Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,486 members, 7,854,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

Me And You Dey Drag Babe, You Rush Buy Iphone 15 Give Her, Na Man Dey Do Man Sha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And You Dey Drag Babe, You Rush Buy Iphone 15 Give Her, Na Man Dey Do Man Sha (1235 Views)

Ogbeni! See How This Aboki Man Dey Rock This Fine Girl Ass / If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) / Why Do Man Always Want To Marry A Big Ass Lady . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And You Dey Drag Babe, You Rush Buy Iphone 15 Give Her, Na Man Dey Do Man Sha by Stephen2324(m): 10:58pm On Jan 15
Me and you dey drag babe, you rush buy iPhone 15 give her, na man dey do man sha

1 Like

Re: Me And You Dey Drag Babe, You Rush Buy Iphone 15 Give Her, Na Man Dey Do Man Sha by Onogiede(m): 6:10am On Jan 16
She knew who she actually love but don't stop trying 😂😂
Re: Me And You Dey Drag Babe, You Rush Buy Iphone 15 Give Her, Na Man Dey Do Man Sha by Reminderz: 6:43am On Jan 16
only foolish men "drag" baybe...

1 Like

Re: Me And You Dey Drag Babe, You Rush Buy Iphone 15 Give Her, Na Man Dey Do Man Sha by 100smile(m): 7:22am On Jan 16
You self ehh!
Why you go follow person wey get money pass you dey drag babe. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Me And You Dey Drag Babe, You Rush Buy Iphone 15 Give Her, Na Man Dey Do Man Sha by G00dharddick: 7:48am On Jan 16
Only a foolish man does that!

Buy her golden iPhone 15, she'll still use that phone to chat and call another guy and then visit the guy to lash her. So who come lose?

Foolish SIMPLETONS that can't think.

3 Likes

Re: Me And You Dey Drag Babe, You Rush Buy Iphone 15 Give Her, Na Man Dey Do Man Sha by G00dharddick: 7:52am On Jan 16
100smile:
You self ehh!

Why you go follow person wey get money pass you dey drag babe. Lol.

Nothing like get money pass you.

Any guy who does that is a foolish man. You don't use Money to buy a Nigerian girl over. No matter how much you spend for her, she'll still end up in the streets where she truly belong. She'll use that phone to call guys who will still knack her.

Wisdom demands you buy your mother and sisters that iPhone 15 instead. If the money too much and you don't know what to do with it again, carry am go give them for orphanage.

3 Likes

Re: Me And You Dey Drag Babe, You Rush Buy Iphone 15 Give Her, Na Man Dey Do Man Sha by Pussyisgud: 9:25am On Jan 16
One wise babe, 2 fools.

5 Likes

Re: Me And You Dey Drag Babe, You Rush Buy Iphone 15 Give Her, Na Man Dey Do Man Sha by Sirhush(m): 11:24am On Jan 16
If you like buy iphone 16 for her. Won ma d@
Re: Me And You Dey Drag Babe, You Rush Buy Iphone 15 Give Her, Na Man Dey Do Man Sha by Natbrowny: 11:30am On Jan 16
Las las

Anoda muller still smashes her for free.. She even pays 4 his food and begs him on a regular

2 Likes

Re: Me And You Dey Drag Babe, You Rush Buy Iphone 15 Give Her, Na Man Dey Do Man Sha by Natbrowny: 11:30am On Jan 16
Sirhush:
If you like buy iphone 16 for her. Won ma d@

😂 😂 😂

1 Like

Re: Me And You Dey Drag Babe, You Rush Buy Iphone 15 Give Her, Na Man Dey Do Man Sha by Savedday2: 2:03pm On Jan 16
Sometimes it beat my imagination how guy spend such money on something as useless as a 9ja girl.

Pls, they are all the same. Just use and dump them.
Re: Me And You Dey Drag Babe, You Rush Buy Iphone 15 Give Her, Na Man Dey Do Man Sha by Thazard(m): 2:06pm On Jan 16
Pussyisgud:
One wise babe, 2 fools.
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Wife In Shock As She Sees Receipts In Her Husband's Pocket After He Banned Meat / Charting / When My Heart Is Dipped In Full Luv!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.