinthians 13:8-10
Where is this in the scriptures that gentiles are to preach only. Pls show.
Are you aware that in the church in corinth, they exercised the same gift as in acts 2? And even had prophets. A gentile church.
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by boyesola: 8:55am On Jan 16
Scoan should sue BBC then to the World Court
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Graceful101: 8:55am On Jan 16
landmark86:

I was laughing here with ur senselessss statement up there. Who CAN help? He decided not to join CAN due to some reason many of u don't know and I'm not here to explain that. Do you know ISRAEL (historical place of Christian) government begged this man to relocate his ministry to their country? Someone the entire world are celebrating including the Muslim countries you are there talking about CAN.

Stupidityyy of urs won't allow you watch past clips of Bisola and others blasphemers begging TB Joshua to forgive them for being led by the devil in the past. All those blasphemers in BBC documentary have their records in Synagogue archive. Many are been circulated on social media but your hatred won't allow u see it.

Ewu (goat) wake up from ur sleep.

You are an example that foolish people grow old too
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:06am On Jan 16
Blessed4sure:

I have checked at least 10 bible versions including the most reputable and popular ones: KJV, ESV, NASB, etc. As well as reputable bible commentaries.
They all have these verses, and the commentaries interpreted them in a similar manner. So I sincerely don't know what you're talking about. I'd rather work with those bible versions and commentaries than any random online historical article.
BTW, Jesus said the same thing in John 14:12
If you are sure then i have nothing to tell you i have versions that doesn't include those verses but it's a matter of deep research! smiley
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:11am On Jan 16
erniok:

I answered your question and you had to bring another twist.
The bible never ever said bro Timothy had stomach ulcer I don't know where you are getting that from.
So the healing at lystra in acts 14 and casting out demo in acts 16 are what again? Care to explain?

The highlighted:
Read 1Timothy 5:23
Then come back and tell me what you found.

No healing happened through the hand of any gentile but if you have any please show me!
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:13am On Jan 16
erniok:

Where is this in the scriptures that gentiles are to preach only. Pls show.
Are you aware that in the church in corinth, they exercised the same gift as in acts 2? And even had prophets. A gentile church.

It's one thing to argue for understanding but it's another thing to argue for controversy so if you want to be sure of what you're saying just present one single gentile from Genesis to Revelations who ever performed a miracle.

Thanks!
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Helgreenluv(m): 10:16am On Jan 16
Righteousness2:
All that Glitters are not Gold.
Just as JESUS CHRIST is out there hunting and Searching for souls, so also the devil is our there hunting for souls.

JESUS CHRIST warned us long before time that False pastors and prophets will arise and if you are not spirtual enough , you will be a casualty of the deception.

If you are in a place where the Unadulterated messages on the Genuie salvation of your soul and need for Holiness is not preached regularly, Run for your Life.

If you are in place where the quest for vanities and things of this life is more magnified and Glorified than the real food which the soul needs, which is the need for righteousness ,holiness and Eternity in Heaven , Run for your life.

If what you know your pastor or prophet for is that he gives you money or scholarship or food etc, Run for your life.
Doing good and giving this and that is a good thing but it is not what a pastor should be primarily known for. All that are things done in secret and without too much noise.
What a pastor should be known for is that he or she is seeking , hunting and leading souls to JESUS CHRIST.

Any pastor or prophet who is more interested in getting the praise and hailing of men is a suspect. Run for your life.

Fake pastors and prophets point people to themselves more than they point people to GOD.

If you are in place whee your pastor or prophet does his givings with so much value on publicizing it ! Run for your life

If you are living in sin , fornication, prostitution, yahoo yahoo, drugs, etc and your pastor or prophet is busy prophesing to you on how GOD will bless you without telling you on the need to repent from your evil, Run for your life.
Prophecy without Genuie salvation is Gymnastics.

If you are in a place where the man of God is more Exalted than the GOD of the man and the man of God does nothing about it, Run for your life.

There are a whole lot false , diabolical and Fake Charlatans out there with various Titles using the name of GOD to, dup, recruit and enslave souls for the devil.

Most Important! Ask God in prayers to direct or lead you were you will serve and follow him. If you do it with the right heart, BABA will reveal to you.
I wonder if you will ever have sense in your life
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Kay25(m): 10:17am On Jan 16
Akpaamunsi:

All these things don't work na... This is why Nigeria can't move for because it's filled with dunderheads
Nigeria isn't working cos the time u take to slander us if u had use it to be constructive it would have been better
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by erniok(m): 10:23am On Jan 16
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted:
Read 1Timothy 5:23
Then come back and tell me what you found.

No healing happened through the hand of any gentile but if you have any please show me!

You said outside israel that was why I pointed out lystra. As per a so called gentile, I agree that scriptures bears no express record of that and it could be on the account that acts of the apostles focused on the apostles.

On the issue of timothy having stomach ulcer, I still stand with the scriptures. It was never called stomach ulcer show me if there is
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by erniok(m): 10:25am On Jan 16
MaxInDHouse:

It's one thing to argue for understanding but it's another thing to argue for controversy so if you want to be sure of what you're saying just present one single gentile from Genesis to Revelations who ever performed a miracle.

Thanks!
You said God said so and I need that portion of the scriptures.
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by 7lives: 10:29am On Jan 16
Omoawoke2:

His soul and the soul of every con artist out there will never rest in peace.

Funny thing is that this pastors with their fake miracles confuse the gullible to abandon medication and their case get worse or they even die while they and their family have access to one of the best medical services in the world

Con - vinced not forced.
You self think am na.
Even I was almost con - fused.
Thank God for the king James version of the Bible, I escaped.
Guyana massacre, Stargate, heavens gate mass suicide and hosts of other religious hogwash, culminating in avoidable deaths, no be today bro, e don tey.
Nigerian Christians should read and understand their bibles, this is the only way out.
So that when a motivational speaker begins to preach nonsense, they can quickly jump out, before he carry dem go where dem no know.
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:29am On Jan 16
erniok:

You said outside israel that was why I pointed out lystra. As per a so called gentile, I agree that scriptures bears no express record of that and it could be on the account that acts of the apostles focused on the apostles.
Because only Israelites were promised to be God's special property! Exodus 19:5-6
erniok:

On the issue of timothy having stomach ulcer, I still stand with the scriptures. It was never called stomach ulcer show me if there is
Just quote what the verse (1Timothy 5:23) says and explain that's all!
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:32am On Jan 16
erniok:

You said God said so and I need that portion of the scriptures.
Exodus 19:5-6 stated plainly that only Israelites are God's special property but since you feel you feel gentiles today claiming they're performing miracles are doing it for the God of Abraham why not mention one instance in the whole Bible?
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by erniok(m): 10:33am On Jan 16
MaxInDHouse:

Because only Israelites were promised to be God's special property! Exodus 19:5

Just quote what the verse (1Timothy 5:23) says and explain that's all!
Quote or screenshot a quote showing stomach ulcer. You conveniently skipped his frequent illness.
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:36am On Jan 16
erniok:

Quote or screenshot a quote showing stomach ulcer. You conveniently skipped his frequent illness.
Do you know what stomach ulcer does to patients?
Well it causes them FREQUENT PAINS but why was he not cured miraculously since he was an active member in the first century if gentiles have such gifts?
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by erniok(m): 10:44am On Jan 16
MaxInDHouse:

Exodus 19:5-6 stated plainly that only Israelites are God's special property but since you feel you feel gentiles today claiming they're performing miracles are doing it for the God of Abraham why not mention one instance in the whole Bible?
Max, in christ jesus, we all became God's special people. Corinthian church was blessed with gifts of the spirit. Read 1cor12-chap14 to get a broad view of what paul was saying.
They spoke in tongues, a gift you earlier said was only for the jews. They had saints with prophetic gifts.

You need to read and understand Paul's letters to know that in christ, all issues of jews and gentiles are abolished. read col2-3 and his other epistles.
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by erniok(m): 10:51am On Jan 16
MaxInDHouse:

Do you know what stomach ulcer does to patients?
Well it causes them FREQUENT PAINS but why was he not cured miraculously since he was an active member in the first century if gentiles have such gifts?

It first of all was not stomach ulcer for it does not cause frequent illness.
Why he was not healed, I don't know as even paul could have healed him in jesus name. Same way we don't know why elisha had to die of sickness after all the mighty works he did. Same way paul talked about his infirmity in gal.4:13

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Omola2ulv: 11:15am On Jan 16
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:28am On Jan 16
MaxInDHouse:

"Jesus Christ"

The sweetest name in the history of mankind!

Guy i no be Muslim jọọ i'm a Christian to the core Jesus expressly stated that miraculous healing is strictly for the benefit of Israelites only so God gave only Israelites the power to perform miracles and after the destruction of Jerusalem in the first century such powers seized until Jesus return to establish God's kingdom no more miracles in the hands of any human!

Bold faced Liar! You are not a Christian but were once a Muslim who is now fronting as a JW. cool
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Toktee(m): 11:37am On Jan 16
Kobojunkie:
Stop dragging God's mention in the mud for this man's sake. This man is accused of committing what is a criminal offense by the standard that is local and international Law. God of Israel is not God of local and international Laws. So stop digging His mention up in reference to the crimes this man was and still is accused of committing. undecided
So anyone that's accused is automatically becomes guilty?
Jesus was also guilty, right?
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:49pm On Jan 16
erniok:

Max, in christ jesus, we all became God's special people. Corinthian church was blessed with gifts of the spirit. Read 1cor12-chap14 to get a broad view of what paul was saying.
They spoke in tongues, a gift you earlier said was only for the jews. They had saints with prophetic gifts. You need to read and understand Paul's letters to know that in christ, all issues of jews and gentiles are abolished. read col2-3 and his other epistles.
Just mention one gentile who performed one miracle in the Bible and that's all!
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:50pm On Jan 16
erniok:

It first of all was not stomach ulcer for it does not cause frequent illness.
Why he was not healed, I don't know as even paul could have healed him in jesus name. Same way we don't know why elisha had to die of sickness after all the mighty works he did. Same way paul talked about his infirmity in gal.4:13

Well it's because the power to heal was never given to any other race except Israelites!
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Agugbadin: 1:04pm On Jan 16
Hmmmm lying ro the gullible doesn't pay.
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by erniok(m): 1:05pm On Jan 16
MaxInDHouse:

Well it's because the power to heal was never given to any other race except Israelites!
Why did elisha, an israelite and prophet die of sickness.
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Omoawoke2(m): 2:18pm On Jan 16
NwaliE01:

That's where you're mind is fixated.
My point still remains that wherever you think you have attained in life, it doesn't authorize you to address anyone as "poor". Stop hiding your insolent in the "abroad" thing. It's not the subject of all this discussion.
Learn manners and respect. If you have grown, it should reflect in your manners.

I’m sure you got my message loud and clear
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Omoawoke2(m): 2:20pm On Jan 16
Toktee:
And who are you to judge?
Are you sin free?
Even yesterday you sin against God.

Yes I can judge.
So if someone rape your wife, you will say you are not to judge because the person call himself a man of God. Do you have a functioning brain? I’d advise you not to procreate because you will born down-syndrome
Re: T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue by Omoawoke2(m): 2:22pm On Jan 16
Toktee:
Can we now discount how Mohammed raped kids as young as 6?
Channel this energy to something productive pls.

Do you know Muslims will kill you for talking against their Mohammed? Do you know the Mohammed you insult is seen as the most important thing that ever happened to humanity by billions of Muslims. Now you accuse them of being deluded but you are here defending another prophet called TB Joshua.
You are not different, you only believe in different versions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mfm Prayer On Deliverance Of The Mind Prayer Points / 10 Proven Ways To Overcome Temptation As A Believer / Nigerian Lady Who Embarked On A One Month Dry Fasting Finally Breaks It(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.